Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXCLUSIVE: Kurt Angle's Son In Trouble W/ Jarrett & Karen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

EXCLUSIVE: Kurt Angle's Son In Trouble W/ Jarrett & Karen Empty
PostSubject: EXCLUSIVE: Kurt Angle's Son In Trouble W/ Jarrett & Karen   EXCLUSIVE: Kurt Angle's Son In Trouble W/ Jarrett & Karen EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 2:48 pm

A source that will remain without a name notified me of this as soon as it took place. I have no doubts to the validity of this account and will explain more, but first here is how the tale goes....

Karen came to LA Fitness in Robinson this morning with Jarrett. Dropped her kid off in the kids club. Kid started spearing and tackling the other kids. They put the son in timeout. Karen went in and flipped! They told her what happened, she replies, 'his father taught him that, in case u didn't know, his dads Kurt Angle!' They tried to reason with her, she lost it some more and said she's canceling her memberships and stormed out. JJ was lifting legs the whole time on a guest pass. Was wild!

Robinson is a township that is just a few minutes from where the Angle family is at in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. Ironically, it is also a 5-10 minute trip from where Kurt has been in the Pittsburgh news recently for the charges of beating his former girlfriend (Trenesha Biggers)or his DUI arrest in 2007.

It has been common knowledge over the past year about the relationship between Jeff Jarrett and Karen Angle, former wife of Kurt.

I am glad that the scene did not get any bigger, which would have alerted the television cameras. Kurt is a good guy and I am sure he's had a crazy enough few years with the divorce, legal issues, and doesn't need his wife to be all over the local stations because she caused a scene with their kids, while on the arm of Kurt's colleague, Double J.

The things my source (who already has strong credibility based on his character and job) was able to tell me to add up and fit right in with what seems believable given the circumstances, which is why I am sharing.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

EXCLUSIVE: Kurt Angle's Son In Trouble W/ Jarrett & Karen Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Kurt Angle's Son In Trouble W/ Jarrett & Karen   EXCLUSIVE: Kurt Angle's Son In Trouble W/ Jarrett & Karen EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 5:37 pm

Damn Munk how did you get that Exclusive for DKF? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: Kurt Angle's Son In Trouble W/ Jarrett & Karen
Page 1 of 1