Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread

Go down 
+7
Lauren
Mia
Queen Mintz
The Sexy Vixen
Blue Ryder
Dead
Angelus
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyWed 05 Aug 2009, 3:50 pm

Some people may not be very excited about the forthcoming Scream movie (or, more specifically, about the decision to include Courteney Cox and David Arquette), but a few of us here at EW actually are. Hi, that’s me! And hark! There’s news out about how, exactly, the reboot is going to take shape.

The most important thing to know about the Scream reboot is that it’s not just one new flick that creator Kevin Williamson is writing — actually, as we reported back in June, he’s got Bob Weinstein and Dimension to sign on for an entire new trilogy! Speaking at the TCA press tour in L.A., Williamson said initially he “wasn’t interested” in doing the reboot, but then he thought “a trilogy — now I’d be interested!” Actually, same goes for me. A trilogy does make the most sense — no need to drag on the story line that was wrung dry in the first three movies. And as long as the moviemakers don’t treat this as some ugly stepchild and banish it to a direct-to-DVD release before it’s even made, I think there is potential for Scream to return to pop culture prominence. Er, hopefully?

Williamson went on to say that it’s a totally new trilogy that’ll feature Gale Weathers (Cox) and Deputy Dewey (Arquette) — so there is some continuity — and that it’ll take place 10 years later. Which, really, makes about perfect sense, seeing as how the last flick, Scream 3, was released in 2000. The first of the new Scream flicks won’t be able to begin filming until next year at the absolute earliest, so it likely won’t be out until very late 2010 or 2011.

So, anyway, PopWatchers, are you excited about the impending return of Scream? Is a trilogy the right way to go for the reboot? Does bringing Scream back even have a chance of succeeding? If the new trilogy had cameos from original stars, who would you like to see back? Neve Campbell, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Williamson Updates 'Scream 4' Status   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyThu 06 Aug 2009, 11:55 am

While there's nothing really all that new, Scream 4 writer Kevin Wiliamson explained in a new interview that his new show takes priority over this project. “I’m going to finish the script in the next couple of months and then we’ll start the project,” Williamson tells iF Magazine. “It depends on the hiatus schedule and then we'll get in serious talks with [original trilogy director] Wes [Craven] and what his schedule is like. Then the VAMPIRE DIARIES -- I’m committed to this and I have another show at ABC that nobody knows about. That could come in and change everything.” So assuming everything goes as planned, we'll be seeing the return of Courteney Cox and David Arquette in a new Scream trilogy soon. Still no word on Neve Campbell's return, although reports have indicated she's waiting for "the right price." That's nice to know.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: SCREAM 4 details emerge   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 10:53 am

The internet has been buzzing since news broke that original writer Kevin Williamson was bringing back Scream with a new trilogy of sequels, but not much has been revealed about the project until recently when SciFi Wire spoke with Williamson and Courteney Cox, who both revealed minor details on what we can expect.

Williamson confirms that this will indeed be the start of a new trilogy and we'll see the return of the Ghostface mask, but apparently another incarnation of it may also make an appearance somewhere down the road. The story is said to take place 10 years after the events of the previous sequel, where Deputy Dewey is now the town Sheriff and is married to reporter Gale Weathers. The two apparently have a kid together.

The script should be finished in the next couple months and he'll pass it along to Wes Craven, who has been open to returning to the series, as long as the script's good. When asked why he decided to return to the franchise after his departure from Scream 3, he had this to say...

"Bob Weinstein has been bugging me for 100 billion years. 'Where's Scream 4? Let's do Scream 4! Let's just do it, Kevin, let's just do it.' Wes and I were like, 'No way, no way, no way.' Then, finally, I was taking some time off, and I was sitting around going, 'OK, what if I had to do Scream 4? If I had to do Scream 4, what would I [do]?' I wasn't interested, but a trilogy? Now I'd be interested. Can we do that? Can we pull that off? Could we actually develop a trilogy? Then I started thinking about the story, and I created three different chapters, I broke it out and I got really excited about it."
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 7:27 pm

Im really excited about this, Hope to see some familiar faces back and RANDY needs to stay dead, Why the fuck must he always have a cameo? Your fucking dead so stay dead!.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Campbell back for Scream 4!   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 3:33 pm

The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread Scream2In a surprising turn of events, Variety is reporting that the Weinstein's have managed to coax Neve 'Never Again' Campbell back to the ''Scream'' series.

Campbell had been pretty adamant that she would not be reprising the role of Sidney Prescott for the recently-announced ‘’Scream 4’’ (with writer Kevin Williamson even mentioning on his Twitter page a while ago that he had to rework the script once it was clear Campbell would not be back) but seems she’s changed her mind.

Williamson is confirming Campbell is back in the mix, too. “Yes on Neve guys”, the scribe posted earlier today on Twitter.

David Arquette and (wife) Courteney Cox have been attached to “Scream 4The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread 12084_magglass” for quite some time. At one stage the plot was said to revolve around Dewey (Arquette) and Gale’s (Cox) baby – who, for some reason or another, Ghostface wants to get his hands on. That might still be the case – and in fact I wouldn’t be surprised if Campbell has been entice back under the assumption that Sidney will only be making an ‘appearance’ in the new film (Maybe she’ll be the pre-credit death!?), thus it’s essentially a Dewey/Gale-driven film.

“Scream 4” will start production in April or May as the first of a new trilogy and the Weinstein CompanyThe Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread 12084_magglass is talking to Wes Craven to direct.

The trade also reports that the Weinstein’s have quite a few other franchise pics in the works – many of which will be in 3-D – including the Patrick Lussier-directed Todd Farmer-penned “Halloween 3D”, Robert Rodriguez’s “Spy Kids 4” (also in 3-D), remakes of “Children of the Corn”, “An American Werewolf in London”, and “Short Circuit”, and new 3-D “Hellraiser” and “Scanners” sequels.

“I’m heading back to my franchise films,” Weinstein tells the trade. “These films are our strength and we are committed to doing them in style.”
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 6:29 pm

shrug

we dont need anymore Scream films, but i'll be seeing it either way. lol

I thought the first one was the best, though.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Wes Craven Gets Closer to Directing 'Scream 4'   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 3:53 pm

An interesting "tweet" out of director Wes Craven this morning as he exclaims, ""I had dinner with KW last night, and the script sounds fantastic!" KW is Kevin Williamson, who has been working diligently on a screenplay for Scream 4. Craven gad stated that if he liked the story and they paid him enough that he'd return to the franchise he created. Cross one of the two demands off the list. Thus far Neve Campbell, David Arquette and Courteney Cox are all confirmed to return in the fourth flick that will turn on a younger cast.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 3:55 pm

OOOOH 2010 is going to be a EPIC year for horror movies! CANNOT WAIT! I'm expecting one of them to be the killer though, Sydney?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Ashley Greene and Hayden Panettiere Offered Key Roles in 'Scream 4'   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 2:00 am

Dimension Films is looking for young stars to join the cast ensemble of "Scream 4". According to The Hollywood Reporter (THR), the studio is offering key starring roles to Ashley Greene and Hayden Panettiere in the upcoming movie.

If the deals are sealed, the depicter of Alice Cullen in "Twilight" film series will be seen tackling a role of Sidney Prescott's cousin named Jill, who is claimed to be "essentially the heroine of the movie." The "I Love You, Beth Cooper" star, in the meantime, is offered to be Jill's best friend, who is described as a nerdy film geek.

Beside the two, "Scream 4" could see new faces such as Lake Bell and Rory Culkin, THR further reports. The "It's Complicated" star is in talks to portray a police officer who knew Sidney from high school, while the brother of Macaulay Culkin who previously starred in "Igby Goes Down »

- AceShowbiz.com
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 2:05 am

I love Hayden!!! She's amazing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 2:08 am

thats awesome. hopefully they get the roles
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 2:33 am

Hayden already sounds like the killer, geeky friend that's obsessed with horror films (Randy) but this time the geek is the killer.

Hayden <333
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 2:50 am

Nooooo, Claire is going to ruin this like she ruined Heroes!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 3:25 am

That is okay with me.

Wouldn't mind seeing them die.. The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread 11357

And Blue if she is the killer that would be kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 1:32 pm

the first 3 sucked, this will too
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 7:31 pm

I actually liked the first 3.

I can't wait for this!!! :]
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 12:34 am

I lalso liked them all so I am looking forward to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 12:42 am

Scream is a cult classic and amazing <333

not to fond of the sequels though.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 1:33 am

cult classic? more like cult diarrhea coming out of a donkeys rectum
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptySat 29 May 2010, 12:51 pm

Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere have boarded the original "Scream" team in Dimension's reboot of the horror franchise.
Roberts and Paniettiere join Rory Culkin in "Scream 4," which will also feature original cast members Neve Campbell, David Arquette and Courteney Cox.
The original creative team is also on board for the reboot, which begins shooting next month in Michigan: Wes Craven will produce and direct; Kevin Williamson is screenwriter. Iya Labunka is producing along with Craven.
The original "Scream" bowed in late 1996 and launched a slew of copycat pics. "Scream 4" is skedded to bow in theaters April 15.

Emma Roberts
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Panettiere, Culkin confirmed for Scream 4   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptySat 29 May 2010, 2:57 pm

A couple of weeks back the trades reported that several young actors, including Hayden Panettiere (TVs "Heroes") and Rory Culkin ("Igby Goes Down"), had been offered roles in Wes Craven's "Scream 4".

Well seems both Panettiere and Culkin have jumped at the chance to do the GhostfaceThe Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread 2_bing scuffle, with Variety now confirming the duo as official cast members.

Earlier this week Emma RobertsThe Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread 2_bing ("Twelve", "Hotel for Dogs") was announced as the film's star. She will play Jill, Sidney Prescott's cousin, and the heroine of the new film.

Panettiere would play Jill's best friend, a film geek, and Culkin would be the love interest.

According to the initial trade report, Lake Bell ("It's ComplicatedThe Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread 2_bing") is also onboard the Weinstein Company flick, playing a cop. No mention of her in the latest Variety article though.

"Scream 4The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread 2_bing", which also sees Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette reprising their roles from the original trilogy, begins lensing in Michigan shortly.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptySat 29 May 2010, 2:59 pm

i still think this is a dumb idea to make this movie.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptySat 29 May 2010, 3:05 pm

I would have prefered Ashley from Twilight over Emma Roberts sad but I'm not to saddened by this <3
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptySat 29 May 2010, 10:32 pm

Cool glad they are confirmed.

Probably just be apart of the body count so fine by me!
The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptySun 30 May 2010, 5:51 am

Hasn't her aunt ms. Julia Roberts teach Emma Roberts anything? Unless it's disney, keep away from Shitty movies. This will be her worst role since Hotel For Dogs.

And Rory Culkin? I'm sorry from being amazing in "Igby goes down" your next choice of Movie is this?? My god a group of talented group of actors going to ruin their careers in this shitty flick. So sad.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 2:49 am

Yup, you read that right. The beloved Gilmore Girls star Lauren Graham is thisclose to joining the cast of the next installment in the Scream saga, according to a source close to the production. The actress better known to millions of rabid TV fans as Lorelai is the latest high-profile name attached to the self-referential slasher franchise. The series’ original writer and director, Kevin Williamson and Wes Craven, are on board, as are the original trilogy’s stars Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox, and David Arquette. Graham would join Scream newcomers Emma Roberts, Hayden Panettiere, Rory Culkin, Lake Bell, Nico Tortorella, Anthony Anderson, and Marielle Jaffe. The film will start shooting in Ann Arbor, Mich., at the end of this month and is scheduled to hit theaters on April 15, 2011.

With all of that obligatory casting news and speculation out of the way, let’s take a step back and put this question to all you Gilmore Girls fans: Would you be more excited about Lorelai on the big screen or bummed that she might end up as part of the film’s bloody bodycount?

http://popwatch.ew.c...raham-scream-4/
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 3:00 am

My god......the lameness of this movie won't be saved by B-List actors :ewwa:
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 3:02 am

hilarious They are pulling out all the stops but they are also cluttering the cast in the process.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 4:29 am

You can add some more names to Ghostface’s list of potential victims. Heat Vision reports that Adam Brody (The OC and Jennifer’s Body), Marley Shelton ( Valentine, Planet Terror, Sugar & Spice and A Perfect Getaway), and Erik Knudsen (Youth in Revolt) have joined the cast of Wes Craven’s Scream 4. According to HV, “Brody will play a cop recently graduated from college who was raised on the CSI TV series; Shelton will play a deputy who knew Campbell’s character in high school; and Knudsen will have a role similar to the one played by Jamie Kennedy in the first two installments, a character who is familiar with horror movie conventions and a provider of comic relief.”

The three actors will join original cast members Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox, and David Arquette along with fresh blood Emma Roberts, Hayden Panettiere, Rory Culkin and Nico Tortorella. Craven and writer Kevin Williamson are doing everything in their power to prevent the identity of the killer from leaking. It’s important to remember that spoilers are now much easier to disseminate online than they were in 2000 when Scream 3 came out. Scream 4 hits theaters on April 15, 2011.

http://www.collider.com/2010/06/30/scream-4-adam-brody-marley-shelton-erik-knudsen-join-cast/
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 9:09 am

That is cool I guess.

More people to die or maybe the killer[s].
The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread 11357
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 5:46 pm

there cant be a scream movie without Neve in it
at least have her make a cameo at the begginning where the moose finally gets killed
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 6:15 pm

moose? her best film was Wild Things....and i think some ppl would know why The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread 11357
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 6:41 pm

oh i didnt know what animal to refer her to

and OMG yes....she was DAMN!!!!! IN THAT film
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 4:38 am

Wild Things <3

Homegirl was pretty big in the 90's!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread   The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Scream 4 Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1