Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Divas?

Go down 
+3
Queen Mintz
janine
X
7 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Favourite Divas? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Divas?   Favourite Divas? EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 10:40 am

1. Gail Kim. Hands down the best womens wrestler in WWE and TNA today. She can do it all; from hardcore, to high flying, to mat based manuovers, to submissions, to power, to speed, she can do it! The only thing she seems to lack is a character, which isn't her fault, as she has never been given a chance in the WWE.

When it was announced she would be returning to WWE, I was more than thrilled, and really thought she'd be getting a massive push, and be the first ever "tri" champion. Being on Smackdown would be good for her, but I was so wrong. Although she started off dominant, she soon began losing to Michelle and Maryse, and in no time she still had no title around her waist...Which was very disappointing, considering how much the WWE had wanted her back.

She had such an awesome debut in WWE, winning the womens championship in a battle royal. The WWE were high on her, and she would look to be the face of the division, the new "Lita" while she was away. However she turned heel, and instantly became irrelevant. Although teaming with Molly was great, she was constantly being overshadowed when she was better than that.

If WWE were smart, they'd send her to Smackdown and fued with Michelle/Layla for the title, eventually winning it and becoming a 3x champ like she more than deserves. At least on Smackdown she could showcase her in ring abilities and get good in ring time, and hopefully a well deserved push and storyline (where she could develop her character). Maybe eventually turn her heel, bring back all those killer submission moves, and bring back the matrix gimmick. She could be the face of the division...Not a bonafide jobber. Well she isn't even that, seeing as she will never be seen losing to Jillian or Rosa.

2. Natalya Neidhart. Simply put, she is greatness, and is definantly pure competition for the best wrestler spot with GK. Its just really good to have a diva who is such a natural athlete, and is so refreshing to see in the ring. Next to Gail, I really hope Natalya can shine in the WWE, as she has all the tools to do so.

When she began, I was really expecting her to take the divas championship, however Michelle took it instead. Natalya was the top heel, then suddenly became Maryse's "partner." Soon she was jobbing to the Bella Twins, and all hope was lost. However now that she is on Raw with the Hart Dynasty (who are also champions), things are looking up for her once again. She is even getting decent reactions from the Bret involvement, especially in his US title match. And now the debuting Tamina could have Natalya further involved, which can only bring a great match, a great fued, and more overness and credibility for Natayla. Send her back to Smackdown after a while, and have her fued with Melina/McCool as a top face. I bet she'd get killer reactions.

3. Melina. I bet Minterz is suprised by this xD Damn I hated this woman so much when she debuted, but it was for good reasons. She was a complete and utter bitch, but what made her such a great heel and character was that she was so good at it. She instantly made me realize she was taking names on Smackdown, and it wouldn't be long before she dominanted. She was such a great manager, always becoming involved in matches and proving the brains of MNM. It was such a great stable, and she instantly became over with huge heat from the fans.

She didn't even look like a decent wrestler, which made me wonder if she was as trained as she was supposedly trained, or if she was just watered down (doing a Cherry), and acting like she couldn't wrestle as well. She was involved in a fued with Jillian, and it had me drawn. She then moved to Raw, and I was excited that she'd finally win the womens championship, and she eventually did! She was showing her real wrestling skills, her unique submissions always amazed me, and I loved watching not only her wrestling, but her character in the ring.

Then Candice came along, and ruined it all. Melina lost all her credibility to Candice, but luckily Beth came along and made Melina relevant again. Melina went face, and endured an I Quit match with the Glamazon. Yeah thats right, that sneaky heel manager held her own in that type of match with Beth! She was coming into her own again, but then was sent to Smackdown and became generic face number 15. She lost all of the substance to her character. Since when would she be all friendly to Maria of all people- who did playboy?!

Her wrestling changed drastically as a face, and she was taking more risks and going more the speedy route. Her fued with Beth and Michelle showcased her abilities, but when she went back to Raw she became sloppy and terrible in the ring (not really that bad, but still). I really hope when she returns she is given her character back, turns heel (she was more interesting). I loved seeing her turn face because it was refreshing, but as much as I like her as a face, she would benefit the division more as a heel.

4. Beth Phoenix. When she debuted as Trish's "friend" I was instantly drawn to her, and her theme music. However she soon became irrelevant, which was a shame since she would have likely won the womens title then and there from Mickie, and became well and truly over as a top face (rubbing off Trish could only be a good thing). We might have even seen Beth vs Lita, leading to Lita's retirement instead (Woulda been so much better IMO). We would have also seen the conclusion of the storyline, and found out what her and Mickie's secret was. Definantly would have been an exciting development. These two could have had a great storyline together, but WWE dropped the ball.

She came back as a heel, and I didn't really like her. It just didn't seem to suit her as much, and I instantly missed the crazy face that she was. She had no real storyline beef with Mickie like she did before injury, which was a huge shame. She just seemed to have long fueds with no real development or substance.

She returned to Smackdown, becoming involved in such a great storyline, and instantly I liked her. Why? Because she was given character! And she really did have a great one, which only progressed when she became a face. The top face of the division, even over Mickie. She even got Mickie-like pops, which was refreshing and good for the Glamazon. Such a natural athlete and beauty deserves to topple Trish's reigns. If Natalya doesn't, she deserves to.

5 Eve Torres. Possibly up for most annoying fanbase this month, but it doesn't bother me. I hated her in the beginning, where some of you might remember me always stating how we didn't need any more diva search rejects around. However she proved me wrong, as her short fued with Michelle instantly made me interested in her.

Her ring abilities have improved extensively lately, and I was so estatic and suprised that she was given a divas title run, and a huge push. Although there are others that deserve it, it was good to see young blood with the title, who can easily become the future. I have always said how she will be the next Michelle, ring-wise, as she has the natural athletism, and seems to be as good as McCool was at that point in her career. She even seems to be getting over with the crowd and noticed, because she is given an actual storyline, and not just a random fued like many on Raw have been.

Realistically Michelle should be in there somewhere, but I couldn't be f'ed lol. I supported that chick from the very beginning smile
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Favourite Divas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Divas?   Favourite Divas? EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 4:05 pm

Mine-Top 5 Current

Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail
Serena

Ill do my writeups on them later, I had it then my net went down. :x
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Favourite Divas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Divas?   Favourite Divas? EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 4:15 pm

Excellent post, I agree with mostly everything you said about Melina. I too, hated her when she first debuted because she played her character so well but then I ended up getting into her and have loved her ever since. She was decent in the ring at first but improved loads especially in her match with Trish at Survivor Series. She had a few problems in her feud with Mickie as I found some of their matches sloppy until their Backlash match which was amazing.

No one can forget that mini feud she had with Beth, I never thought i would root on someone who was kicking Melina's ass but it was just so damn good! Their I Quit match was fantastic, Melina sold every move to perfection and the ending was just wow, that girl is flexible like whoa!

I loved her feud with Michelle as well and their NOC match was great. She's had so many good matches and she's even had decent matches with Alicia, Layla, and Maryse. I think everyone gets fooked on Raw, SD is the better show for the women because they get more time, on Raw they are rushed and you can only do a few moves. I still don't blame her for those botches with Jillian because she had no problems with anyone else, I believe she did the last call on Alicia the following week the same way she tried to do it with Jillian.

As much as I love her as a face because of her move set when she comes back I think she should go back to acting like a hellcat instead of a lovable babyface though I do like her smile but still. I don't know if I'm ready for her to turn heel yet because like I said, I'm pretty much in love with her move set but I know she's gonna be great no matter what.

My other two are Beth and Alicia who I will continue with later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Favourite Divas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Divas?   Favourite Divas? EmptyFri 28 May 2010, 1:01 am

1.Michelle
2.Nattie
3.Maryse
4.Beth
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Favourite Divas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Divas?   Favourite Divas? EmptyFri 28 May 2010, 1:10 am

Maryse
Layla
Michelle
Kelly
Rosa
Gail
Nattie
Serena
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Favourite Divas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Divas?   Favourite Divas? EmptyFri 28 May 2010, 3:47 pm

My faves are

Layla - I've always loved her since the Diva Search, hot chick with a bubbly personality? AMAZING! I still remember when she won the search, the crowd loved her. Didn't like how they rushed her to the ring but she wasn't half as bad as Ashley and Christy were imo. I hated her feud in ECW with Kelly Kelly, it was so one sided it drove me absolutely INSANE!!!!! From then on I would always worry about Layla when it came to giving roster cuts, WWE clearly had nothing for her, then they move her to Raw and I was even more scared because a previous fave of mines (Nidia) was moved to Raw and eventually got lost in the shuffle. The same happened to Layla, seriously how pointless was her partnership with Regal? She could have easily been a hellcat valet ala Sherri or Melina but WWE didn't do anything with her! Thankfully she was moved to SD and has been shining ever since, featured weekly, had entertaining feuds with Eve/Mickie James and fun matches against Melina and Beth and look at her now, WWE WOMENS CHAMPION!!!!! Who would've thunk it? Congrats Lay <333

I also really really love

Eve Torres
Alicia Fox
Natalya
Serena
and Tiffany

everyone else I like but clearly not as much as the above 6 <3
Back to top Go down
*Tripsi*
Opener
*Tripsi*

Female
Number of posts : 106
Job/hobbies : yoga
Favorite WWE Wrestler : HHH
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina Perez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Amazing Red
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Favourite Divas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Divas?   Favourite Divas? EmptySat 29 May 2010, 2:32 pm

Melina - I look up to her. She's an incredible wrestler with amazing fashion and style sense. She's an inovator

Maryse- Personality, personality personality. her accent is HAWT and so is she.

Vickie- HILAROUS!!!

Gail- Incredible talent. Going to waste in wwe. wwe don't really know how beautiful and talented she is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite Divas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Divas?   Favourite Divas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Divas?
Page 1 of 1