Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4 Former WWE Stars Available To Join TNA - Details

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

4 Former WWE Stars Available To Join TNA - Details Empty
PostSubject: 4 Former WWE Stars Available To Join TNA - Details   4 Former WWE Stars Available To Join TNA - Details EmptySat 29 May 2010, 2:18 am

Former WWE stars Maria Kanellis, Gregory Helms, Paul Burchill and Charlie Haas are free to join TNA Wrestling as their respective 90-day no-compete clauses with World Wrestling Entertainment have expired. The clause prohibits released talent from immediately joining TNA, though they're free to start with any independent promotion. As noted earlier, there were money issues which was holding up Maria joining TNA. Also according to an exclusive source, there is no interest in Burchill right now and they are waiting on Shelton Benjamin before they think about brining back Haas.

Kanellis, Helms and Burchill were released on Feb. 26 while Haas was released two days later on the 28th.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: 4 Former WWE Stars Available To Join TNA - Details   4 Former WWE Stars Available To Join TNA - Details EmptySat 29 May 2010, 2:24 am

Maria <3 I'm sorry but I've come to love her since getting released(IKR? hilarious ) A Tag Team with ditzy Lacey is to good to pass up <3

Do not care about Hurricane Rolling Eyes He was amazing in 2002/2003 now he sucks but of course he'd get hired being a close friend of Jeff and Shannon.

Wait until Katie Lea is ready to compete and then bring in Paul <3

ditto on Charlie Haas (wait on Benjy)
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: 4 Former WWE Stars Available To Join TNA - Details   4 Former WWE Stars Available To Join TNA - Details EmptySat 29 May 2010, 3:42 am

i just want Haas and Benjamin together once more

Maria can go suck a lemon...i'd rather TNA got Katie.

the rest...meh dunno
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: 4 Former WWE Stars Available To Join TNA - Details   4 Former WWE Stars Available To Join TNA - Details EmptySat 29 May 2010, 3:44 am

Team Maria and Christy for the KO titles! My efed dream would be complete smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: 4 Former WWE Stars Available To Join TNA - Details   4 Former WWE Stars Available To Join TNA - Details EmptySat 29 May 2010, 3:45 am

christy is retired

she is too scared to ever compete again after almost getting paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Former WWE Stars Available To Join TNA - Details   4 Former WWE Stars Available To Join TNA - Details Empty

Back to top Go down

4 Former WWE Stars Available To Join TNA - Details
Page 1 of 1