Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby)

Go down 
+11
Lauren
Sticky!!
Blue Ryder
King Silva
Queen Mintz
X
Dead
janine
The LL Father
Venom
KTV-Time
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby)   Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby) - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 1:18 am

Underboss Vengenz wrote:
You can't say he's never gonna make it. You don't know that for a fact and honestly it just makes the rest of your little rant all the more hilarious.

There hasn't been any indicator of Hardy becoming a true star. From what I can see, he is what he is: not great and not terrible, just a decent performer to fill out a roster position.
Back to top Go down
Eaglesfan07
Dazzling Divas General Manager
Eaglesfan07

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby)   Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby) - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 1:59 am

Internet drama...oh how i love thee. Time to leave the egos at the door and understand that the internet is not serious business people
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby)   Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby) - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 2:23 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
It's definitely #1 CP, if he were even close to being released I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have him continue to own Drew. It's simply part of the storyline especially since Drew is Vince's boy supposedly so that tweet about Vince makes it obvious

I understand that, but the thing is a normal person doesn't go on the internet after his longtime girlfriend cheats on him, and blogs about how bad everything is, and bashing Lita. Something like that screams childish to me, if he has to resort to bashing on the internet, instead of sorting it out with her personally.

Thats why this rant of his really doesn't suprise me if its real.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby)   Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby) - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 2:44 am

Yeah I know about his history so I can understand that, but I still think this is part of the storyline
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby)   Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby) - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 2:48 am

Rated X Superstar wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
It's definitely #1 CP, if he were even close to being released I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have him continue to own Drew. It's simply part of the storyline especially since Drew is Vince's boy supposedly so that tweet about Vince makes it obvious

I understand that, but the thing is a normal person doesn't go on the internet after his longtime girlfriend cheats on him, and blogs about how bad everything is, and bashing Lita. Something like that screams childish to me, if he has to resort to bashing on the internet, instead of sorting it out with her personally.

Thats why this rant of his really doesn't suprise me if its real.

in the storyline, hes suspended. so hes ranting on how he doesnt need the company etc because hes currently not there. also, how is it childish to let your feelings be known? anyone would normally share their feelings with ppl, and i pity the day anyone on here has a long term relationship...because i guarantee you wont keep those feelings to yourself, especially if something goes bad
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby)   Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby) - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 3:45 am

Of course you share your feelings...To your friends, family and people you know. You don't just post blogs for all the world to see, especially when you know its going to attract attention from sources.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby)   Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby) - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 3:58 am

I'm sure he considers his fans his friends, they have supported him since day 1 so he feels like he can share anything and everything with them
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby)   Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby) - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Jun 2010, 9:00 pm

Rated X Superstar wrote:
Of course you share your feelings...To your friends, family and people you know. You don't just post blogs for all the world to see, especially when you know its going to attract attention from sources.

when your life is out there for the world to see, they expect you to share your feelings etc. welcome to being on tv, X
Back to top Go down
Darigon
Opener
Darigon

Male
Number of posts : 189
Job/hobbies : Video Gaming, Wrestling, TV, Reading News and Noming
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Alberto Del Rio
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Jericho
Kane
The Rock
Undertaker
Wade Barret
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Kaitlyn
Maryse
Torrie Wilson
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Kurt Angle
Mr. Anderson
Ric Flair
Tommy Dreamer
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby)   Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby) - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jun 2010, 1:06 am

Matt should've made it by now, I don't think he will in the future. However he is the better one at wrestling, I just think they picked jeff as the star because he does flips and flips are the thing that was in style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby)   Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Hardy has fun again on Twitter (what a baby)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2