Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking Jeff Hardy Court Update - Another Charge Added?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Breaking Jeff Hardy Court Update - Another Charge Added? Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Jeff Hardy Court Update - Another Charge Added?   Breaking Jeff Hardy Court Update - Another Charge Added? EmptyWed 09 Jun 2010, 12:58 am

A North Carolina newspaper (ThePilot.com) is running a story that quotes District Attorney Maureen Krueger as saying that no charges against Jeff Hardy have been dropped. In fact, Krueger says "another charge" has been added.

A report yesterday said that 3 of the 4 charges against Jeff had been dropped as of the June 3rd hearing. The story today says that the case was not heard in court on that date, and was carried over until July due to the court being busy.

The court calendar confirms the story of the charges being dropped, but that could be due to a clerical error.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Breaking Jeff Hardy Court Update - Another Charge Added? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Jeff Hardy Court Update - Another Charge Added?   Breaking Jeff Hardy Court Update - Another Charge Added? EmptyWed 09 Jun 2010, 6:04 pm

I'm bored of this now. just do the trial and get it over with already, damn

i've stopped caring how it goes. I just want it to end. it keeps being post poned and other shit happening.

it's like when you are in trouble and are sitting there waiting for your punishment. I just want it over already.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Breaking Jeff Hardy Court Update - Another Charge Added?
Page 1 of 1