Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bryan Danielson's return to the ring.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Bryan Danielson's return to the ring. Empty
PostSubject: Bryan Danielson's return to the ring.   Bryan Danielson's return to the ring. EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 12:37 am

*i think this goes here dunno *

Quote :
Daniel Bryan's Return to the Ring Confirmed
Date Added: June 17, 2010
Story By: Marc Middleton

- Gabe Sapolsky's Evolve promotion quietly announced yesterday that Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan) has been added to their July 23rd show in Union City, New Jersey at the ACW Arena, a small building that holds less than 300 fans.

The next night, July 24th, Danielson will compete for the Dragon Gate USA promotion at the old ECW Arena in Philadelphia.

prowrestling.com

wish i could see these shows.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson's return to the ring.   Bryan Danielson's return to the ring. EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 2:15 am

Damn! He wasted no time moving on
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson's return to the ring.   Bryan Danielson's return to the ring. EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 2:19 am

apparently WWE waived the 90 day no-compete clause with him
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson's return to the ring.   Bryan Danielson's return to the ring. EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 2:44 am

ehh, no. he can do independent work...he just cant go to TNA or ROH
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson's return to the ring.   Bryan Danielson's return to the ring. EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 2:50 am

ah ok that makes sense

hope he has some good matches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson's return to the ring.   Bryan Danielson's return to the ring. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bryan Danielson's return to the ring.
Page 1 of 1