Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had? Empty
PostSubject: Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had?   Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 1:02 am

Anyone want to share?

i had this weird dream once that I was an angel living ina kingdom. I met a demon and fell in love with him. Then I was kidnapped from his home by other angels, sacrificed and my wings ripped off my body...

it was so gory.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had?   Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 1:10 am

Wow that seems brutal lol. By any chance, were you in love with a "badboy" at one point, and noone else approved of him? smile

I can't remember the weirdest dream I've had, but there was one where this clown chased me around this shopping centre at night...I hated clowns at that point xD

I laughed when my friend told me she had a dream she was driving with family on the road and the person who plays humphrey bear was driving also, but he only had his humphrey bear pants on lol. Mind you shes 18 and dreaming of this...LMAO.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had?   Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 1:13 am

yeah the "demon" was someone who i had a crush on...still it was a crazy dream lol
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had?   Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 9:32 am

Well i once shared a dream with someone. shifty

I was telling my friend about this dream, it was me my friend and his twin brother. We were running from his older brother and a friend of ours who was shooting at us. So we escaped to this pickup which oddly was big enough for all 3 of us to sit infront. Anyways we concluded best thing to do is head to the beach. But i insist of going to look for my swimming clothes. After a long ride that seems for like an hour, to my house (and they live across the street of me in real life)

I went and they said they were going to go and come back to me. i was running through my house like a crazy person, came a cross my brother who was supposed to be picked up by someone. Who eventually came, and i couldn't remember who she was. My friend then interupted me and was like "It was Gina....i had the same dream, just couldn't remember who was shooting at us" i was like Shocked

Anyways the dream continued with the lady driving of the bridge with my brother in the car and then the bridge dissapeared and a pack of wild indians came runnign down this mountain and i was trapped in my house and my friends never came back and then i woke up Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had?   Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 9:38 am

LMAO woah thats pretty freaky. Psychic much? xd

That reminds me of a dream where I was being chased by a man with a lawnmower in my grandmas garden lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had?   Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 10:13 am

reminds me of the few times i have had deja vu

i would dream something and then within a week it happened in real life. when it happened I'd get nauseous.

hasnt happened in year though...i used to think i was psychic Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had?   Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had? EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 10:28 am

I hate that Vixen, it really freaked me out lol. It gave me some hope that I had a place in life hilarious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had?   Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had? Empty

Back to top Go down

Craziest Dreams You've Ever Had?
Page 1 of 1