Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Son...today we are.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

No Son...today we are..... Empty
PostSubject: No Son...today we are.....   No Son...today we are..... EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 6:26 am

HAHAHA,.. NO OFFENSE INTENDED---> There is a passenger boat in the open seas and it hits into a ice cap and is taking on water,.. so the captain says to the crowd we have to get rid of some weight and we'll do this fair in alphabetical.

So the captain says, Africans plz leave the boat... so a son asks his dad don't we have to go,.. the dad says NO,.. Next the captain calls out,.. Blacks leave the boat plz,.. the son ask his dad, don't we have to go,.. the dad says NO,..

finally the captain says we are still taking on water and calls out will all the COLOURED ppl leave the boat,..The boy turns to his dad and asks DAD don't WE have to go, the father the say to his son,.. NO son TODAY WE ARE n******
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: No Son...today we are.....   No Son...today we are..... EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 1:47 pm

if you are worried it might offend someone, you probably just shouldnt post it at all, hun.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: No Son...today we are.....   No Son...today we are..... EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 2:13 pm

I posted this same joke somewhere else, but instead of a father/boat it was a Mother/plane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Son...today we are.....   No Son...today we are..... Empty

Back to top Go down

No Son...today we are.....
Page 1 of 1