Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johnny Kashmere Appologize to tna star for ripping him

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Johnny Kashmere Appologize to tna star for ripping him Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Kashmere Appologize to tna star for ripping him   Johnny Kashmere Appologize to tna star for ripping him EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 2:33 pm

Ring of Honor star Johnny Kashmere has posted the following on his Facebook account:

"Have officially emailed Alex Shelly and asked him to stop stealing our Dream Sequence on TV and in Japan. He's supposed to be so innovative he can think of his own shit. Enoughs enough. When trent and i worked him in allentown he didnt even know how to wrestle on the fly...remember where you came from"

In a follow-up to an earlier story, Johnny Kashmere has apologized, via Facebook, for comments he made towards TNA star Alex Shelley. Kashmere wrote, "I'm sorry alex shelley I wrote that when I was hurting bad, no excuse for my bs. I know u are a great dude and are creative and talented, I'm def a motor city fan, keep up the gr8 work and please accept my humblest and sincerest apology. I will find a way 2 make it up 2 u I promise."

It sounds like he is having a real rough time with trent acids death
Back to top Go down

Johnny Kashmere Appologize to tna star for ripping him
Page 1 of 1