Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mickie James Talks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Mickie James Talks Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James Talks   Mickie James Talks EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 4:13 pm

As noted earlier here on the website, former WWE Diva Mickie James was interviewed by Alez Marvez of Scrippsnews.com last week and spoke at length about her wrestling and country music careers. James has spent the last year and a half working on her debut country music CD, "Strangers and Angels." I have compiled some more highlights of what Mickie James said:

Her Country Music Career: "Wrestling has kind of taken a back seat right now,. This is a new passion of mine. I'm a very competitive person and very much a perfectionist. When I want something that badly, I'm willing to make sacrifices and do whatever it takes to make it happen."

Getting Released By WWE: "It broke my heart. I admit it," said James, who initially landed a WWE developmental contract in 2003 after spending four years on the independent circuit and in TNA Wrestling. "I had given so much of my life to this and sacrificed so much. I missed weddings, birthdays, my nieces being born. I starved on the road when I first tried to make it. I slept at rest stops because I didn't have the money for a hotel. I wanted it that bad.

"When you get that call that you're hired, it's the greatest call in the world. It's even better when you get the call that you're coming to TV (tapings) and debuting. But when you get the call saying you're gone ... What bothers me is, I could see if I didn't get a good reaction, but I would get the largest reaction of any female on the roster no matter who I was on the bill with. I still don't understand why, but that's life."

Her Future in Wrestling: "For a while, I was going to say I didn't want to wrestle at all because I'm still heartbroken (about WWE)," James said. "But I do love it so much. I intend to wrestle here and there and do the shows I really want to do, especially if it's with someone who's a friend of mine or someone I never got a chance to work with."
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

Mickie James Talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Talks   Mickie James Talks EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 4:16 pm

Quote :
Getting Released By WWE: "It broke my heart. I admit it," said James,
who initially landed a WWE developmental contract in 2003 after spending
four years on the independent circuit and in TNA Wrestling. "I had
given so much of my life to this and sacrificed so much. I missed
weddings, birthdays, my nieces being born. I starved on the road when I
first tried to make it. I slept at rest stops because I didn't have the
money for a hotel. I wanted it that bad.

Awww poor thing, i feel for her Teary Eyed
Aww
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-06-18

Mickie James Talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Talks   Mickie James Talks EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 5:42 pm

Iif you get fired for being a dumb, inconsiderate, lazy and/or unprofessional, I have no pity for you at all.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Mickie James Talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Talks   Mickie James Talks EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 5:56 pm

I miss her Teary Eyed

hopefully i get my SHIMMER dream match: Mickie vs Del Ray
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Mickie James Talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Talks   Mickie James Talks EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 10:06 pm

I feel bad for her but the wwe is fucking dumb so whatever!

Even thought TNA's KO division is pretty much dead already go there and give it the much needed shot of adrenaline to the heart Mickie!

Mickie James Talks 869384
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mickie James Talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Talks   Mickie James Talks Empty

Back to top Go down

Mickie James Talks
Page 1 of 1