Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)

Go down 
+10
Sticky!!
janine
Queen Mintz
Silver_Coyote
eb
X
Mia
The Sexy Vixen
Blue Ryder
Dead
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)   Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 12:43 pm

In the Attitude era you had Stone Cold, The Rock, Undertaker, HHH, Mankind, Shawn once, and kane once but you might not count him.
They had these guys so they didnt have what is going on with Cena, Stond Cold and The Rock had some of there best Fueds when they were not fighting for the Belt, can you really say that Cena (when he has won the WWE belt a few times) has had a good fued when the WWE or World title is not on the line.
Cena has held the WWE title 7 times, The Rock held it 7 times, and Stond Cold held it 6 times.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)   Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 5:45 pm

I got so mad at cena's continual existence that every time I even think about him in the slightest, my mind just thinks about crotch chops. Sad state of affairs.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)   Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 6:14 pm

The Black Belt wrote:
In the Attitude era you had Stone Cold, The Rock, Undertaker, HHH, Mankind, Shawn once, and kane once but you might not count him.
They had these guys so they didnt have what is going on with Cena, Stond Cold and The Rock had some of there best Fueds when they were not fighting for the Belt, can you really say that Cena (when he has won the WWE belt a few times) has had a good fued when the WWE or World title is not on the line.
Cena has held the WWE title 7 times, The Rock held it 7 times, and Stond Cold held it 6 times.

Cenas a 9 time champ, you got the idea though
Back to top Go down
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Number of posts : 927
Job/hobbies : I'm a fucking diplomat.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)   Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 6:24 pm

I doubt that this is all his idea, Im sure in the end, he is just doing what is expected of him, and going out and doing what Vince and the rest of the company wants. He could maybe suggest to put the title on someone else or give someone different a push. Unfortunately the guy moves a lot of merchandise, so we are gonna be stuck with him in the main event longer than anyone wanted.

Also, Cena cannot sell very well, he does better than Batista, but the superman BS is really annoying. He gets thrown into a searchlight, beaten down by 8 guys, and comes back the next week unscathed. WTF!?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)   Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 6:33 pm

at least someone else isnt so one sided with this

i aint a Cena fan what so ever

but i believe he rarely uses backstage pull...hes a company man, he does as he is told...
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)   Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 6:38 pm

if you think he doesnt use backstage pull, that koolaid must be pretty damn tasty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)   Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 6:43 pm

he used his backstage pull to get Bourne pushed...why not use it to get more main eventers going?

like HHH did for Sheamus...
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)   Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 6:43 pm

Dead your koolaid needs checking, because you are blind to anything remotly positive towards something u dislike

i said he rarely uses it...in my opinion....mainly because WWE know this guy sells, and to just stop pushing him would be bad for buisness...whether he requests things or not...he more then likely gets it anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)   Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 7:31 pm

Man, you guys seem to hate all the face superstars, John Cena is this generation's Hulk Hogen or The Rock. It seems you guys hate him because he gets more attention then the person you like.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)   Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 7:33 pm

I hate Hulk Hogan too...with a deep deep passion.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)   Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 7:34 pm

I hate Cena because he SUCKS, just like Hogan's top three decades younger (than him) whore. That's just me though.

*waits for more e-fighting* Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 9962

Last edited by Jordan H. (V2) on Sun 18 Jul 2010, 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Number of posts : 927
Job/hobbies : I'm a fucking diplomat.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)   Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 7:36 pm

Sweetness!! wrote:
Man, you guys seem to hate all the face superstars, John Cena is this generation's Hulk Hogen or The Rock. It seems you guys hate him because he gets more attention then the person you like.

I don't like him because he is not a good wrestler, doesn't sell very well, very repetitive, bland character, and is constantly pushed down everyone's throats in the main event. The Rock was very dynamic with charisma, workrate, and wrestling. And Hulk Hogan would at least sell a beat-down and attack, and not come back the next week unscathed. Hogan wasn't a good wrestler by any means, but he at least knew that doing the things that Cena does now is unbelievable and adds nothing to his own prestige.

I'm pretty sure that's why I don't like Cena. But very nice of you to assume what I was thinking, and why I disliked him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)   Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 7:40 pm

*puts on Cenation jersey*

Cena Mark: "HEYZ! YOUZ CAT TAL' BOUT ZENA LIE THA! HE GREA-EZT O ALLLLLLL TINE!"

*throws hideous looking Cena-style right hand in repetition*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)   Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 7:51 pm

you probably grew up watching wrestling and you might have a different view on you think a good wrestler is. WWE started off catering to younger audiance with role model characters like hulk hogan and macho man, then went to the attittude era and spiced things up to cater to those same fans that got older. And now the WWE seems to be rebooting that same process. If you haven't notice already some story lines are just repeats. John Cena is just the big name at this stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)   Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why i'm tired of John Cena....(and i KNOW im not alone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2