Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Embarrasing memory?

Go down 
+4
Did You Miss Her?
Queen Mintz
The Sexy Vixen
X
8 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Most Embarrasing memory? Empty
PostSubject: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 1:29 am

I've had tons, but the one that sticks out (know its not then most embarrasing), was when I fell in a river and sprained my arm. hilarious It was embarrasing because there was people around at the time and they didn't believe that I was okay after I assured them I was lol. Mind you, the water was only like 10 cm deep, but still xD
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 1:38 am

falling down the steps in school during the class change...so everyone was in the hallway and on the stairwell. i just sat there and laughed....it's the only thing i could do to keep me from crying.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 4:17 am

In 4th grade our class was walking down to the music room and i was feeling sick then stopped and puked. Everyone was looking at me and they're all like "ewww".

There was also the time in high school when I was outside and it started hailing and one hit me in the forehead and I fell on my ass, there were a few people around

I'm sure there's probably more but thats all I can think of right now
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 4:21 am

getting hit in the face with the soccer ball during recess back in middle school. it broke my glasses and so i had to spend the next 2 weeks sitting in the front row of class so that i could see the board, until i got my glasses fixed.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 4:29 am

My most embarrassing moment would have to be when I was suppose to go on this ski trip with a few classmates, when we all went to sign up everything was fine, until it was time to fill out the forms, I was in a room with about 20 other kids and my mind went blank, I couldn't remember anything, I didn't know how to spell my name, I didn't know my address, hell I didn't even know my phone number, I sat there with the paper in my lap for about 30minutes, before I decided to just leave. People were giggling and and shit cauze I couldn't remember anything, but in the end I got the last laugh, but they ended up being stranded for days and they never got to make it to the ski lodge. I guessing it was fate that kept me off that bus.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 7:24 pm

chatting wrestling with older fans back when i thought it was all real. i was a total noob then
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 8:34 pm

Well most recently is when i went to my best friends grandma's house, and we went summing and i took of my top i dont remember why but anyway i was chilling topless havign a ball then once i put my top bak on , thier neighbor got OUT of his pool.
He coulda seen me or watched me.
Most Embarrasing memory? Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 8:43 pm

God....i can't post here....i'd have to write a book hilarious
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 3:27 am

United States of Kiwi wrote:
God....i can't post here....i'd have to write a book hilarious

*Gives Kev paper and a pencil* smile
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 10:57 pm

Well you asked for it, kevin has had many moments in his life where he has questioned what he is doing:

1. kept a straight guy interested in me for about a month over the phone, he had no idea i was a guy thanx to my high pitched voice, so gave up when i wasn't giving out.

2. Accidentilly walked out of the train at the wrong train station, i was on the phone, i heard Utrecht and i stepped out....turns out i was at Utrecht-Linthorts, which was lame...stepped out the train, went down the stairs...3 minutes later. "wait wait.....wrong train station"

3. Actually mispronounce my name in front of a really cute guy.

4. Walked around the entire night in women’s clothing (though not bad was really really tight jeans and a shirt, jeans actually filled in well in the booty area). As part of a scavenger hunt.

5. Walked around for about 15 minutes before I realized my fly was open……felt some odd wind in odd area’s.

6. Lost my step in school and a tree broke my fall.

7. Stood in front off class while they sang happy birthday for me and then they threw a shit load of confetti on me.

Well that's just......some
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 12:39 am

some of those dont seem too embarrassing Most Embarrasing memory? 79573
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 1:29 am

they seem like fun times
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 1:58 am

I guess farting in public? I remember in school I farted and someone heard me, it was embrassing!

Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 2:47 am

Most Embarrasing memory? 773246 Kevin..How does a tree break your fall from falling off a step? When I first read that I thought it said a tree trunk fell on you.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 2:58 am

It's was a little bush of trees, fell one them shifty

I know they aren't that embarrasing, but they are like WTF moments for me.....but usually a joke and then slightly embarrasing when I tell people lol.

They make fun stories, not that i am proud of everyone of them lol.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 9:39 am

I remember once I went to pee, but wasn't paying attention and got it all over my pants...So I had to take my underwear off and stick it in my pocket so noone would notice Teary Eyed Although noone found out, it was truly a "OMFG im screwed moment..." I seriously thought I would get caught and humiliated. Yeah, laugh it up, noone has ever been told that before :P
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 2:59 pm

lmao X

wow, hun
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 10:48 am

Well ...i watch the Glee- physical Video every day and have naughty thoughts....that Video is GHAWT!!!. I swear.... drool
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:16 pm

One time ,it was my seventh birthday party. my aunt baked me this really long two layer strawberry shortcake. It time for me to blow out the candles nd i was running to do it until i stepped on someone skateboard, started rolling and before i knew it, i landed face first on the cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Embarrasing memory?   Most Embarrasing memory? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Embarrasing memory?
Page 1 of 1