Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw Predictions And Discussion

Go down 
+11
Dead
Shimmer Mark
Blue Ryder
Silver_Coyote
janine
KTV-Time
The Sexy Vixen
REIGNBOW
The LL Father
eb
Queen Mintz
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Raw Predictions And Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:31 pm

Last week Divas Champion Alicia and Maryse defeated Eve and Gail when Alicia pinned Gail. Eve still has her eyes set on getting that title back. Can Alicia stay on top and show why she's the champion or will Eve get the upperhand?

Also, Tamina attacked Natalya once again last week, can Natalya get the upperhand tonight or will Tamina keep impressing?

I'm really hoping Alicia faces Gail in a singles match because I just love their matches together. Alicia defeats Gail then beats her down afterwards with Eve making the save. Or we could possibly get Eve in a singles match to show Alicia she's still coming for that title.

As for Tamina and Natalya, I'm actually loving this little feud. I hope they can get a match at the ppv. Natalya may just get the upperhand tonight
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:33 pm

1) I don't get the buzz about Alicia still
2) I don't get the buzz about Tamina
3) I don't get the buzz about Nattie still
4) I don't get the buzz about Eve

I hope Maryse permanently removes herself from the Diva matches tonight. She's too damn good to be in there with Botchamania stars.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:37 pm

i cant watch it anymore so i dont really care, but i do hope that Alicia defends against Eve in her rematch, Eve can go back to where she needs to be, eye candy...and Gail can make her claim to the title
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:38 pm

Gail had title shots and she lost.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:39 pm

so did Eve, Maryse, Alicia...world stil has to spin shifty lmao

id suggest a Bella or Jillian...but a Bella being pushed infront of another looks stupid, and B Jillian...bahhahahaaa
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:45 pm

I'm hoping the rematch happens soon as well and Alicia feuds with Gail, that would save the division a bit
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:49 pm

The only thing that could "save" the division is by not having it on. If the fans don't care, why should the WWE care? They tried pushing a bunch of chicks on both shows, and the only one with that can whiff a response is Maryse.. Someone that most don't want to acknowledge as being a good performer.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:50 pm

Maryse gets a response because she's hot, not because she's a good performer
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:58 pm

There are plenty of "hot" divas, where are their responses?
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:03 pm

No one as hot as Maryse.

If WWE actually treated their women better and made the fans care then it would be a good division. I will continue to care as long as there are good matches which always happens when you put Gail and Alicia in the ring. If someone like Eve and Maryse are feuding people don't really care because they don't have much talent
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:10 pm

To me Maryse has the best diva gimmick in todays roster, she uses it well has the right attitude and she can back it up in the ring , she entertains the fans and pleases them with her beauty.
Maryse can show up one time on raw on a backstage segment and people would be pleased.
She has the total package.
Gimmick
Carisma
Beauty
only thing is her mic skills but she cant help that.
She obviously must be great if they are so "high" on her, people dont see it because they like some other diva and are probably jealous.
Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:13 pm

If Maryse had the total package she'd be good in the ring too and she's not. She doesn't have the ring skills that some of the other girls have and you can't just go by the gimmick she portrays because it's so much more than that.

And just because they are high on her doesn't necessarily make her good, they were high on Eve and she's not that good. WWE tend to like more models than anything
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:14 pm

i dont think Maryse is terrible in the ring, she just doesnt show it, cos shes more of a cocky scaredy cat like wrestler.
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:17 pm

Ok. How you would define "good in the ring"?

For me Maryse is very good in the ring. Maryse has a defined moveset, she doesn't messes up her moves in every match, she takes time out of her matches to acknowledge the crowd, she knows when to do her moves, and she sells. She's not trying to prove she's some world class athlete. She's trying to play a character.

Coincidentally, Maryse playing a character gets her more of a response than the chicks who just go in there and do moves.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:19 pm

i agree with that, id rather cheer for a performer pushing a character in their matches, rather then someone just wrestling

theres a reason id rather watch Miz in a match then someone like Bret Hart, because i find him more entertaining...imo.

and theres a reason why Layla is my favourite diva, because she entertains me in her matches, and shows character, more so then most if not all the current divas ...imo
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:20 pm

i just think the 2 minute rush rush matches of raw arent doing Maryse justice.

but anyway I predict Eve will fuck some shit up and I will laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:23 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
i just think the 2 minute rush rush matches of raw arent doing Maryse justice.

but anyway I predict Eve will fuck some shit up and I will laugh.

Raw Predictions And Discussion 773246 possibly

and 2 minute matches dont help anyone. because they are forced to rush through the motions, and ppl wonder why they botch so much, because they are moving at such quick speeds to fit everything in, that they are bound to be sloppy

but still @ Vix Raw Predictions And Discussion 773246
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:25 pm

She does one move, stalls for 5 seconds, does another move, stalls for another 5 seconds, thats about it for her moveset, and she doesn't sell that well, how can that even be close to being good in the ring?

I wish some people paid more attention to women's wrestling than models trying to wrestle. Women like Melina, Beth, Michelle, Gail, Natalya, and Jillian fit the good in the ring category. They can always put on a good match with anyone and it's sad that some of them don't get enough praise because of models like Maryse and Eve. Again, it's not just about the way you portray your character because if you don't have the moves to back it up then you will fail.
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:29 pm

Ok. What is Melina's character? Beth? Gail, Nattie? The only ones in that group you named that have a character are Michelle and Jillian.. With Jillian being the only one to match it in the ring.

Sorry, you want generic "pull wresting moves out of my ass just to prove I can do them" wrestlers, there's always Shimmer or the Japanese. But that cost money. haha

*edit*

The only "real" wrestlers are the ones that do moves like the Olympian or collegiate wrestlers. But most of them turn pro and only make it if they can display a character. Raw Predictions And Discussion 79573
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:32 pm

So Raw hasn't started yet.....and the discussion is on it's way.........Vix Delivers a comedic relief......Satan responds with a laugh and agreesing..........Mintz continues with a long responds....while eb continues the race with a post that was then edited.....who's gonna win this, who has the lead....OMG its a wild one
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:36 pm

I've already stated that it's not just about the character that you portray, that's all you seem to think it is eb. Because Maryse has a good gimmick that automatically makes her good in the ring when that's not the case at all. If you were to say that Maryse is one of the best women in the WWE I think a lot would disagree. It is called women's wrestling, not women who can pull off great gimmicks.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:41 pm

I hope:
Maryse is with Ted and helps him.
Eve v Alicia-title match with Alicia winning and Gail attacking Alicia.
Jillian beats Bellas in a handicap match or attacks the bellas backstage.
Nattie gets some pay back on Tamina.

I think:
More Alicia/Maryse tention or buildup for Eve's rematch.
Maryse w/Ted
That 6 person mixed tag match with Nattie/HD v Tamina/Usos.

As far as the argument, I agree with Mintz. But people watch wrestling and like different wrestlers for different reasons. I prefer someone who can wrestle over someone who may be the best actor or actress in the world. If I wanted to watch someone act Id watch a movie. Yes chrisma and mic skills count but that shouldnt be the only thing that matters.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:45 pm

see now i think ppl who watch WWE shouldnt complain about character being pushed over wrestling

its a sportentertainment buisness....which focuses more on entertainment then the sport
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:47 pm

yeah if wrestling ability is all you care for you should watch SHIMMER

in WWE, character > ability.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 4:25 pm

Im not saying oh it should be about wrestling only, it should be about both. I happen to like both, but Wrestling edges out just a little for me.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 6:32 pm

I was stating that it's not just about portraying the character, it's about their ring skills as well which is why I was saying that though Maryse can portray her character well her ring skills are not there at the moment so IMO one cannot say she's good in the ring just because of her character, it's about the total package: character, ring skills, mic skills, etc.
Back to top Go down
Silver_Coyote
Midcarder
Midcarder
Silver_Coyote

Male
Number of posts : 481
Job/hobbies : writer
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, The Miz, Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Sherri Martel, The Jumping Bomb Angels, Aja Kong, Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 6:46 pm

SATAN wrote:
a Bella being pushed infront of another looks stupid,

Have one win the title, have the other turn heel and have them fued for a while. That way they both get pushed at the same time...sort of.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 6:57 pm

see thats something i think would work
but as of right now no......itd need to be built up over time
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 7:21 pm

Melina Bores me, and she gets around.
Beth ehh
Jillian i like her alot she makes me laugh
Gail? get back to TNA so you can be used right.
Michelle is fucking Taker nuff said.
Natalya doesnt do shit she isnt entertaining at all.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 8:38 pm

Reignboww wrote:
Melina Bores me, and she gets around.
Michelle is fucking Taker nuff said.
I respect your opinion about Melina boring you but I don't understand why you added with the "she gets around" That is false anyway, just saying.

Same with Michelle. I'm not the biggest fan of her because of her involvement with Taker but she's a damn good wrestler and I won't ever deny that.

Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 10:02 pm

For Raw tonight we are getting:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 10:15 pm

good i hope that kills this nonsense
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 10:36 pm

I hope they get time!
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 10:42 pm

Maryse came out with Ted Jr tonight. She actually did pretty good. I think shes better managing then wrestling tbh. I think this pairing will help out her and Ted.

With her good acting skills she can be a good Mouth Piece for someonone.

I will try to tolerate her as long as shes out of the ring.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 11:10 pm

Call me old fashion, but I prefer skills to character.....thus, I prefer Shimmer.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 11:45 pm

Alicia was good on the mic, they need to let her talk more, girl has charisma!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 11:51 pm

awesome match.

Eve loses quickly...i love it.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 11:54 pm

My shit was quicker than this match....god I got bored fast. And Minterz to some....if you have talent that means you're boring
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 11:55 pm

it was great...short and sweet with Eve losing and looking stupid in the process

i couldnt have booked it better lol
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 11:57 pm

Match was short and crappy but Alicia was hilarious. She's already showing signs of being a better champ than Eve but that's not hard
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 11:57 pm

Match was well too short. If they didnt spend all that time on that Nexxus stuff and going over the ppv card then Im sure the match will be longer.

I loved Alicia faking that injury. That was awesome. Her dancing in the ring was cute.

I cant wait to see who her next oppent is. Fingers crossed for Gail.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 11:58 pm

But, Alicia sucks so the match was a borefest
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:01 am

No way, the model Eve sucks. Alicia actually showed charisma in the backstage segment and in the ring tonight
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:02 am

anyone is better than Eve for me...lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:24 am

Oh wow @ Alicia's mic work! WOW!!!!!!! girl was very comfortable in that interview, me want Alicia to speak every single week! How dare these fools not give the champion a interview? That's so disrespectful lol. Tamina is so scary but hot at the same time <3

These girls would be over every week if they get mini segments like this WWE! We want to hear them speak <3 lol @ the crowd reacting to the Fox's interview haha

She'll be over in no time!

Onto the match.

I loved the match because the fox swiped her way to victory <3 (all you Dora watchers will get that lol)

Alicia must get nominated for an Emmy or something, she's great, she's real and she's fierce! This was her night, all she needed was to be the focus and look at her now, loved the boos during the "injury" and to those wishing for Alicia/Gail, um good luck? Alicia somewhat cheated so that means Eve is still in the title picture, sorry to be the bearer of bad news? :lol:

Anyone else get a chuckle when Alicia screamed for her title? Hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:31 am

Blue, please don't mark so hard for Alicia that I end up not liking her. Just wait it out to see her progress more instead of jumping to that Emmy shit right now, lol.

And I don't think Eve will get another shot, she had her rematch, Alicia won, now Eve can GTFO with her pathetic sloppy move set
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:33 am

Obviously the emmy thing was a joke lol.

Eve Torres, Alicia Fox yay <3

it's great to see overated bitches out of the spotlight! isn't it? w00t!

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:34 am

whoever is facing Alicia will be filler until Melina returns

i want good filler...aka Gail

not pathetic filler...aka Eve
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:44 am

Eb, if Maryse had such a great character, the fans would've given a shit about her by now, like they did with heel Melina.

And a lot of the divas have character, you just seem to be misguided into thinking that they have to flip their hair and do sexy poses in the ring to have one.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:50 am

eb wrote:
1) I don't get the buzz about Alicia still
2) I don't get the buzz about Tamina
3) I don't get the buzz about Nattie still
4) I don't get the buzz about Eve

I hope Maryse permanently removes herself from the Diva matches tonight. She's too damn good to be in there with Botchamania stars.
hilarious Perhaps she should continue to stay out of the ring then because she to botches. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Predictions And Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next