Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lussier & Farmer Talk 'Halloween 3'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Lussier & Farmer Talk 'Halloween 3' Empty
PostSubject: Lussier & Farmer Talk 'Halloween 3'   Lussier & Farmer Talk 'Halloween 3' EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 5:19 pm

During his visit to the set of director Patrick Lussier and co-scripter Todd Farmer's Drive Angry 3-D in May, B-D reporter Chris Eggertsen tried to get something - anything - out of them regarding the status of Halloween 3 (earlier reported to be a 3-D affair). Read on to hear what they had to say.

Farmer indicated at the time that the duo would still be interested in tackling the project:

"I think there's not many who don't know that we did 'Halloween 3' and we would still, Patrick and I both, would still very much love to do 'Halloween 3'...We have written a first draft of that and so now it's in the capable hands of the Weinstein Company."

The subject still seemed a little raw for Lussier, though. When I asked him about it, his answer was very short and very curt:

"I know nothing about 'Halloween 3'," he snapped. "My last involvement with the project was Christmas. My last conversation with the Weinsteins was at that time. Beyond that I know nothing. You know as much as I do."

Ouch. Sounds like it might be a long time before we see this one materialize.
Back to top Go down
Silver_Coyote
Midcarder
Midcarder
Silver_Coyote

Male
Number of posts : 481
Job/hobbies : writer
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, The Miz, Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Sherri Martel, The Jumping Bomb Angels, Aja Kong, Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2009-11-25

Lussier & Farmer Talk 'Halloween 3' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lussier & Farmer Talk 'Halloween 3'   Lussier & Farmer Talk 'Halloween 3' EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 8:04 pm

Todd Farmer sucks, why does he keep getting work?
Back to top Go down

Lussier & Farmer Talk 'Halloween 3'
Page 1 of 1