Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's On!

Go down 
+4
Mia
Eric
X
The LL Father
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: It's On!   It's On! EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 12:30 pm

PRESHOW
It's On! Mickie_James26It's On! Cheerleader_Melissa35
Mickie James is in the ring ready to do an interview. Out from the crowd comes Alissa Flash, who grabs a chair from ringside as she hits the ring. Mickie turns, and gets floored by a brutal chair shot. Mickie James can barely stand. Here it comes - Kudoh Driver. Alissa Flash raises the chair and drives it side-first into the throat of Mickie, causing her to roll around in agony. Alissa plants Mickie James right on the skull with a very hard chair shot, leaving Mickie James unconcious. Paramedics come running out to help Mickie James as Alissa Flash exits via the crowd.
Overall Rating 84%

It's On! Itsonp10

Segment 1
It's On! Th_Sarah_Stock10It's On! Shantelle_Taylor19
Sarita vs Taylor Wilde
(1st match in the best of 5 Series):
Taylor Wilde begins the match by extending her hand, Sarita rejects it, and does it in style, with a spin kick to the face of Taylor, Sarita climbs on Taylor and they begin to have a classic cat fight, brawling and bashing heads, the two roll out of the ring but remain brawling, Taylor gets the upperhand following an eye rake, Taylor quickly grabs a steel chair, and swings it towards Saritas face, but she ducks it and Taylor slams the chair into the ring post, Sarita jumps onto the shoulders of Taylor, and with a hurricanrana sends Taylor over the barricade and into the crowd. Sarita climbs the barricade, and connects with a crazy ass diving crossbody, the crowd is going crazy for this match, Taylor is sent back over the barricade via irish whip, Sarita quickly follows and sends Taylor back into the ring, Sarita goes for a cover but only gets a 2, Sarita applies a mexican surfboard, Taylor is screaming in agony, but the referee notices Saritas shoulders are on the mat and begins to count, Sarita lets go of the hold, and goes to pick Taylor up, but Taylor out of no where rolls up Sarita with a small package, 1...2.....oh so close, Taylor is back to her feet, and both girls connect with a double clothesline. Taylor gets to her feet first and hits a flying elbow from Taylor Wilde, barely hitting the target. Back heel kick from Taylor on Sarita. Cover for a two count. Sarita takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Sarita hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Sarita hits a dropkick on Taylor Wilde. Cover for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Taylor goes down. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Spin kick by Sarita to the face. Taylor Wilde fights out of a grapple. Back heel kick from Taylor on Sarita. Cover for a two count. Slingshot clothesline by Taylor, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Pin, but Sarita is out just before the three count. Taylor hits a flying kick on Sarita. Taylor hits a quick kick on Sarita. Sarita backdrops Taylor Wilde out of a piledriver attempt. Taylor takes a flying neckbreaker from Sarita. Power drive elbow by Sarita. Sarita climbs the top turnbuckle and misses a missile dropkick, Taylor quickly mounts Sarita and starts to pound Sarita/s face in, but always making sure to break before a 5 count, Taylor whips Sarita into the corner, and hits a monkey flip, but Sarita lands on her feet, Taylor Wilde is in trouble as she isnt even aware. Tiger Driver!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Taylor Wilde has a temper tantrum, kicking the ropes and punching the turnbuckles. She cant believe that Sarita managed to quickly outsmart Taylor like that.
Sarita 1 Taylor Wilde 0
This one gets a ***1\4 rating, it was a good bout.
Overall Rating 82%
Crowd Reaction 78%
Match Quality 86%

Segment 2
It's On! Angel_Williams25It's On! Th_Talia_Madison60
It's On! Kara_Drew9It's On! Th_Jackie_Gayda10
It's On! Th_Layla_El19It's On! Th_Michelle_McCool38
The Beautiful People vs Cherry and Jackie Gayda-Haas vs Lay-Cool
(For The All Female Tag Team Championsh Titles) :
Cherry and Angelina choose to start the match, they begin quickly with a brawl, and the referee has already lost control, the hatred between Cherry and Angelina is unpresidented, Velvet and Jackie try to seperate the two, but it doesnt work, and soon all four women are brawling in the middle of the ring, LayCool in the mean time are just stood laughing at the display they are witnessing, Angelina, Cherry, Velvet and Jackie stop and look towards LayCool, who quickly try to retreat but they are quickly stopped, Angelina and Velvet grab a hold of Michelle, Layla being grabbed by Cherry and Jackie, both teams take there victim into opposite corners, and begins laying in stomps, chops and punches, the two teams send Layla and MIchelle into the centre of the ring, where they quickly crash into eachother, The referee begins to get control, by pushing Michelle out of the ring, and telling Velvet, Cherry and Jackie to also leave, looks like Layla and Angelina will start this match, Angelina quickly goes for a cover, but Layla kicks out, Angelina Love walks into a chop to the pecs. Right hand from Layla on Angelina. Layla with a kick to the gut, and a spin kick that nearlly took off Angelina's head, Layla quickly runs to make a Tag between Layla El and Cherry. Angelina Love walks into a chop to the pecs. Cover for a two count. Angelina backdrops Cherry out of a piledriver attempt. Tag to Velvet Sky. The Beautiful People whip Cherry into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Velvet Sky beings to pander to the crowd and taunt at Jackie, Cherry takes this chance to slam Velvets face into the mat, Tag between Cherry and Jackie Gayda-Haas. Leg trip from Jackie Gayda-Haas. Brutal forearm by Jackie. Tag to Michelle McCool. Flying dropkick from Jackie on Michelle. Michelle counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. 1....2......Angelina Love quickly saves the match for her and Velvet, Layla runs in the ring and takes Angelina down with a spear, Velvet grabs Layla by the hair and sends her flying to the outside, Cherry with a double clothesline sends TBP also to the outside, Michelle with a big boot knocks Cherry to the outside, leaving Jackie and in the ring, Jackie goes for a rolll up, but McCool counters, Michelle McCool moves in for the kill. Faith Breaker! 1....2....3. I'm going to give this a ** rating because i'm in a generous mood.
Overall Rating 71%
Crowd Reaction 75%
Match Qualty 64%

Segment 3
It's On! Th_Gail_Kim20It's On! Th_Lisa_Moretti7
Gail Kim vs Lisa Moretti :
Gail Kim makes her way down to the ring, and awaits the entrance of Lisa Moretti
Lisa Moretti's music hits and she appears on stage in her street clothes and with a microphone
Gail Kim looks a little confused
Lisa Moretti "I just want to come out and say, that Gail unfortunately you wont have a chance to face me tonight. Me and You will go one on one again, but i will do it when IM ready, and on MY terms. I refuse to wrestle this match, infront of all of these morons. I wont have anyone tell me when i shall and shall not wrestle, i will tell them. Sorry Gail, nothing personal.."
Lisa Moretti just leaves the staging area, Gail is in the ring talking with the referee, who also seems to have no answers, i guess we shall have to wait before we see Lisa Moretti and Gail Kim going one on one again
Overall 83%

Segment 4
It's On! Melina10It's On! Maddis10
It's On! Nattie_Neidhart62It's On! Th_Serena_Deeb12
Melina and Maddison vs Natalya and Serena Deeb
(Losers Must Disband Match):
Rayne and Natalya being the match, Maddison Rayne takes a butterfly suplex from Natalya. Rayne takes a quick lariat. Cover for a two count. Natalya tags out to Serena Deeb. Serena \ Natalya whip Rayne into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Serena hits an arm drag on Rayne. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rayne takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. Rayne reverses a Serena Deeb hammerlock. Slingshot clothesline by Rayne, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Rayne tags out to Melina. Melina hits an arm drag on Serena. Badly executed second rope splash by Melina. Serena Deeb fights out of a grapple. Tag between Serena Deeb and Natalya. Melina takes a quick lariat. Belly to belly off the top rope, Melina got folded up big time. Cover, 1....2....Maddison runs in and quickly saves the match for her tea, Natalya doesnt take to kindly to this and she shows it by grabbing Maddisons hair and slamming it to the mat, before laying in some stomps, Serena quickly enters the ring to join in on the beat down, while Natalya aint looking Melina, gets to her feet and rolls Natalya up in a school girl pin, Serena quickly breaks that up however, Double Back suplex on Melina, which is a backdrop to you NOAH fans. Natalya applies the sharpshooter, but Maddison clothesline Natalya out of it, and also out of the ring Serena goes to Natalya's aid, but both are met with a springboard crossbody from Maddison, who hit that out of no where, the fans go crazy, Maddison starts to brawl with Serena, but Natalya is up from behind and slams Maddison face first into the steel steps, Natalya whips Serena into the steps, its an attempt at a double team, but Maddison drop toe holds Serena, OH no her new nose maybe broken!!!! Maddison is met with a vile looking discuss clothesline, Natalya now see's Melina getting to her feet and trys to take advantage but Melina reverses the hip toss attempt, Melina connects with a forearm, and a second, and a third, she is building momentum, and whips Natalya off the ropes, and hits a thez prez, Melina starts pounding on Natalya. Melina, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Natalya. Melina moves in for the kill. Last Call!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Melina and Maddison climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory. They have done it they have finally beaten Serena and Natalya. Serena and Natalya are in the ring, and shake hands before departing, as per stipulation the two partners are not allowed to team up for the next 6 months. *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.
Overall Reaction 81%
Crowd Reaction 82%
Match Quality 79%

Segment 5
It's On! Th_Beth_Phoenix37It's On! Stephanie_McMahon21
Beth Phoenix what is she doing here, shes not scheduled for this PPV
"I bet your all wondering why i am even here tonight. And to be honest, im wondering so myself, i mean i think it is ridiculous that a former All Female World Champion like myself is on the sidelines of a PPV. But saying that, i do understand why, its simply because there is no competitoin for me. Non. I mean sure Amy Dumas managed to fight off the Glamazon, but thats because i took her too lightly, and why shouldnt i? i mean look at me, i am the perfect combination of strength and beauty, i am the glamazon for crying out loud. Nobody can match my strength, no body can match my unlimited potential, I wouldnt be surprised if half the roster backstage chose to quit rather then step into the ring with me"
Stephanie McMahon appears stage
"Oh Beth, Beth, Beth, your right it is ridiculous that your not on this PPV, but what is more ridiculous is your little, well big ego problem. You know, I admitt after you lost your final match to Amy, i found it hard to find someone to go against you. But not to worry i have found you the PERFECT opponent, and you will go face to face with her at the next Freedom Females. Seeya then"
Beth Phoenix looks a little puzzeled as to what Stephanie means, i guess we shall have to wait and see.
Overall Rating 76%

Segment 6
It's On! Th_Victoria_Crawford18It's On! Nikki_Roxx31
Alicia Fox vs Roxxi
(Hardcore Match):
Alicia Fox makes her way to the ring with a shopping cart full of trach cans, kitchen sinks, 2by4's. Alicia finds it hard to choose her first weapon and settles on a mop. Roxxi comes down to the ring with nothing but a table! Alicia Fox gets hip tossed by Roxxi. Roxxi dropkicks Alicia after leaping off an upturned shopping cart. Gut buster, Alicia hits hard. Big dropkick by Roxxi, who got good elevation. Alicia reverses a Roxxi hammerlock. Alicia Fox dropkicks Roxxi after leaping off an upturned shopping cart. Alicia sets a table up on the outside and goes to scoop slam Roxxi throught it but Roxxi reverses, both girls now have made their way to the apron, and being to brawl, Roxxi gets clotheslined back into the ring by Alicia, Roxxi quickly however gets back to her feet and goes to drop Alicia throat across the top rope, Alicia holds on, although is teatering and could fall through the table at any minute. LIKE RIGHT NOW. WOW Roxxi just speared Alicia and both girls feel through the table. Roxxi Hooks the leg for a two count. Roxxi goes to get Alicia but Alicia blows some powder into Roxxis face, however Roxxi counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Alicia takes a quick lariat. Hooks the leg for a two count. Roxxi with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Alicia counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Alicia sends Roxxi to the outside, and the begin to brawl into the crowd area, OMG its Maryse out of nowhere hitting Roxxi with a trashcan, Maryse and Alicia begin to beat on Roxxi, they proceed to drag Roxxi back to the ring side area, with great force they double team Roxxi by sending her into the ring steps. Maryse starts to dismantle the announcers table, as Roxxi is set up to take a double suploex through the table. OH LOOK its Jacqueline she sprints down to the ring, and quickly saves Roxxi, she grabs a hold of Alicia and slams her head into the ring apron, before chasing Maryse back up the ramp and into the back, Roxxi is back to her feet, and grab the ring bell, and swings it for Alicias head, but Alicia ducks. Alicia hits a back kick. Alicia grabbing the ring bell like Roxxi misses with the attempt to knock Roxxis lights out. Alicia Fox gets taken down out of nowhere with a back suplex. Alicia tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Maryse comes running down the aisle and into the ring! (She mustve lost Jacqueline) Clothesline...but Roxxi ducks! Alicia Fox gets hit! Roxxi knocks Maryse out of the ring. Alicia Fox can barely stand. Here it comes - Voodoo Drop. 1....2...3, it's finished. Roxxi stands up and beings to celebrate, but Maryse from behind with a trash can, Alicia and Maryse are beating the hell out of Roxxi! Jacqueline sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring, she has a kendo stick! She goes toe-to-toe with Alicia Fox, exchanging punches, while Roxxi comes back, sending Maryse out of the ring with a clothesline. Jacqueline swings the Kendo stick aiming it for Alicias head, but Alicia quickly rolls to safter. Jacqueline \ Roxxi have cleared the ring, driving off Alicia and Maryse! *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.
Overall Rating 75%
Crowd Reaction 72%
Match Quality 79%

Segment 7
It's On! Amy_Dumas38It's On! Th_Lisa_Marie_Varon41
Amy Dumas vs Tara
(For The All Female World Championship Title) :
Dumas hits a quick kick on Tara. Dumas walks into a trip. Tara uses move #193 (arm-BAR). We have our mandatory ref bump, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Belly to belly off the top rope, Dumas got folded up big time. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Tara walks into a trip. Tara walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Flying elbow off the top rope by Amy Dumas, poor elevation though. Cover for a two count. Flying knee to the face from Amy Dumas. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Dumas walks into a trip. Massive back suplex! Amy Dumas got snapped in half. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Dumas counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Tara can barely stand. Snap DDT!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Amy Dumas offers a handshake to Tara...and she accepts it! Worth a ** rating, but no more than that.
Overall Rating 67%
Crowd Reaction 68%
Match Quality 65%

Segment 8
It's On! Cheerleader_Melissa35It's On! Mickie_James26
Alissa Flash vs Mickie James :
Alissa makes her way to the ring
"Now ref, unless you werent paying attention, but before this PPV started Mickie James found herself on the way to the hospital. Reason being i kicked her sorry ass all over the place. So i DEMAND! YOU announce me the winner via forfeit!"
The referee looks a little uneasy, clearly hes a Mickie James fan
"What on earth are you waiting for? announce me the winner NOW, or you will be finding yourself in the same predicament that Mickie found herself in earlier tonight."
WAIT NO ITS Mickie James, shes here, she looks like shes had some stitches, but shes here regardless! She looks pissed, and is sprinting to the ring she spears Alissan to the mat and begins a mounted set of punches on Alissa, the referee rings the bell, and grabs Mickie and seperates the two, trying to calm Mickie down. They officially begin with a test of strength, but before Mickie grabs Alissas right hand Alissa kicks Mickie in the gut, and with a slap to the face, Alissa begins to laugh, Mickie however is not as pleased, and charges towards Alissa, who promptly exits the ring and beings to run around like a lost chicken, Alissa back in the ring, manages to stop Mickies rage with a kick to Mickies skull as Mickie comes in the ring, Alissa with a dragon sleeper, is looking for an early victory, but Mickie finds her way to the corner and uses the turnbuckls to flip out of it Mickie hits an explosive dropkick on Alissa Flash. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Badly executed second rope splash by Mickie. Cover for a two count. Alissa powers out of a headlock. Mickie James gets hip tossed by Alissa. Face crusher from Alissa on Mickie. Hooks the leg for a two count. Alissa Flash blasts Mickie with a rather-less-than-super kick. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Mickie James takes a butterfly suplex from Alissa. Mickie blocks a punch. Mickie, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Alissa Flash. Cover for a two count. Mickie James with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Mickie hits a flying kick on Alissa. Alissa takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. Alissa pushes out of a Mickie James hold. Mickie takes a chop from Alissa. Slingshot clothesline by Alissa, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. The referee watches as the two wrestlers go to the outside and start brawling around ringside Alissa smashing Mickies head into the barricade and connecting with some violent stomps, Alissa goes to send Mickie into the steel steps but Mickie reverses and Alissa finds herself in the steps instead. The referee completes a ten count, and they are still outside, having ignored the count. This match is over via double count out. The fans dont seem to like it, but i dont think these two care the fight has started up again! Alissa Flash attacks Mickie, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting. This one gets a ***1\4 rating, it was a good bout.
Overall Rating 84%
Crowd Reaction 86%
Match Quality 80%

Show Rating 76%
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 12:47 pm

I thought Tara/Lita would steal the show, but it seemed rather short...
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 1:16 pm

hahaha. lol i couldnt be bothered putting much effort into it tbh. because they both arent the big draws for the company
I mean AFW felt i was pushing Dumas to much, hence she she is no longer in the Main Event catogery
Im focussing more on Mickie/Alissa
Tara/Amy will pick up

thoughts for the rest of the show?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 1:32 pm

Liked the Ivory segment- this fued could be gold if developed smile
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 1:36 pm

lmao this fued has been going for like 2-3 months now...its near enough coming to an end
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 1:26 am

Hmm... I think I like how the Tara match was short.
Not a fan of hers. At all.

YAY LAY-COOL!!! :D

Ugh for Roxxi. ew.

Alissa/Mickie is really fun. smile

Lisa... bothers me. :/
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 4:02 am

awesome show. i liked the hardcore match and the nattie/ serena vs melina and maddison one.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 6:10 am

Ouch! That was incredibly brutal, Melissa is so fucking abusive! I hope the Mickster is ok sad

Sarita vs. Taylor Wilde was exciting in the beginning (the outside stuff was great) as soon as they got in the ring, it got really boring and the match was way to long so that didn’t help matters. Hopefully things pick up with these two.

Triple Threat Tag Team match was pretty fun, the part when both teams went after Lay-cool was fun, in the end the right team won. Wonder if Cherry vs. The Beautiful People is over?

LOL What the fuck @ Lisa and Gail Kim?!? Ok?!?

The right team won imo, Natalya and Serena were such a dull pair. I liked how they parted ways, I was expecting some kind of brawl or something.

Beth and KONG!???? Let Kong be the opponent please and thank you <3

That was quite entertaining, I want more of Alicia/Maryse vs. Jackie and Roxxi, lol @ Maryse coming out twice, really fun match, the table spot seemed wicked.

Pretty underwhelming title match tbh, at least Amy is defending the hell out of that title though.

Yay Mickie! Whoop that ass girl <3

This was probably your weakest PPV LL, It felt like a normal episode of Freedom, hopefully you deliver at the next ppv.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 7:54 am

lmao you always think my PPV are weak. your forgetting that i dont have the time to write the whole segments...some matches like the Amy/Tara one wasnt edited at all thats just the decrpition it is given.

and how can it be weaker then Glory Days...i didnt get to write shit all for that?

This had title matches, hardcore matches, hardlly another FFemales episode...i think your just being overly critical for the fun of it

you gave good reports on each segments other then the Lisa one...because its beyond you to see someone refuse to wrestle a match....but anyways how can u give good reports, then say the ppv was weak....this is one of my best PPVs
the only bad match was Amy/Tara
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:55 am

YAY Serena and Natalya disband, no more!! Push both as single stars now.

I'm looking forward to more Taylor/Sarita matches.

LayCool still champs....yay -_-

Aside from those notes. Awesome stuffs. Kinda missed Maryse though Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 1:20 pm

she was involved in a big way at least haha

i intend on pushing Natayla more so then Serena for now...im PRAYING i can get a new show so i can make a new title...eh i may just make one now

and lol LayCool are keepin them for a while tbh...theyve only just won them sooo
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 4:51 pm

"UNAMERICAN" LL wrote:

This had title matches, hardcore matches, hardlly another FFemales episode...i think your just being overly critical for the fun of it

Hardly, I just comment as I go, I'm not doing anything for the hell of it. I liked the tag match and the hardcore match, everything else was rather blech!

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 5:11 pm

im gonna not edit anything in the next show...then tell me this is bleh
i cant believe your actually saying this, i put a shit load of effort into this...and this is just a slap in the face
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 5:35 pm

Are you seriously offended that I found this PPV to be boring?

Am I not allowed an opinion now? I in no way dissed you or your show, I am loyal viewer/reader and if something was boring I'm going to tell you.

I'll just keep my true comments to myself from now on, I can't believe this shit.

Back to top Go down
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Number of posts : 927
Job/hobbies : I'm a fucking diplomat.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

Registration date : 2009-06-15

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 5:52 pm

Based on overness and match quality, Mickie and Melissa should be feuding over the title. No money in Lita or Tara it seems.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 5:59 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
Are you seriously offended that I found this PPV to be boring?

Am I not allowed an opinion now? I in no way dissed you or your show, I am loyal viewer/reader and if something was boring I'm going to tell you.

I'll just keep my true comments to myself from now on, I can't believe this shit.

i dont mind you having your opinion...but you could be a little less blunt with stuff

i dont mind you saying you found a match boring here or ther

but it seems like anything you ever say as an overall is "this is weak"..youve done it on the past 2 ppvs now
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 6:19 pm

Really? I think I enjoyed Glory days

::goes to read my comments::

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 6:21 pm

you couldnt have. cos i didnt get a chance to edit it...it was the time i had to print screen my stuff cos my word trial had run out
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:05 pm

I totally didn't see this til now!

So that's where the first of 5 match between Sarita/Wilde came from..
I like the PPV title. It's On bitch! It's On! 800442

Glad LayCool defended their belts again. They have been fighting champs!

Ivory is a low bitch for just leaving. Gail won the next week anyways! It's On! Icon_cheers

Glad Lita defended but I know you feel Lita is a bad wrestler [why have her as your top champ then?] but she has had some great matches so why do you always give her D's..? She is capable of getting C's, B's, and even A's so don't hate!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:10 pm

what do you mean D's
she has had some good matches...i aint saying that at all...but the only reason her and Tara's ratings where so low is because on EWR Amy was losing popularity all the time, and the match qualitiys suffered cos she doesnt have the greatest of techincal scores on that game

and the only reason i made her the champion, was because when i first started to show she was the most marketable diva and was the most over...so it made sense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's On!   It's On! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's On!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wrestling Discussions :: General Wrestling :: AFW :: All Female Wrestling Archive-
Jump to: