Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview

Go down 
+7
KTV-Time
King Silva
Blue Ryder
StratusScherzinger
X
Queen Mintz
Venom
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  Empty
PostSubject: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 3:35 am

Official preview brought to you by WWE.com:

Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  15190624
As Alicia Fox is quick to remind the WWE Universe week after week, no Diva on the Raw roster has been able to pry the Divas Championship from her icy grip. However, Alicia’s unflinching self-confidence took a major hit when Melina made her long-awaited WWE return to challenge the devious Diva for her title at SummerSlam.

A three-time Women’s Champion, Melina captured the Divas Championship for the first time last October, but it was a leg injury – not one of her fellow Divas – that would separate the Latina lovely from the butterfly-embossed title. The Divas Title has changed hands three times, adorning the waists and shoulders of Maryse and Eve before it was snatched up by Alicia at Fatal 4-Way.

Ever since that fateful night, the foxy Floridian has not only been vocal about her in-ring dominance, but she’s proven it too, laying waste to virtually every Diva on the Raw roster. Of course, Alicia has resorted to some underhanded tactics to get the better of her opponents – including feigning injuries to catch other Divas off guard – but she’d just call that sound strategy.

As a fully healed Melina storms her way back to WWE with Alicia in her crosshairs, the WWE Universe is in for a dynamic duel of the Divas at the season’s most explosive bash. Will Melina make a stellar comeback from her injury, or will she find herself outfoxed by the treacherous Divas Champion? Find out by tuning in to SummerSlam, Aug. 15, only on pay-per-view.

For more WWE SummerSlamm news click here.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 3:46 am

This is still a bit shocking because I really wasn't expecting this match so soon but it's definitely better to see this than some random match with all the divas because that'd be a train wreck. I don't see Melina winning, it's way too soon. I think Alicia will get herself DQed or win by cheating. Hoping for a good match that gets some time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 4:01 am

You didn't expect Melina to bury Alicia in her first match back and get elevated instantly to the title scene?
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 4:04 am

I don't recall her burying Alicia. I think people need to learn the definition of that. Alicia was DOMINANT throughout the whole match, she lost the match but she still looked good with all that offense. It showed why she's the champion.

And yes, I knew Melina would be in the title scene, she deserves it anyway since logically she had to vacate it due to injury
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 4:42 am

I'm hoping Alicia retains.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 6:26 am

I forgot she had to vacate the title, makes sense why she's in the title picture and at least she's facing someone that's capable of having a good match.

I'm excited, Alicia needs to BRING IT! She was always so "in the zone" as a title chaser but now that she's champion her ring work has not been up to par as before.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 6:31 am

I knew it was going to be announced but I thought she would win a battle royal.

Either way at least SummerSlam has a diva match! This year has been perfect in terms of having a women's match on all of the PPVs thus far! Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  Icon_cheers

I just hope Alicia wins [most likely by cheating or DQ] but as long as she is still champ after SS I am happy. smile

In terms of time I really want them to get at least 5-7 minutes because they can have good matches when given some time. I know their 09 Superstar's match was really good because they had a healthy amount of time. I want that match with the ending seeing Alicia retain.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 9:16 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
I don't recall her burying Alicia. I think people need to learn the definition of that. Alicia was DOMINANT throughout the whole match, she lost the match but she still looked good with all that offense. It showed why she's the champion.

And yes, I knew Melina would be in the title scene, she deserves it anyway since logically she had to vacate it due to injury

Wait wait wait, doesn't Cena get the shit beat out of him, little offence, the heel does all the work and in the end Cena pulls off the 5 moves of doom and prove, you may be able to do all that shit, but i could beat you with just 2 moves...you just see?

That sounds like being burried to me. Melina came in and got the best of Alicia, showing her up, the best thing would do is have Alicia dominate her and pick up the win this week just to remind Melina who's champ......but they didn't, they just showed everyone that for Melina to kick Alicia's ass, doesn't really take that much effort.....Meh, the bitch can burn in hell for all i care, i won't be watching
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 9:39 am

Melina 4 2time Divas champ in 5 or so days
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:31 pm

If Alicia won yesterday, Melina would've won the title at Summerslam. I'm glad she lost yesterady because she'll win on Sunday (HOPEFULLY)
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 3:14 pm

I dont care who wins. Im kinda disappointed they are having this match already. It should wait till NOC.

It can go either way. Hopefully they drag a Melina/Alicia feud on for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 5:15 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
If Alicia won yesterday, Melina would've won the title at Summerslam. I'm glad she lost yesterady because she'll win on Sunday (HOPEFULLY)
Some just don't understand what logic is. If Alicia had won then she would've beaten Melina as well and there would've been no point for a title match. She also wouldn't have anyone else to feud with since in her words, she has beaten every diva on the Raw roster.

That was Melina's return match, of course she was going to win, she had showed last week she was going after the divas title, of course she was going to get the win over the champion to get a title shot. Like I said, had Alicia won there would've been no point for the title match at all.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 7:14 pm

i'm hoping Alicia retains since she has been a good champion and it's way too soon for Melina to win. this will be the first one on one woman's title match at Summerslam in 11 years
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 7:39 pm

of course Melina would get a title match this soon...they arent going to draw it out for another month before finally having it.

Melina returned of injury, and with anyone they get pushed straight away
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 7:41 pm

it happened to Candice, it happened with Maryse, it will happen with Beth smile

It just happens lol
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 8:26 pm

The thing is, Blue, that some people won't care when it happens to Beth, they only care now because it's Melina and they hate her. Fact.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 9:04 pm

thats just this forum though. other forums may dislike that Beth will get pushed
also a lot of ppl want to see the end of LayCool and the co-champ thing..whereas ppl like the fresh face of Alicia in the divas title picture

also Beth was basically a joke in the devision for the entire of 2009, and first month of 2010 (minus the rumble entry)...so she was out of the scene for a while, and once she got in the scene got injured

whereas Melina has been the forfront most of 2006, half of 2007, most of 2008, all of 2009 and will be again..so ppl are getting sick of seeing her

esp when with her gone it allowed WWE to build up newer divas, even if ppl think it failed, Maryse was a great champion and is now making a great manager, Eve managed to somehow get over a little even with her complete bore of a character, she also manages to have some ok matches, and Alicia may not be getting over quickly, but her reign has been quite impressive
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 9:27 pm

I just find it funny that Maryse and Michelle have been in the spotlight way more than Melina has yet some find it totally fine when they are but not when Melina is.

Melina wasn't in the spotlight til she got the belt off Mickie in 2007 then she got buried by Candice and took a backseat. She started her face turn in 2008 and that's when she started feuding with Beth when MICKIE was the champion. I even remember Melina being the one to take pins in their triple threat match in December of 2007 and their Judgment Day match in 2008. Melina then got injured in June and didn't return til late November when she started feuding with Beth. She got the belt at the rumble 2009 then was fed to Michelle.

So basically, 2009 was Melina's only good year where she was in the spotlight a lot.

The only time Maryse has taken a backseat are when she got injured and now which will change once Melina gets the belt, she'll be right back in that title scene when I'd rather see Melina feud with Natalya, Gail, or even Tamina.

I don't even need to go on about Michelle as we know she's been burying divas on SD for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 9:28 pm

I loved 2007 Melina <3
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 9:43 pm

i find it funny that you claim Melina wasnt in the spotlight during her face turn...when her and Beths fued was more important then the champion...i mean when was the last diva match from the raw brand on a ppv that didnt have the champion involved?

and id also like to point out that Michelle and Maryse may seemingly be in the spotlight more, but thats because they arent as injury prone as Melina is.

Michelle on SD through 07-09 was the only credible face and then the only credible heel once Tara left and Nattie went to ECW....so she HAD to be a focus of the devision

Maryse was the main focus of the devision for a year at most, since then shes jobbed to quite a number of ppl, and has since left the scene all together
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 9:50 pm

Lmao, I never said Melina wasn't in the spotlight when she turned face. I'm just saying you're sitting there saying she was in the spotlight for most of 2008 and that's false. She was only in the spotlight for a couple months then she got injured.

And Melina's been in the WWE how long? Right, since 2005 and has only been injured TWICE so I don't see how the fuck that means she's injury prone. Injury prone was someone like frickin Candice, not someone like Melina.

I'm done though because people always want to use excuses for Michelle and Maryse but when it comes to Melina "OMG SHE'S SO HORRIBLE, SHE BURIES PEOPLE, I HATE HER, SHE NEEDS TO BURN IN HELL AHHHHH BITCH BURN IN HELL!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 9:57 pm

jesus u do like overeacting dont you
we, well i wasnt discussing Michelle or Maryse being overpushed, i was discussing Melina

and last time i checked Candice had two injuries also
maybe prone wasnt a right word...but it aint Maryse or Michelles fault that Melina keeps getting seriously injured forcing her to be on the sidelines

the reason ppl arent happy about this is because ppl are sick of seein the same ppl in the spotlight

big freaking deal she 'put over' Candice, thats because Candice was arguably the most popular diva behind Mickie (who WWE had already given 3 runs too, so were looking for someone different)...and Beth was in the middle of being put over has this super heel...thats the one main instance shes been out of the title picture completely

other then that Melina since 2008 (regardless of injuries) has continually been fueding over titles...as has Michelle (before you try and bring that up), Michelle and Melina have been pushed towards titles for the last 2 years straight, and ppl are bound to get bored of it

its been a long while since Melina was totally out of the scene, whereas the Beth point you brought up, she has only JUST got back in the scene since losing to Melina a January 09
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:00 pm

Candice had the same amount of injuries as Melina missy! catfight

Ashley was injury prone though lol
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:05 pm

Ashley was dumb, she broke her hand doing a damn clothesline
at least Candices first injury was by slipping off the turnbuckle...and she aint exactly the first person to slip off there...hell ECW did it on a weekly basis
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:09 pm

Candice was the Eve of 2007, most hated diva. At least the bitch showed heart and dedication but whatever.

Candice <3
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:16 pm

Like I said, I find it funny that some of the people who hate on Melina for being in the spotlight find it okay for Michelle and Maryse to be in the spotlight. But that's how it'll go on this forum so there's no use in arguing about it.

Also, it's not Melina's fault that WWE are stupid and don't want to give Gail or Natalya a chance to shine.

As for the injuries, I think Candice was only wrestling for about a year then she got injured whereas Melina was wrestling since 2005
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:17 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Like I said, I find it funny that some of the people who hate on Melina for being in the spotlight find it okay for Michelle and Maryse to be in the spotlight. But that's how it'll go on this forum so there's no use in arguing about it.
I think the forum in general is tired of seeing all three of them in the spotlight Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  79573
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:20 pm

Anyways once again its proven, we can't say anything about Melina

Next
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:21 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
I think the forum in general is tired of seeing all three of them in the spotlight Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  79573
There are a couple people on here who are totally fine with Maryse and Michelle being in the spotlight but not Melina.

And no LL, that's not directed at you
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:24 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Prince Blue wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
There are a couple people on here who are totally fine with Maryse and Michelle being in the spotlight but not Melina.

And no LL, that's not directed at you
I know each have there fans/marks but the overall consensus is that we (as a forum) want all three to take a backseat. Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  773246
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:25 pm

Well the way i see it, Michelle could bust both her kneecaps and Maryse has gotten help for her addiction and has been championship sober since Fatal 4 Way.

Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:27 pm

Hopefully it stays that way (until 2008 Maryse returns) I loved her sad
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:27 pm

The Final Countdown 22 wrote:
Well the way i see it, Michelle could bust both her kneecaps and Maryse has gotten help for her addiction and has been championship sober since Fatal 4 Way.

Michelle already had a leg injury before I believe and still stayed so that is entirely possible.

And Maryse will be right back in the spotlight before the year is over
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:31 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
Hopefully it stays that way (until 2008 Maryse returns) I loved her sad

You loved monkeys once apon a time. I seriously don't take any of your comments seriously, your like a switch that goes on and off, and i can't be assed with people like that, you either like them or you don't. Your either white or black, you don't change at random you aren't interested in the one anymore.

I'm a Sunny Fan through the good and the bad, as well as Angelina, as well as Eve, as well as Maryse, as well as Christy......you just seem to change every week, shows lack of commitment

and Mintz, She may be back before the year is over, but she did take a back seat (and not because of an injury) so that Alicia Fox could get some time in the spotlight. You think if Melina was there we would have had Eve as champion?? i think not
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:37 pm

I'm not looking for anybody to take my comments seriously, I frankly don't give a shit. Most of the members know that I loved Maryse on SD, and dislike her on Raw. I'm not gonna love anybody (forever) if they start sucking ass.

smile
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:41 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
I'm not looking for anybody to take my comments seriously, I frankly don't give a shit. Most of the members know that I loved Maryse on SD, and dislike her on Raw. I'm not gonna love anybody (forever) if they start sucking ass.

smile

dont God it's like saying I like cheese on mondays but hate it on wednesdays suicide
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:43 pm

Well if you read my post, I did say "loved" which means past tense. I still dislike Maryse on Raw, my dislike for her has been pretty consistent.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:46 pm

WWE might've seen how much Maryse sucks so they decided to keep her as a manager for awhile. Alicia was impressing while Maryse was failing so Alicia deserved the belt and the spotlight. People like Eve don't deserve the spotlight over someone like Melina. Gail and Natalya, yes, but Eve? Hell no.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:48 pm

I want to say something Mintz's post here is what I been saying all along.
Quote :
I just find it funny that Maryse and Michelle have been in the spotlight way more than Melina has yet some find it totally fine when they are but not when Melina is.

Melina wasn't in the spotlight til she got the belt off Mickie in 2007 then she got buried by Candice and took a backseat. She started her face turn in 2008 and that's when she started feuding with Beth when MICKIE was the champion. I even remember Melina being the one to take pins in their triple threat match in December of 2007 and their Judgment Day match in 2008. Melina then got injured in June and didn't return til late November when she started feuding with Beth. She got the belt at the rumble 2009 then was fed to Michelle.
When I say something about disagreeing with the Melina "haters" its not just people here. Shes hated on almost everywhere right now.

Yeah in 2007 she was owned by Ashley, and Candice. The only decent feud she had with her first title was the one with Mickie before Backlash.

As far as Michelle, Shes been pushed non stop since 2007. Thats someone that needs to take a break from the spotlight. I do give Maryse credit for getting out of the spot light for a while, but as soon as Melina gets that title she will be back in. Im not saying this to whine, Im saying this to be realistic.

All I want is for Melina to have the proper title run she deserves, where she is getting the upperhand as well as her oppoent. A feud that isnt so onesided. I hope this run will give her that chance.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:49 pm

Prince Blue wrote:
Well if you read my post, I did say "loved" which means past tense. I still dislike Maryse on Raw, my dislike for her has been pretty consistent.

Blue i think this discussion is done, really, there is no point in this at all.

Well I wish when i have my Job and i suck at it, they promote me to manage a future main eventer, which means more exposure, which means gaurenteed TV time every week, which means probably the most seen woman on the entire brand.

Well if that's being demoted, i'd love to work for the WWE, because IMO Maryse doing this is benefiting her career 10X more then Alicia walking around with that toy.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:52 pm

Obviously Kev, you didn't comprehend what I was saying there. Her ring skills SUCK but her charisma doesn't smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:53 pm

janine wrote:
I want to say something Mintz's post here is what I been saying all along.
Quote :

When I say something about disagreeing with the Melina "haters" its not just people here. Shes hated on almost everywhere right now.

Yeah in 2007 she was owned by Ashley, and Candice. The only decent feud she had with her first title was the one with Mickie before Backlash.

As far as Michelle, Shes been pushed non stop since 2007. Thats someone that needs to take a break from the spotlight. I do give Maryse credit for getting out of the spot light for a while, but as soon as Melina gets that title she will be back in. Im not saying this to whine, Im saying this to be realistic.

All I want is for Melina to have the proper title run she deserves, where she is getting the upperhand as well as her oppoent. A feud that isnt so onesided. I hope this run will give her that chance.

Oh snap I forgot Melina's matches with Ashley Shocked 2007 was definitely a bad year for her and you're right, when you put it like that Melina does deserve a proper reign. Her first one she feuded with Ashley and other crappy wrestlers (bar Candice goddess)

As much as I loved Candice and Michelle I didn't like how they buried Melina (although she later buried Jillian) her Divas Reign was boring, feuding with Maryse was dull and her earlier matches with the Fox weren't to impressive. After seeing you're point of view Janine, I can support a Melina reign as long as it happens in a few months.

Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:55 pm

@Blue Be thankful you forgot that disaster Melina v Ashley. I wish I can forget it. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 11:00 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Obviously Kev, you didn't comprehend what I was saying there. Her ring skills SUCK but her charisma doesn't smile

I didn't read your post when i posted mine

But on a worldwide level, i think Melina sucks, and i could remember a time everyone was singing Maryse's praises when on Smackdown.

I'm curious to know if Melina came back from this injury and performed even worse then she already does, what would the next escuse be.

Lastly, you people talk about her getting owned by Candice & Ashley, this discussion wasn't about getting owned, this was about being in the spotlight, she may have been getting owned by Ashley and Candice, BUT at the end of the day, she was STILL in the spotlight IN the championship fued.....even if she was being owned or not.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 11:03 pm

One sided feuds are the ABSOLUTE worst!

Michelle and Mel had great matches but McCool should not have won during there first PPV match (The Bash)

Candice should've been booked as an underdog (I think she wouldn't have been so hated if WWE booked her right) Melina should've dominated that feud and then have Candice (the underdog) win the title.

Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 11:05 pm

Lol, there are no damn excuses. I guess you failed to read my posts when I mentioned her rust last night being the cause of the match only being pretty decent. It could've been much better.

And if you can recall, Melina got buried by Candice and TOOK A BACKSEAT. After she got her rematch that was it, Candice moved on to Beth. smile
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 11:13 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Lol, there are no damn excuses. I guess you failed to read my posts when I mentioned her rust last night being the cause of the match only being pretty decent. It could've been much better.

And you refuse to read the part i said IF, IF in 2/3/4/5 monts from now, she is performing shittier then she already is, will it switch from Love to hate like it did with Maryse......gosh read a little before you say somethin
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:19 am

Dude...one question........what the hell you doing up this early? did you even sleep? Shocked
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 7:04 am

Blue...Candice was built as the underdog. Melina kept ranting in her blogs about how Candice was nothing, and she wouldn't defeat her for the title, etc. Then they went on about Candice's heart, etc.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:32 am

why did you delete my response to Kevs ? Blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview    Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview  Empty

Back to top Go down

Official WWE 2010 Summerslam Match Preview
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next