Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exclusive: 'Bones' breaks off talks with The Situation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Exclusive: 'Bones' breaks off talks with The Situation Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive: 'Bones' breaks off talks with The Situation   Exclusive: 'Bones' breaks off talks with The Situation EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 2:09 am

Here’s the sitch: Jersey Shore‘s superstar guido will not be appearing on Bones after all.

According to exec producer Stephen Nathan, plans to have Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino guest-star as a murder victim in a Shore-inspired episode have been scuttled.

“The Situation is not going to work out,” Nathan tells me. “There were so many contractual difficulties with MTV that it just became an impossibility.”

As a result, an actual actor will more than likely fill the minor role. “But the episode will still be our little tribute to Jersey Shore,” Nathan assures me, “and it will do what many people in America would like to see themselves—which is one of those people dead.”

He’s kidding about that last part. I know because this is the sound he made after he said it: “Muhahahahahahaha.”

Back to top Go down

Exclusive: 'Bones' breaks off talks with The Situation
Page 1 of 1