Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eric Bischoff Says He & Hogan Have 2-Year TNA Contracts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Eric Bischoff Says He & Hogan Have 2-Year TNA Contracts  Empty
PostSubject: Eric Bischoff Says He & Hogan Have 2-Year TNA Contracts    Eric Bischoff Says He & Hogan Have 2-Year TNA Contracts  EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 2:54 am

Following yesterday's Hogan-Bischoff-Twitter debacle where a Hogan impostor claimed he and Bischoff were leaving TNA, Eric Bischoff (the real one) is setting the record straight. In comments made exclusively to Slam.Canoe.Ca, Bischoff confirmed that he and Hulk Hogan are still with TNA and will be until 2012.

“I am with TNA," Bischoff said. "Hulk Hogan is still with TNA. We have a contract for two years, and we plan on fulfilling our contract.”

After Twitter user realhulk_hogan admitted to not being the real Hulk Hogan - the user claimed to be a disgruntled TNA employee upset with Bischoff's performance and said TNA's top stars were planning a walk-out if Bischoff isn't removed from power. Bischoff, however, does not believe the fake Hogan is a TNA employee at all.

“It is probably a 16-year-old dweeb that doesn’t have anything better to do,” Bischoff said “I am 99% sure that there is no validity behind it and the person does not work for TNA.”

The owner of the fake Hogan account, who has over 4,000 followers, now claims to be Christopher Daniels and is urging people to "Unfollow @TNADixie if you don't agree with the current direction in TNA."
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff Says He & Hogan Have 2-Year TNA Contracts    Eric Bischoff Says He & Hogan Have 2-Year TNA Contracts  EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 11:20 am

These guys are like the Isiah Thomas of TNA: leave a bad situation in worse condition than it was prior to taking control of it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff Says He & Hogan Have 2-Year TNA Contracts    Eric Bischoff Says He & Hogan Have 2-Year TNA Contracts  EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 12:24 am

my first reaction to the thread title is: Eric Bischoff Says He & Hogan Have 2-Year TNA Contracts  344423

Now I just wonder...will TNA even last 2 more years? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff Says He & Hogan Have 2-Year TNA Contracts    Eric Bischoff Says He & Hogan Have 2-Year TNA Contracts  Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric Bischoff Says He & Hogan Have 2-Year TNA Contracts
Page 1 of 1