Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snooky the Cat vs. Snooki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Snooky the Cat vs. Snooki Empty
PostSubject: Snooky the Cat vs. Snooki   Snooky the Cat vs. Snooki EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 3:12 am

Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi’s application to trademark her nickname for “printed matter, mainly books” was rejected by government officials. Turns out a children’s book called Adventures of Snooky obtained the trademark in 2004. Snooky is a cat who fell off a boat into the ocean and makes some great new friends underwater. The Jersey Shore kids might shrivel up and die if they ever actually set one toe in a natural body of water, but the MTV series is strikingly similar to Adventures of Snooky in that if you try to explain the plot to another human, he or she will definitely assume you are tripping on ‘shrooms.

When I first clicked on this story, I was hoping it involved Snooky the Cat approaching Snooki the Brat in real life and having a heated argument about who’s who. They are the same height so this would work. But I guess life is not a storybook, and lawyers are inevitable. Good luck, Snooks!
Back to top Go down

Snooky the Cat vs. Snooki
Page 1 of 1