Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: Scott Hall Back In Rehab

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Report: Scott Hall Back In Rehab  Empty
PostSubject: Report: Scott Hall Back In Rehab    Report: Scott Hall Back In Rehab  EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 1:36 am

Pro Wrestling Syndicate, a promotion based in New Jersey, issued the following statement today:

Scott Hall was booked as our Guest Commissioner for this Sunday's Pro Wrestling Syndicate event in Fairfield, Connecticut. I just received a phone call from Hall's booking agent Lenny informing me that Hall has been sent to a 50 day mandatory rehab facility in Texas by his probation officer. I am being told that the WWE is funding Hall's rehab. That being said, Scott Hall will not be appearing at PWS this Sunday or at any of his other scheduled bookings this weekend which includes a wrestling show in Brooklyn and several autograph signings. PWS will be adding a bonus match to our CT Carnage event featuring two of CT's top wrestling stars. The show of course also features Road Dogg, Necro Butcher, Amazing Red, Velvet Sky, Kenny Doane, Devon Moore, and others. All tickets are just $20 and the first 50 fans in attendance will receive a FREE 8x10 autographed photo of a wrestling legend! We are told that Scott apologizes for any inconviences (sic) and that Hall will be appearing at a future PWS event. CT Carnage goes down on Sunday August 22 at The Fairfield Knights Of Columbus on 333 Unquowa Road in Fairfield CT at 2pm. www.ProWrestlingSyndicate.com

I noted weeks ago that I had heard that Scotty was back in rehab. Get well soon buddy.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Report: Scott Hall Back In Rehab    Report: Scott Hall Back In Rehab  EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 1:38 am

Wonder if this shithead still has fans that he hasn't let down or blood for that matter.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Report: Scott Hall Back In Rehab    Report: Scott Hall Back In Rehab  EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 1:38 am

rofl
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Scott Hall Back In Rehab    Report: Scott Hall Back In Rehab  Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Scott Hall Back In Rehab
Page 1 of 1