Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wasteland

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Wasteland Empty
PostSubject: Wasteland   Wasteland EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 8:25 pm

Pre-Show
Wasteland Th_LizzyValentineWasteland Th_NikkiValentine
The New York Knockouts are in the ring both holding a microphone.
Nikki "After talking to Stephanie McMahon, both of us have decided that..."
Lizzy "I will be replacing Nikki in the title match tonight, since Nikki is badly injured!"
The crowd boos loudly.
Nikki "I know, I know, most of you might think Lizzy doesn't deserve to be in the title match, but I think she does. And my ankle really hurts!"
Lizzy "So tonight, instead of Jillian vs. Lacey vs. Nikki, you will see Jillian vs. Lacey vs. Lizzy to crown the first ever AFD Champion!!!"
Overall Rating: 87%

Wasteland Wasteland
(I know, I know, my poster sucks. But life isn't really offering me any time to do good stuff.)

Segment 1
Wasteland Th_SheNayNay
Wasteland Th_SarahJonesWasteland Th_Skye
She Nay Nay vs. Rachel Summerlyn and Skye
Handicap Match

She Nay Nay vs Sarah Jones and Skye : Rachel Summerlyn fires off some right and left hands. Big backdrop on She Nay Nay, executed well. Skye scoops up She Nay Nay. Rachel bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Rachel Summerlyn, She Nay Nay got planted. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Rachel Summerlyn scoops up She Nay Nay. Skye bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Rachel powers out of a headlock. Skye walks into a spike slam. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Rachel reverses a waistlock. Big clothesline on She Nay Nay. Rachel Summerlyn scoops up She Nay Nay. Skye bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. She Nay Nay powers out of a Rachel Summerlyn headlock. Tornado DDT from She Nay Nay, Skye got planted. Cover for a two count. Rachel blocks the suplex attempt. Nice piledriver on She Nay Nay. SheNayNay walks into a spike slam. Rachel Summerlyn has She Nay Nay down on the canvas. Here it comes - Standing Moonsault, forget about it. 1....2...3! I'll give it a **1\2 rating.

Overall Rating: 76%
Crowd Reaction: 80%
Match Quality: 69%

Segment 2
Wasteland Th_SheNayNay
She Nay Nay is backstage.
"If I don't get a win before the next PPV, I will seriously quit this company! These Divas all think they're better than me? I will break their stupid pretty faces in millions of pieces!!!!"
Overall Rating: 74%

Segment 3
Wasteland Th_BambiWasteland Th_Mary_Apache
Bambi vs. Mary Appache
Submission Match

Bambi fires off some right and left hands. Bambi hits some punches. Flying shoulder tackle by Bambi sends Mary to the mat. Bambi drops an elbow...but misses. Forearm to the face from Mary on Bambi. Mary Appache hits a crap missile dropkick on Bambi. Bambi counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Powerbomb on Mary. Bambi floors Mary Appache and locks in a figure-four leglock! Mary taps out! Bambi extends her hand to Mary...and it is accepted! They shake! Worth a ** rating, but no more than that.

Overall Rating: 59%
Crowd Reaction: 55%
Match Quality: 63%

Segment 4
Wasteland Brie_Bella12Wasteland Nikki_Bella5
Wasteland Annie_Social2Wasteland Roxie_Cotten7
The Bella Twins were being interviewed before their match.
Nikki "We are not intimidated at all by these newcomers."
Brie "They look like they could be great stars in the future, but for now, we are better."
Beatdown Betties enter.
Annie "Really? You think we can't beat you just because we're new?"
Roxxie "Well you've got a new thing coming for you. See you out there."
Overall Rating: 85%

Segment 5
The Bella Twins vs. The Beatdown Betties
Tag Match

Nikki Bella and Annie Social start off the match. Annie Social takes a back suplex. Vertical suplex by Nikki Bella. Nikki Bella plants Annie Social with an exploder suplex. Annie Social tags out to Roxxie Cotton. Cotton takes down Nikki Bella in a positively thrilling moment. Nikki Bella pushes out of a Roxxie Cotton hold. Nikki Bella drives a forearm into the chest of Cotton. Tag between Nikki Bella and Brie Bella. Bella Twins whip Cotton into the corner. Nikki Bella whips Brie Bella in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Cotton walks into a jaw breaker. Brie Bella scores with a big spinebuster. Brie tags out to Nikki Bella. Roxxie Cotton is in big trouble...Facebuster!! 1....2....3! I don't think the fight has finished. Bella Twins and Beatdown Betties have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view. **1\2 rating for a decent contest.

Overall Rating: 65%
Crowd Reaction: 58%
Match Quality: 72%

Segment 6
The Beatdown Betties were backstage after their defeat.
The New York Knockouts interrupt their little pity party.
Nikki "Aww look Lizzy. The two losers!"
Lizzy "I guess no beginner's luck for you two!"
Annie "Leave us alone."
Lizzy "We have an offer for you."
Roxxie "Whatever. We don't care, go away."
Nikki "No... I think you want to hear what we have to say."
Annie "We're all ears."
Lizzy "Tonight, I will win the title. Obviously. But, after that, what would you say about working with us?"
Roxxie "Not interested."
Annie "Wait, Roxxie, they have a good idea. We'll think about it."
Nikki "That's what we thought. Ta ta!"
The New York Knockouts leave.
Overall Rating: 78%

Segment 7
Wasteland Amy_Lee3Wasteland Angela_Fong8Wasteland Anni_King
Wasteland Madison_Eagles5Wasteland Toni10Wasteland Th_Riptide2
Wasteland Th_BobcatWasteland Th_Britani_Knight8Wasteland Th_Tori
Amy Lee vs. Angela Fong vs. Anni King vs. Maddison Eagles vs. Toni vs. Angel Orsini vs. Bobcat vs. Brittany Diamond Knight vs. Tori
9-Diva Battle Royal to crown first ever AFD General Manager

Flying elbow from Bobcat. Brittany Diamond got bundled out by Bobcat. (Elimination # 1) Stiff chop lights up Anni King. Massive lariat. Angela Fong uses a forearm to the face. Angel Orsini got bundled out by Angela. (Elimination # 2) Big piledriver on Angela. Bobcat tried to get Angela Fong over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Bobcat takes a headbutt from Tori. Bobcat was eliminated by Tori. (Elimination # 3) Flying reverse elbow by Maddison Eagles. Maddison tried to get Tori over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Big clothesline on Anni King. Anni King got thrown over the top rope by Tori. (Elimination # 4) Tori hits a dropkick on Maddison Eagles. Maddison Eagles got eliminated by Tori. (Elimination # 5) Tori gets slammed. Angela went for the elimination, but Tori held on to the ropes. Toni walks into a high dropkick from Angela Fong. Sluggish brawling from Amy. Amy tried to eliminate Tori, who hung onto the top rope. Big backdrop on Angela, executed well. Toni tried to eliminate Angela Fong, who hung onto the top rope. Running knee lift from Toni. Standing leg lariat by Toni on Amy. Some chops from Toni, all of which barely touched Amy Lee. Amy Lee got thrown over the top rope by Toni. (Elimination # 6) Second rope flying axe handle, Toni goes down. Toni was eliminated by Angela. (Elimination # 7) Running knee lift from Tori. Tori tried to eliminate Angela Fong, who hung onto the top rope. Some chops from Ashley, all of which barely touched Angela Fong. Tori tried to get Angela Fong over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Flying shoulder tackle by Tori sends Angela to the mat. Tori went for the elimination, but Angela Fong held on to the ropes. Tori hits a right hand. Angela hits a stump piledriver on Tori. Massive lariat. Tori pushes out of a Angela Fong hold. Angela Fong got thrown over the top rope by Tori.
Winner: Tori

Overall Rating: 52%
Crowd Reaction: 53%
Match Quality: 50%

Segment 8
Wasteland Th_TeriWasteland Th_StacyCarter
Terri and Stacey run into each other backstage.
Terri "Look, Stacey. We've been in this fight for over 2 months now. I think that after this match, we should just forget this whole thing and be civil."
Stacey "I think that's a great idea! Good luck out there!"
Terri "Good luck!"
Overall Rating: 57%

Segment 9
Wasteland Th_TeriWasteland Th_StacyCarter
Terri Runnels vs. Stacey Carter
Hardcore Match

Forearm to the face from Terri on Stacey. Terri Runnels misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Stiff chop lights up Terri. Stacey Carter misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Terri Runnels throws Stacey into a shopping trolley. Powerslam from Terri Runnels on Stacey. Hooks the leg for a two count. Terri Runnels turns Stacey inside-out with a clothesline. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Stacey Carter fights out of a grapple. Face jam onto the table. Pin, but Terri is out just before the three count. Terri blocks a kick from Stacey Carter. Terri Runnels climbs to the top turnbuckle as Stacey Carter is stunned. High Cross Body!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Terri Runnels slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Stacey turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! She is left down and out on the canvas. **1\2 rating for a decent contest.

Overall Rating: 69%
Crowd Reaction: 67%
Match Quality: 71%

Segment 10 - Main Event
Wasteland Th_JillianWasteland Th_Lacey_Von_Erich13Wasteland Th_LizzyValentine
Jillian Hall vs. Lacey Von Erich vs. Lizzy Valentine
AFD Championship Match

Stiff chop lights up Jillian. Lacey Von Erich uses an arm bar. Lacey Von Erich misses a clothesline. Flying reverse elbow by Jillian Hall. Spear by Jillian Hall. Cover for a two count. Lacey hits a great swinging DDT on Jillian Hall. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Jillian blocks the suplex attempt. Tiger bomb by Jillian Hall. Vicious kick to the teeth from Lizzy Valentine. Nikki Valentine comes running down the aisle with a chair! Lizzy whips Jillian Hall into the ropes. Nikki Valentine jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Nikki Valentine, Jillian, and the chair! Jillian Hall staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! *** rating for a good bout.

Overall Rating: 81%
Crowd Reaction: 84%
Match Quality: 77%

Segment 11
The New York Knockouts remain in the ring after the match.
Lizzy "Welcome fans, to the new era of AFD! I am the champion, and you will see lots of people scrambling to get my title, and never able to even touch me!"
Nikki "Now, at this time, we would like to present to you, the newest New York Knockouts... Annie Social and Roxxie Cotton!!!"
Beatdown Betties make their way to the ring.
Annie "I am so happy to be with you guys!"
Roxxie "We can make those stupid twins pay!"
Lizzy "Yes. Yes we can."
Nikki "But, we had something in mind. How about you guys become our bodyguards? You know... protect us from the whole roster!"
Annie "Uhm..."
Roxxie "Sure!"
The Bella Twins' music is heard as they make their way down the ramp.
Brie "Listen up. Now, I know half the people in the ring are stupid, but I'd like to tell you all that, alliances in wrestling, never happen."
Nikki Bella "As Brie just mentioned, the stupid half are the New York Knockouts. Look behind you."
The New York Knockouts turn around just to be met by a clothesline from The Beatdown Betties.
Beatdown Betties raise their hands signaling a victory over New York Knockouts.
Overall Rating: 99%

Last edited by Hailey on Tue 17 Aug 2010, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Wasteland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland   Wasteland EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 8:33 pm

i lol at She Nay Nay being a jobber for the company bahahaa
cool 2 on1 handicap match smile

cool submission
and nice little fued bubbling with Bellas and Beatdown Betties

oooo dont know if id like a stable with those two teams,, as both are totally not related in gimmicks...but as they are both heel, i guess

hahah awsome battle royal yay for Tori

hardcore match ruled ass

haha yay for Lizzy V winning the title

but omg at the final segment....i kinda feel it woulda worked better on a AFD show rather then a PPV but it was cool to see Beatdown Betties not bowin to them

Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Wasteland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland   Wasteland EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 8:40 pm

High & low notes

Two teams forming a faction? Not too keen on the idea, you kind of kill two team in one shot, you'll find yourself needing teams lol.

Tori won the battle Royal and will be GM, wait a minute can you do 9 People rumbles in the game? Shocked

Cool end segment, was a little surprisng and odd placement BUT it worked for some odd reason.

Skye & Rachel Summerlynn always seemed like an odd pairing.

She Ney Ney, if you were busting bitches, you wouldn't be losing lol.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Wasteland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland   Wasteland EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 8:46 pm

Coin-Operated Boy wrote:
High & low notes

Two teams forming a faction? Not too keen on the idea, you kind of kill two team in one shot, you'll find yourself needing teams lol.

Tori won the battle Royal and will be GM, wait a minute can you do 9 People rumbles in the game? Shocked

Cool end segment, was a little surprisng and odd placement BUT it worked for some odd reason.

Skye & Rachel Summerlynn always seemed like an odd pairing.

She Ney Ney, if you were busting bitches, you wouldn't be losing lol.

Responding to your two-team faction thing.
As you saw in the end, it won't be happening.
New York Knockouts were trixed.

And no you can't do 9 people royals xD.
It's cuz I had Ashley in it, but LL fired her before I could post my show. So I had to remove her from it.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Wasteland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland   Wasteland EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 8:49 pm

haha yeah i do that at times

you may notice taht that 30 diva rumble i had on FF a few month back...there was only 27 eliminations when there shoulda been 29
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Wasteland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland   Wasteland EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 9:13 pm

great job on the Promo, hun

I like the bella twins match most..idk why lol

you did a great job Hailey. i think you are a good RPer...ever since the small fed we had here with Joe.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Wasteland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland   Wasteland EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 5:17 am

Lolz my ankle really hurts!!! Yea right Nikki, you aren’t fooling anyone.

Holy shit! How many flying Hart Attack clotheslines did those girls so? That’s all I can think about atm, oh and the fact that She Nay Nay is still in the middle of a massive losing streak.

Bambi and Mary? Snooze!

The Bellas <3 that’s right girls! Beat them bitches ass!

I’m interested in Lizzie and Nikki, they are TBP of developmental, so bitchy and fierce <3

Didn’t care for the battle royal but the right lady won, Tori would be my choice out of all 9 that participated, a promo afterwards couldn’t have hurt though.

I guess Terri was bullshitting with Stacy? I mean what was with the chair shot? Alol I’m glad Terri was jerking Stacy’s chain though, my evil she devil must always be EVIL <333 ALWAYS!!!!

Jillian was RAWBED!!!!!! sad after all her hard work too! She better win that shit from Lizzie!

The last segment was so random alol, I don’t even know what the fuck to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wasteland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland   Wasteland Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasteland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wrestling Discussions :: General Wrestling :: AFW :: All Female Wrestling Archive-
Jump to: