Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor.

Go down 
+5
Jordan H.
Queen Mintz
KTV-Time
X
Angelus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor. Empty
PostSubject: Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor.   Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor. EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 1:46 am

Regarding rumors of Justin Gabriel dating a female worker, the rumor is that he and WWE Diva Kelly Kelly are an item. It's worth noting that WWE.com's bio on Gabriel bills the Nexus member as a cross between American Idol season 9 contestant Adam Lambert, who is a homosexual, and MLB player Johnny Damon. John Cena alluded to Gabriel's sexuality on Monday's RAW by saying the Nexus member has an "alternative way of thinking."

Apparently commenting on Internet rumors that she is dating fellow WWE star Justin Gabriel, Kelly Kelly remarked the following this afternoon on her Twitter account: "O how I love rumors...u never really know if there true or not ahahaha it's so funny how crazy people get and believe anything they hear : )" She then added: "But for the record I'm the happiest ive ever been now and that's all that,should matter .... haters keep hating : )"
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor.   Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor. EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 1:47 am

Aww I hope he is gay Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor.   Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor. EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 1:55 am

Quote :
As seen on Monday's episode of RAW, John Cena alluded to Justin Gabriel's sexuality by saying the Nexus member has an "alternative way of thinking." Unlike past instances on WWE programming, it was not some sort of inside reference on behalf of creative. It should be noted that Gabriel has a real-life girlfriend.

Only reason why they probably said it was because he used to be a model lol
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor.   Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor. EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 1:56 am

Kelly isn't dating him, she's only fucking him
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor.   Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor. EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 2:00 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
Kelly isn't dating him, she's only fucking him

Just one of her special Talents....I Love her.....i swear drool
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor.   Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor. EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 3:37 am

:ass:
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor.   Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor. EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 6:15 am

It isn't true but I heard he has a girlfriend.

I always thought he was gay but apparently bi.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor.   Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor. EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 9:27 am

I too was hoping he was gay....but I'll settle for bi.
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor.   Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor. EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 11:54 am

Don't worry, after Kelly Kelly is done with Him... He'll be gay!

Hahahaha..
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor.   Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor. EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 12:43 pm

Wait Kelly can do that? Damn this girl is damn amazing I love her!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor.   Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor. EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 6:11 pm

I just wonder who didnt think he was gay? His new hair cut made me believe even more that he was homosexual. dunno

capricornscott wrote:
I too was hoping he was gay....but I'll settle for bi.

hilarious

Scot you are my new best friend. smile
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor.   Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kelly Kelly rumored to be dating "Gay" WWE Star. Kelly Kelly's Response to the rumor.
Page 1 of 1