Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA? Empty
PostSubject: if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA?   if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 10:33 pm

just wondering what everyone else imagines would have happened if Gail had taken the pittance TNA was offering her and stayed. would she get another title reign and would she even be in the company now?

i think she may have eventually gotten the title back off either Kong or Angelina but would have been shoved aside in favour of Tara. i think that she probably would have been one of the many Knockouts to leave this year. most likely she'd have been released or walked out like ODB did. so either way i think she would have ended up in WWE
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA?   if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 10:38 pm

IF Gail Kim had stayed
perhaps the KO's title would still mean something
considering the first what 4 KO title reigns last over a year....yet the last what 13 have only managed the year mark itself
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA?   if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 10:39 pm

Angelina wouldnt be a 5x champ that's for sure.

and yeah the Knocked up title might mean something if she had stayed.

but then again...hogan and bischoff give fuck all about the women. so maybe it wouldnt have mattered.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA?   if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 10:46 pm

tbh Hogan and Bischoff arent the main reason this title failed...its been failing about 6 months before Hogan even came to TNA

its the booking...and making Angelina a 5 time champ and Tara and ODB 3 time champs each in the space of a year....thats almost a title reign per month
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA?   if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 10:51 pm

i'm saying Hogan & Bischoff havent done anything to better the already crappy situation. lol

they dont care, even though it's quite easy to turn things around.

not to mention, didnt Hogan bring in Bubba...who in turn got Kong to leave...which led to melissa leaving?

yeah Hogan & Bischoff came into a bad situation and just let it get worse and worse, without trying to salvage it. they could've easily turned things around if they cared..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA?   if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA? EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 10:53 pm

oh yeah deffo they made it a lot worse
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA?   if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA? EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 4:20 am

Gail was going to engage in a fued with Kong over the title, so she would've won eventually, and probably lost to Angelina. She took a backseat to Taylor Wilde, so I doubt she would've got the Tara like push.
Back to top Go down
Eat-Defeat
Opener
Eat-Defeat

Male
Number of posts : 134
Favorite WWE Diva : .
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA?   if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA? EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:51 am

They had just introduced her storyline sister, so her feud with Kong was going further, I highly doubt she would have been released but she would have probably stayed on for another year until that storyline ran it's course. After that she had nothing left to accomplish in TNA so she probably would have returned to WWE for financial security.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA?   if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA? Empty

Back to top Go down

if Gail Kim had stayed in TNA?
Page 1 of 1