Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM Empty
PostSubject: OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM   OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 6:21 pm

I Had the most AWESOME DREAM A couple of nights ago. It was fucking incredible...i was a fugetive on the run for commiting a crime, i think me and 3 people burned down a building or something. Though the other 2 female roles remained the same....the black dude i was on the run with changed with every scene and oddly i knew each and every person who was playing them.

It was freaking awesome i swear to god, illegally going on a train running from the cops, getting into it with a cop on the bad side, then ran off to my aunts house where i was un welcomed....and i woke up. Shit was insane.....i remember it vividly, would have been an awesome movie lol.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM   OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 6:24 pm

wow my dreams are usually just about me wrestling and winning the women's title lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM   OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 6:26 pm

Lol it was EPIC, i was scared like hell cops controling the place, big mouth girl bringing attention to us. It was just like HOLY SHIT lol. I swear it was insane, one of my more memorable dreams for sure lol.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM   OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 6:30 pm

i never remember my dreams haha
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM   OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 6:32 pm

Lool i guess when your scared shitless in your dream you tend to remember lol. If dream was super good i remember it....sometimes i remember it vividly.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM   OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 12:12 am

LOL That does sound like some epic drama/action movie.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM   OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 4:17 pm

Last night I had the hottest girl at work all over me. And my dreams were cool too. :P

I often have Astral Projections...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM   OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:23 pm

my dream last night:

It started with me and some black guy heading to an elevator. he was carrying a suitcase. he looked back and told me to run to the elevator and he handed the suitcase to me. i ran to the elevator and got in. it was one of those glass ones. so as i got in and it rose up, i looked back and the guy. 2 guys came in, with guns in hand and just shot him up, like it was nothing. i was scared so i ducked low in the elevator and hide the suitcase. the elevator finally stopped and i ran out into my room. i open the suitcase and it was full of money. i took some out and stuck it my pants (i have no idea why my pants lol) then threw some clothes in the suitcase. I grabbed my Ids and stuff then prepared to leave. i went out and no one was around so i ran down the steps. i headed into the bathroom for some reason and a guy came in behind me and attacked me from behind. he was holding his arm around my neck as he stood behind me. and he was using his free hand to try to stab me. i used all my strength to keep him from stabbing me and i suddenly broke free and shoved the knife into his chest. i grabbed the suitcase and ran. somehow you could book flights at this hotel. so i ran downstairs to the main desk and booked a flight out of town..

and that's where it ended.

it might sound like a cool dream but it scared me shitless. people getting shot and stabbed in front of me. it seemed so fucking real....scary shit.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM   OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:40 pm

wtf
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM   OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:59 pm

Canadian Awesomeness wrote:
wtf

my sentiments exactly..weird ass dream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM   OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG!!!!! AWESOME DREAM
Page 1 of 1