Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak?

Go down 
+4
X
Paul Wyatt
The LL Father
KTV-Time
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak? Empty
PostSubject: What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak?   What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak? EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 7:06 pm

Quote :
In an interview with Moviefone.com to promote his new movie "Legendary," RAW superstar John Cena commented on a potential showdown with The Undertaker at WrestleMania next year. Moviefone asked Cena in an interview, "What's the next challenge for you: winning an Oscar or trying to end the Undertaker's undefeated WrestleMania streak?" Cena said he wants to challenge the Undertaker at WrestleMania and be the man to end the infamous streak. Cena was asked about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's success in Hollywood and whether we'd ever see him back in WWE. "I think Dwayne has done such an awesome job being a successful actor," Cena said. "The only problem is he left us; he's no longer doing activity with WWE. I think the way WWE Studios is going now - they're going away from action, doing more drama, possibly more comedy - it will open a lot of people's eyes. Because a lot of people see big guy, big frame: action superstar. We've proven, especially with 'Legendary,' that that is not always the case."
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak?   What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak? EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 7:23 pm

if ppl werent expecting the possibility of Cena v Taker happening then clearly, they are stupid
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak?   What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak? EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:31 pm

It's funny how Taker is the one guy who they've avoided Cena facing in a big match ever since he won his first WWE championship. I'm not talking about that one encounter on Raw back in like 2007, I mean a match at a ppv. Taker is the only guy who hardly loses in a big feud... he always has the last laugh. He just doesn't hold the WHC that much.

Kane, HHH, Orton, and HBK didn't need to beat Taker, but it would've been cool to see it happen... especially HBK or Orton. Now if CENA of all people happens to do it, I'll be SO FUCKIN' PISSED!

As for The Rock, Cena... leave this guy alone already. He's made that shitty Tooth Fairy, but for the most part the guy has made some decent movies. The best part of Cena's movies are the action scenes. Take those out... the movies are absolute shit.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak?   What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak? EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 11:50 pm

Exactly. The story is so dense and dry its hardly worth watching. His girlfriend gets kidnapped...Bla bla, seen this shit before. I like Rock movies. He can play the bloody tooth fairy ffs! lol. Whats Cena's versatility? Oh yeah, playing a soldier who's girl gets kidnapped every movie -_- Oh whats his new movie? Same shit I believe, except it involves a young boy he helps.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak?   What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak? EmptyThu 09 Sep 2010, 12:03 am

LMAO!

He'll never accomplish either of those but I'd like to seem him try to beat Taker..
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak?   What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak? EmptyThu 09 Sep 2010, 12:19 am

I've noticed they keep Rey away from Cena as well..
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak?   What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak? EmptyThu 09 Sep 2010, 1:26 am

Cena is so much garbage, he can never let go of The Rock, always bringing him up. The Rock has more talent on his worst day and his worst movie role is better than Cena's entire career, period. If they had him beat Taker, that would be blasphemous, that's sacred-they need to just let Taker have his streak, that's his shit.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak?   What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak? EmptyThu 09 Sep 2010, 2:34 pm

John Cena vs Undertaker would be quite interesting. If Taker doesn't hang it up after WM then I think we should see the feud.

The big question is.......who would back down first? I think Undertaker's sensible and would probably drop the feud to Cena...reluctantly.

If I were writing it, from Survivor Series or Bragging Rights to WM I'd have Cena vs Taker at every PPV in some form or another but never 1-on-1 (ie Traditional SS Tag Match at SS, Raw vs Smackdown Tag Team at BR, RR at RR, EC at EC) with neither going over the other but both getting in the other's way. I'd also slowly turn Cena heel culminating in a full on heel turn at EC after Taker causes his elimination from the EC and unloading on Taker, setting up a match at WM. There, I would have a huge match-up with friends and enemies of both superstars watching from the stage. There would be a false-finish to the match with Cena getting a 3-count on Taker only for a replay to show Taker had his foot on the rope. When the ref has the bell rung to restart the match the lights go out. When the lightsTaker (who hadn't gotten up yet) would disappear, Cena would be laid out and there would be an urn on top of Cena's lifeless body.

Undertaker would never be seen again.

NOTE: At some point either Cena or Taker would have to switch brands.
Back to top Go down
Darigon
Opener
Darigon

Male
Number of posts : 189
Job/hobbies : Video Gaming, Wrestling, TV, Reading News and Noming
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Alberto Del Rio
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Jericho
Kane
The Rock
Undertaker
Wade Barret
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Kaitlyn
Maryse
Torrie Wilson
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Kurt Angle
Mr. Anderson
Ric Flair
Tommy Dreamer
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak?   What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak? EmptyThu 09 Sep 2010, 4:57 pm

Didn't Shawn challenge Undertaker when he was on raw and Undertaker was on smackdown? Anyway maybe Cena will end it, but I don't think he'll challenge him next WM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak?   What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Does Cena want? An Oscar or ending Taker's Mania winning streak?
Page 1 of 1