Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some Xbox Live games you should try out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

some Xbox Live games you should try out Empty
PostSubject: some Xbox Live games you should try out   some Xbox Live games you should try out EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 7:02 pm

Baby Maker Extreme
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802585504ae/

They Came From the Ground
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025855035a/

Techno Kitten Adventure
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025855063e/

That Seagull Stole My Chips
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258550544/
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: some Xbox Live games you should try out   some Xbox Live games you should try out EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 8:00 pm

You always find the most oddest titles, Dead lol

i think we'd have fun playing games together.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: some Xbox Live games you should try out   some Xbox Live games you should try out EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 8:06 pm

when i get a gold account again ill play ya lol. the first 2 are surprisingly addicting. the kitten one though can probably give you a seizure
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: some Xbox Live games you should try out   some Xbox Live games you should try out EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 8:14 pm

You know if u call to cancel your gold account, they'll give u a gold account
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: some Xbox Live games you should try out   some Xbox Live games you should try out EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 8:15 pm

yeah i heard about that, the thing is i dont have a gold account to cancel, lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: some Xbox Live games you should try out   some Xbox Live games you should try out EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 8:19 pm

I had a trail membership, and when I tried to cancel they gave me one, and told me I had to pay $15, even though I didn't want it. They even cancelled my silver membership and forced me to take gold, but I'm still haven't paid for it.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: some Xbox Live games you should try out   some Xbox Live games you should try out EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 8:22 pm

ehh fuck all that, im not paying 15 bucks for a gold membership...especially when they raised the prices to 60 bucks a few days ago. im quite content with my silver for right now lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: some Xbox Live games you should try out   some Xbox Live games you should try out EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 8:26 pm

I can't use my silver until I pay the $15, so I'll just keep the free gold for now
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: some Xbox Live games you should try out   some Xbox Live games you should try out EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 8:26 pm

ahh, well when the time comes be prepared to pay 60 bucks for it
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: some Xbox Live games you should try out   some Xbox Live games you should try out EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 8:32 pm

thats the cost of a new game, so screw that. I can get Fable 3 for that price.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: some Xbox Live games you should try out   some Xbox Live games you should try out EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 8:35 pm

you mean you ARENT going to put more money in Microsofts pockets? lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: some Xbox Live games you should try out   some Xbox Live games you should try out EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 8:40 pm

Hells no! I rarely even play with other people online, so gold is kinda of pointless for me.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: some Xbox Live games you should try out   some Xbox Live games you should try out EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 8:47 pm

i played online a few times, got tired of the shittalkers
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: some Xbox Live games you should try out   some Xbox Live games you should try out EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 8:50 pm

lmao sad thing is when it comes to online play, I am one of the shit talkers. I talk shit even if I'm not the one playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some Xbox Live games you should try out   some Xbox Live games you should try out Empty

Back to top Go down

some Xbox Live games you should try out
Page 1 of 1