Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thoughts this week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 6:22 pm

Raw - Eve and R-Truth vs Maryse and Ted DiBiase (Song and dance contest):
at last Eve is back on my screen but why is she being used for this? the Bellas would have made more sense. anyway pretty slick way to debut Truth's new entrance theme and i believe that's the most heat Ted has gotten so far. hopefully next week we'll see an actual match

NXT - AJ and Primo vs Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn:
well better than her stuff last week anyway and AJ shows some talent. i think she needs to work with the likes of Michelle, Gail or Jillian to bring the best out in her. Kaitlyn's no Molly Holly in the ring but she handled herself ok enough

Aksana vs Jamie:
Jamie's grown on me lately, she has some decent mic skills and seems a lot more comfortable than she did last week. match was nothing special but these girls need to start developing actual finishers as winning matches with roll ups won't cut it

Impact - Taylor Wilde and Hamada* vs Lacey von Eric and Madison Rayne (KO Tag titles match):
surprisingly good offering from Impact though Lacey looked a little lost in the ring. i liked that it was given a nice amount of time and it seems Lacey is now a face and siding with the new Beautiful People. this could be good if it leads to a 3-way feud over the tag titles. actually have Velvet and Lacey go after the tag belts while Angelina feuds with Sarita for the Knockouts title.

Smackdown - LayCool vs Kelly and Rosa:
wow LayCool are actually wrestling for a change and Kelly was on form tonight. sadly Rosa was not as i noticed her selling a kick one second too late. it was fine giving LayCool some momentum going into the PPV but i'm hoping Michelle is winning the match. the backstage segment suggested Layla will turn face and possibly align with Kaval.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

thoughts this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts this week   thoughts this week EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 7:05 pm

I thought everything but Impact and SD sucked.
Back to top Go down

thoughts this week
Page 1 of 1