Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets talk about Laycool

Go down 
+6
Paul Wyatt
Shimmer Mark
The LL Father
bobby_says_hi
KTV-Time
X
10 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Lets talk about Laycool Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 7:00 am

See what I did thair? Made my topic stand out so everyone who isn't colorblind reads it? :D

Laycool is the WWE taking the Womens Division into the correct direction.

Laycool embodies everything that is needed in a WWE diva. Michelle is powerful, Layla is sexy, and they're both smart. Who am I kidding...? They each have all three!

Lets look at Michelle's current status:
-3 Time Womens Champion (Last reign unrecognized)
-2 Time Divas Champion
-First Diva to hold Divas Championship
-First Diva to hold both the Womens and the Divas Championship
-First Diva to Unify the Womens Championships

And Layla:
-Womens Champion
-Divas Champion (Current Reign unrecognized)
-Unified Divas Champion (alongside Michelle/Unrecognized)

Noone in the WWE has achieved as much history in so little time as these two devlish beauties. Not only are they beautiful, but they are superb wrestlers. People hate on Michelle, but she really is taking the Womens Division in the direction it needs to be to be enjoyed again. She doesn't bury people, but she does dominate the division. Why you say? Because of circumstance, and because she is the only credible heel since Beth Phoenix.

Layla brings the personality to the group, and even now Michelle is one of the most watch-able divas personality wise. Didn't I "tell you so" so many times in the past? That if Michelle was given a proper storyline she'd shine and not come over as boring? Yeap, thats right, I did! People may think Laycool on top of the division is the wrong move, but I believe it is the right one! The womens division is being focused on more significantly. And does anyone notice how good the matches are when Laycool are involved, in comparison to Raw matches before Laycool? The facts are there people...

With them competing on both shows, this can only mean a heavier focus all-round, and less focus on crap wrestlers going for the second rate divas championship. To be frank, fire; Eve, Maryse, Rosa, Bellas, Kelly and just keep Laycool, Beth, Nattie, Melina, Gail & Tiffany That would make for a great division. Don't bitch about Tiffany, although she isn't the best wrestler, she has a character all of the others (minus Maryse) lack. And she isn't terrible like Maryse. Its called wrestling, not catfight wars...
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 7:16 am

Let's not, these whores get way more attention then needed......Let's talk about Gail Kim or Kelly or Jillian someone who needs the attention.....not those who already gets tooo many shifty

Just sayin........
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 7:24 am

agree with everything you said except firing Eve and Maryse. now that Maryse isn't wrestling regularly anymore she has been brilliant. and Eve is one of the better wrestlers in the division
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 7:53 am

ricky_says_hi wrote:
agree with everything you said except firing Eve and Maryse. now that Maryse isn't wrestling regularly anymore she has been brilliant. and Eve is one of the better wrestlers in the division

Lets talk about Laycool 773246 Just kidding...Eve is great... Lets talk about Laycool 773246

Lets talk about Laycool 128975 Queen Eve ftw! Lets talk about Laycool 773246
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 7:56 am

Ads Sarcasm
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 9:30 am

i personally think LayCool are taking things in the right direction
this entire year there has been more focus on the devision, more focus on building up divas givin them characters and promo times...and that is 98% down to LayCool being so good at what they have been given

it has given WWE the faith in the divas to be able to pull off a ten minute promo...put on good feuds etc etc

ppl are gonna disagree as they feel McCool is killing the devision...just because shes had a shit load of first times.....its quite clear WWE are building her up to be the top diva! and it aint gonna come off that way if shes second best at everything
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 10:34 am

Really, I agree with you about LayCool. Most people despise Michelle McCool, but she really is one of the best women in the division. She is extremely solid in the ring and she deserves the credit she is due. Layla is not as strong of a wrestler, but she is getting there. I thought her recent match against Melina was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 10:39 am

Meh like i said, they are not worth discussing. Michelle needs to break both her legs to let someone get a shine on.

With Melina gone we got to see Gail & Maryse have a small feud, that turned into Eve-Maryse, then we got Eve-Alicia....and i enjoyed all of them because they were fresh, new and diffrent...

I would have enjoyed Layla's reign more if i got to see Layla & Kelly feud one on one, then Tiffany-Layla...maybe if Michelle wasn't around we could have seen Kelly vs. Layla vs. Tiffany vs. Serena at Fatal 4 Way....on paper it's horrible BUT it is new and fresh and something we haven't seen in a while or at all.

But like i said, Like John Cena, i'm tired, sickened and just over them and can't wait to see them get an injury and just dissapear for 6/7 months, which sucks because i kinda like Layla....But i'm tired of seeing her too.

And watch what happen when the leave...the division once again falls apart, They made this mistake in the past, TNA made this mistake and is still paying for it.

You can't focus your division around one person, we all saw what happened when Lita and Trish left, it took them almost 4 years to get the division some kind of focus and YET again they are making the same mistake all over again and revolving the entire division around the same person.

Raw's division survived without Melina....but I don't think anyone would give a rats ass if LayCool we're to dissapear...or Michelle...because the Division once again will be in a slump and will take 4 more years again to try to get focus on it again.

THAT is why all the focus on Michelle is not good for the Division.....because it was a mistake they made in the past....and the mistake TNA Made that killed their division and now WWE is making the same mistake AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 10:46 am

But they are focusing the division around Melina, Beth, Laycool. If Laycool go, theres still Melina/Beth to fall back on.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 10:50 am

Nattie By Nature wrote:
But they are focusing the division around Melina, Beth, Laycool. If Laycool go, theres still Melina/Beth to fall back on.

There hasn't been as Much focus on Melina or Beth as there was on LayCool, at one point Laycool was on Raw, SD, Superstars and NXT. Nor Melina and Beth have that luxury. If they are Raw...they are Raw and won't be making appearances on NXT or SD randomly. Neither would Beth. They never aligned nor Beth or Melina with any Major Heat Magnet or Major Babyface to help them get focus......LayCool did.

Melina and Beth may be the names to fall back on...but they STILL won't get half the treatment or attention LayCool has gotten and that's the bottom line. the ONLY diva in the WWE who is receiving extra publicity is Maryse....but all the other girls are irrelevant even Melina or Beth Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 1:39 pm

Whether or not LayCool is in the picture, Melina and Beth will still be two cornerstones of the women's division. Haven't they been for the last few years?

The question I continue to pose is if they will ever give Natalya just one title run... one.
Sucks that far inferior wrestlers like Eve, Maryse, Alicia and even Layla have won a championship and she hasn't. (Love Layla and glad she has won something, but facts are facts.)
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 1:48 pm

Flawless Defined wrote:
Whether or not LayCool is in the picture, Melina and Beth will still be two cornerstones of the women's division. Haven't they been for the last few years?

They have but they will never get the backstage promo's, they will get the same formula raw has, match, match, tag match, PPV Match. They will never concentrate on Beth and Melina like they did LayCool. That is just a simple fact. And the fans will just not care.

It is nice what they are doing with LayCool, but they should share the love and have at least 4 other women who gets the same treatment on the roster. But they don't.

MUCH like Jillian Hall & Gail Kim......Natalya will go down in history as one of those women who just never got a chance. Which is a shame..because a Natalya vs. Gail Kim or a Natalya vs. Beth Phoenix could really be an amazing feud IF given the same treatment LayCool are getting in their feuds AND let's not talk about the quality of the matches......you can only dream.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 1:53 pm

i do agree that WWE need to start givin more divas promos and all thta

they where givin Alicia a lot of stuff like that...which is a big reason why i even more despise Melina

im not the biggest Alicia fan...but when she was champ she was getting more promos was on the mic and biggin herself up....which is why i felt her reign was better then Eves

but Melina just came and killed it all off

im hoping WWE can build some more promos around Nattie and Beth...i would love to see a Nattie/Beth v LayCool match
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 2:02 pm

I'm not disputing that, Kev. Alls I'm sayin' is they're still going to be focused on. Now how they are actually utilized... that's another subject. It's up to management to be more creative and to be more receptive to ideas that the talent have about their character - but, that's asking too much.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 2:36 pm

i think WWE need to find someone who they can give this promo time too
cos i have seen a promo with Eve when she was champ...i aint seen many after that, which i think is prolly because she didnt work well enough for them
Alicia was getting more and more....but clearly WWE wanted Melina to be built so they ended it.
i think with LayCool they know they have someone they can actually use cos they are trustable
but to be fair divas need more then one promo to show if they can hack it

and i just loled after re-reading Kevs bit on him used to liking Layla....seriously your keeping that under raps....i reckon secretly she gives you a jolly whenever u see her :lol:
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 2:52 pm

I could have tollerated Her before......now i can't......easy said shifty
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 2:59 pm

to me laycool are a mordern day PMS, terri and jacquline, just more defined , they are making the womens divison intresting. I think they are the best thing, plus no one seen them coming together coming with thier past and shit.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 6:54 pm

LayCool have simply killed the division for me and that's mostly Michelle's fault. It's nice to see Layla but would she really have this push if she wasn't with Michelle? Probably not. She'd most likely still be jobbing.

I'm simply just tired of Michelle. She's been on top way too long and that's why other heels haven't even gotten the chance in the spotlight, Alicia deserves more time in the spotlight since she was doing so well before, but Michelle ALWAYS has to make it all about her.

I'm not going to sit here and say that Michelle's a horrible wrestler because the girl is damn good in the ring, but she shouldn't still be making all this history and she should take a break from the spotlight for a bit. Melina's doing that right now and after Beth comes back and becomes the champion it's Michelle's turn to take a break.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Melina turns heel sometime next year to feud with Beth. That'd make things interesting as Melina was a fantastic heel and it'd be great to see Face Beth vs Heel Melina since last time it was the other way around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 1:09 am

True, but if Melina or Beth were in the spotlight, we wouldn't be getting developed storylines. Melina has been on Raw for over a year, and all her fueds were boring and lacklustre. Sure, it wasn't her fault, it was booking, but it just shows that Smackdown treats their divas better.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:08 am

Human Target wrote:
Let's not, these whores get way more attention then needed......Let's talk about Gail Kim or Kelly or Jillian someone who needs the attention.....not those who already gets tooo many shifty

Just sayin........

Kelly's not a whore? Lets talk about Laycool 773246

And more important that McCool or Layla?

P L E A S E! Lets talk about Laycool Icon_rolleyes

I agree with the Gail and Jillian since I am also mad that they don't get pushed but LayCool especially McCool are great and are 'simply flawless!'

Haters can deal with it!

Go chiando somewhere else. Lets talk about Laycool 527462
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 4:47 am

Suckas Gots to Knowz....that this thread is marky as HELL lmao
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 5:07 am

Most annoying fanbase should go to the LayCool fans this month! :P

Nattie By Nature wrote:
True, but if Melina or Beth were in the spotlight, we wouldn't be getting developed storylines. Melina has been on Raw for over a year, and all her fueds were boring and lacklustre. Sure, it wasn't her fault, it was booking, but it just shows that Smackdown treats their divas better.
Melina and Beth have had some decent feuds, their mini feud in 2008 was great and had people talking and their feud right when Melina came back from injury was decent. They've got chemistry and I'd love to see them feud again in the future.

And yes, SD treats the women better but it's not like LayCool will make Raw any better because you'll still have the same shitty booking. Sure, people are raving now because of the #1 contenders match and who won but that was so they could get a filler match at HIAC(at least I'm assuming it's been announced) so the division won't be getting any better like some think.

Once Beth comes back and gets the belt the division will definitely pick back up again no matter who she feuds with, as long as Michelle's out of the spotlight for a bit I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 6:09 am

nah i still think Melina fans have a shot at it!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 7:22 am

King Silva wrote:
Human Target wrote:

Just sayin........

Kelly's not a whore? Lets talk about Laycool 773246

P L E A S E! Lets talk about Laycool Icon_rolleyes

I agree with the Gail and Jillian since I am also mad that they don't get pushed but LayCool especially McCool are great and are 'simply flawless!'

Haters can deal with it!

Go chiando somewhere else. Lets talk about Laycool 527462

When did i say Kelly is not a whore? Because i called LayCool and didn't say that Kelly is a whore? Fine....I'll change it.

Let's not, these whores get way more attention then needed......Let's talk about whores like Gail Kim or Kelly or Jillian someone who needs the attention.....not those who already gets tooo many shifty

Because in the WWE they are all useless whores.

"More Important"? I never said they were "More Important", I just said, why make a thread forn those two attention whores, why not make one for whores who don't get any or no attention like Gail or Kelly or JIllian.

Go pick up a book and read.......P L E A S E! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 1:14 pm

LayCool arent whores full stop!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 2:36 pm

The LL Father wrote:
LayCool arent whores full stop!
Meh....that's just you opinion
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:05 pm

well yeah....but i aint heard any report about Layla or McCool whoring it up backstage
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:12 pm

The LL Father wrote:
well yeah....but i aint heard any report about Layla or McCool whoring it up backstage

Hey they don't need to do it for me to call them whores.....

and Maybe that explains why i look up to Kelly Kelly and not them hilarious
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 5:50 pm

The LL Father wrote:
nah i still think Melina fans have a shot at it!
Who won it last month? I think LayCool fans have been waaaay more annoying this month
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 5:51 pm

I say the Kaitlyn fanbase!!!!! cheer
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 5:54 pm

Kaitlyn who? :P Just playing. Her fans haven't been annoying though
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:44 am

Human Target wrote:
King Silva wrote:
Human Target wrote:

Just sayin........

Kelly's not a whore? hilarious

P L E A S E! Rolling Eyes

Haters can deal with it!

Go chiando somewhere else. Crying or Very sad

When did i say Kelly is not a whore? Because i called LayCool and didn't say that Kelly is a whore? Fine....I'll change it.

Let's not, these whores get way more attention then needed......Let's talk about whores like Gail Kim or Kelly or Jillian someone who needs the attention.....not those who already gets tooo many shifty

Because in the WWE they are all useless whores.

"More Important"? I never said they were "More Important", I just said, why make a thread forn those two attention whores, why not make one for whores who don't get any or no attention like Gail or Kelly or JIllian.

Go pick up a book and read.......P L E A S E! Rolling Eyes

Umm excuse you. I read more than you most likely so yeah...
F A I L! hilarious
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 3:20 am

Meh, you'd be shocked at the amount of books i read.

So wouldn't consider it much of a FAIL
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 3:25 am

Are we actually discussing the amount of books we read? I would like to suggest to you people a little something I like to call partying Lets talk about Laycool 393305
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 3:26 am

And you don't know anything about me so next time don't talk shit. no no no
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 3:51 am

Nattie By Nature wrote:
Are we actually discussing the amount of books we read? I would like to suggest to you people a little something I like to call partying Lets talk about Laycool 393305

Well I had diploma's to get....so partying was not much of an option.....especially if you have read for 3 diffrent languages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Laycool   Lets talk about Laycool Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about Laycool
Page 1 of 1