Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WD Castaways Finale!

Go down 
+5
Mia
Princess Keri
Eric
KTV-Time
X
9 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WD Castaways Finale! Empty
PostSubject: WD Castaways Finale!   WD Castaways Finale! EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:48 am

A boat was shown drifting around the rocks, with a few people controlling the boat, while Officer Brett looks down at the three unconscious men- Rated X, Kevin and Silva. He splashes a bucket of water on the three of them, and they gasp, coming to their senses. Silva is the first to realize his surroundings, and he gazes at Brett with shock.

WD Castaways Finale! 900462
Silva
Whe-What? I know you? I've seen you somewhere?

WD Castaways Finale! GaspardUlleilIcon1
Rated X
*Eye roll* Haven't I heard that before....

WD Castaways Finale! GW100H100-2
Brett
I believe you have mate.

He glances up at Brett, and his face turns instantly to shock, and he isn't even able to speak. He sooon runs at Brett in shock, hugging him tightly to Kevin's disdain.

Rated X
Brett?! OMG! What are you doing here? Are you here to rescue us?!

WD Castaways Finale! Vfrg
Kevin
I guess you two know eachother then... -_-

He gives a slight smirk towards Rated X.

Brett
Yeah, we go way back. But stories can be for later. Of course I'm here to rescue you. Been all over the press for weeks now, gotta do something...

Rated X
I can't believe your here...I can't believe people came for us!

Brett
I'd always come for you, you know that.

Kevin
Maybe I'm still a little too desperate to get off this island and boat at the moment...But can we save this lovefest for another time?

Brett
Oohh an attitude...

Brett kicks Kevin in the head, knocking him to the floor. Rated X runs over to Kevin, checking on him, before looking up at Brett.

Rated X
What the hell did you do that for?!

Brett
Never been a fan of smartasses...What? These two are your friends now?

Rated X
No...I don't know?

Brett
I guess seeing as you're unsure if they're your friends, I don't have any use for them...

He signals towards the men on the ship, and they prepare to throw them overboard.

Rated X
No! They're my friends...

Brett
Thats the spirit! You really haven't changed, it seems.

Silva
What the hell is going on here!? Who are you?

Brett
I thought I already explained that...I'm rescuing you...Well at least for now anyways. But keep your smartass friend's mouth shut, or he'll be fed to the fish next time.

Rated X
What happened to you?

Brett
I'm a bad cop...Thought you liked it that way.

Silva
*mutters* Bad cop...?

Silva begins closing his eyes, seeing images in his head, remembering certain aspects about his past, in particular, the accident. This man's voice sounds so familiar...

Silva
I think I might go sit down..Feeling a little uneasy. Kevin, we should leave these two to catch up.

Silva and Kevin go down under the ship to let X and Brett catch up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin was shown walking up to a door, a party obviously raving inside. A girl answered the door, hugging Kevin, before showing him in.

Girl
Kevin! I'm so glad you could make it tonight, its gonna be a blast! Seriously, its gonna be awesome.

Kevin
I honestly cannot wait!

Girl
And guess who's gonna be here.....

Kevin
OMG! Damian! His coming!?

Girl
Yep, he should be here anytime now. Finally your chance to make a move Kevin...

Kevin
But...What if he doesn't like me? Or thinks I'm some loser?

Girl
Kevin...Lighten up. Your the hottest guy at this party, of course he is going to make a move on you. And we all know he likes guys..Everyone knows about the janitors closet last year.

Kevin
I could go in the janitors closet with him....Just saying -_-

Girl
Kevin...Just grab some booze, dance, mingle, eat, have sex with the dude, whatever! Just do something that keeps your mind off such things. Thats your best friend saying have a good time smile

........An hour later.........

Damien sees Kevin drinking alone, and walks up to him.

Damien
Cool party huh....

Kevin
Yeah its really good. I'm so glad I came!

Damien
Me too.... *smirk* So...Wanna go someone a lil...Uh, private? Its too crowded and noisy here, you know?

The two walk upstairs, and Damien leads him into one of the bedrooms.

Damien
Take off your clothes.

Kevin takes off most of them, then Damien begins kissing him intensely, pushing him onto the bed hard. Kevin tries resisting, but is overpowered. Damien rolls him over and begins humping him aggressively. Kevin stops enjoying it, and backs away.

Damien
What the fucks wrong with you?!

Kevin
Nothing...I just can't do this. I like you, I really do...But this is just all too much.

Damien
You like me? Dude...This is just for some fun, nothing more. I thought you got that. We are here to enjoy ourselves...That chick with the red scarf was digging me earlier, gonna have some fun with her later on.

Kevin looks confused, yet shocked at the same time. He begins to get angry, and charges at Damien, tackling him to the floor. The two brawl, with Damien's head smacking hard against the drawer, and he stops fighting back. Kevin looks on in total shock, unable to believe what has happened. People hear the bang, and it isn't long before the room is crowded by people from the party. Blood is seen oozing from the back of Damien's head, as someone freaks and calls 911. Everyone else just looks at shock at Kevin and the bloodied boy unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~

The two stand on top of the ship awkwardly standing near eachother, not speaking. Brett walks away, then returns soon after, opening Rated X's hand and sliding a knife into his grip.

Rated X
What are you giving me this for?

Brett
Unfinished business. You see...One of the jobs I assigned to you, it appears isn't complete. Remember that guy you ran over? Well his alive...And well apparently.

Rated X
What? Did you come all the way here just to tell me this?

Brett
Well...No. I did come to see you again. I didn't want to lose you. I had always planned to be with you when you came back.

Rated X
Really? Wow...

Brett
Thats why I need you to do this one thing for me....You need to kill him.

Rated X
I dunno....I can't just kill someone...Its too hard. I don't even know who he is...

Brett
His below us in the cabin with your smartass friend...

Rated X
What? Silva? *shhhh* Are you serious? He was the guy I ran over?

Brett
Yeah, thats him. Kinda funny how these things work out...But anyway, you have to finish what you started. He won't expect it, which will make it that much easier.

Rated X
I can't...I can't kill someone....

Brett grabs Rated X tightly, shoving him against a pole.

Brett
You will! If you don't, I'll have your friend killed. Its a simple choice. If you don't kill him, they'll both die anyway. Is it really worth it?

Brett begins leading Rated X down to the cabin, X looking rather worried.

Silva
Whats up guys? Are we at shore yet?

Brett
No, but we will be soon.

Rated X moves closer to Silva and Kevin, as Silva begins recognizing more similarities with Brett. He soon hears his voice in his head, but not in this context, in a hospital.
...."Rest assured, we will find the hit and run culprit..." It was all too familar now. Rated X paused, noticing the shock on Silva's face.

Silva
I remember you now! You were that officer who was investigating who attacked me.

He looked at Rated X with confusion.

Silva
And you were talking to someone on the phone...Something you said earlier trigged a memory. You said to the person "I thought you liked that..." And you said that to Rated X earlier, as well.

Brett
X, now!

Rated X runs at Silva hesitantly with the knife, going for a blow, but Silva blocks his arm. The two struggle over the knife, as Kevin charges at X. X grabs onto Silva, sending them both crashing through the window, and somewhere into the ocean below. Kevin and Brett look on in shock.

Kevin
What have I done...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin is standing in the hospital, watching the unconscious boy with hospital gear all over him. He backs away as he sees some people coming. Its a doctor, and the boy's mother, who he recognizes. He hides behind the wall, as he overhears them talking.

"Is he going to be okay?"

"I'm afraid the injuries to his head that he suffered were extremely severe...There may be a chance he never wakes up again."

He watches, tears coming down his eyes, as the mother cries by the boy's bedside. He sighs.

Kevin
What have I done...

~~~~~~~~~

Keri and Blue are shown away from the camp on the soft sand, with a picnic set up.

WD Castaways Finale! 2
Blue
So...I have oranges, water, coconuts which refuse to open, and bread leftover from the wreckage...Still in good condition though might I add. I dunno if I should've brought anything else...

WD Castaways Finale! 56
Keri
Blue, its okay. It looks great. I can't wait to begin eating!

WD Castaways Finale! 2
Blue
We can eat now if you'd like...Unless you want to talk, I dunno...I'm new to these things.

WD Castaways Finale! 56
Keri
Lol its okay, your just nervous, I get it. I haven't been on a date with someone in a long time.

WD Castaways Finale! 2
Blue
Shocked So its a date?

WD Castaways Finale! 56
Keri
*giggles* Yeah. People are hard on you sometimes, but you're a really nice and geniune guy. I am startling to like you a lot.

WD Castaways Finale! 2
Blue
Embarassed hello

WD Castaways Finale! 56
Keri
You really put a lot of effort into setting this up, that was really sweet. Actually, while we are here, I have something for you.

Keri goes into her pocket, and pulls out a photo and shows it to Blue, who looks at it in shock.

WD Castaways Finale! 56
Keri
I found this in the wreckage. Its kinda messy...But I recognized you, and thought you'd like to have it back.

WD Castaways Finale! 2
Blue
Thank you! That was my family, before we had a huge disagreement, and I found myself here on this plane...And this island. I looked at this picture every hour on the plane, missing what we had. Lets just say I made some bad mistakes...And I paid for them.

WD Castaways Finale! 56
Keri
Its okay Blue, I know the real you and he is a great and trustworthy man. You just gotta have more confidence about yourself.

Keri leans in and kisses Blue on the cheek.

WD Castaways Finale! 56
Keri
Come on, this stuff is beginning to become all sandy! Lets dig in!

The two begin to eat, smiling sweetly at eachother.

~~~~~~~~

The remaining survivors were gathered at the camp, minus Keri and Blue.

WD Castaways Finale! Annafarris
Hailey
We need to do something..Its been too long, and they still haven't returned. It really isn't looking good.

WD Castaways Finale! Micon
Mia
What can we do though? If we go into the jungle, thats only putting more of us at risk...Haven't we gone into the jungle enough lately?

WD Castaways Finale! 3
LL
No offence...But we don't really have any better alternatives. We need to help them, we cant' just sit around waiting for the inevitable.

WD Castaways Finale! Whio
Minterz
Silva knows what his doing, I'm sure everything will be okay.

WD Castaways Finale! 3
LL
We are trapped on an island...How can he seriously know what he is doing?

Minterz
He just does, trust me. He knows a lot about survival than all of us.

WD Castaways Finale! 3
LL
Then why couldn't he save NCD?

WD Castaways Finale! 11958288
Reign
Guys, stop! NCD is dead, can we stop bringing up his name in such a disrespectful manner? I am so sick of all this constant arguing, will you all fucking learn to work together for once?! If we keep this up, we might as well all just die here on this island!

WD Castaways Finale! Beth7
Janine
Shockingly, Reign is right. Working together is the only solution here.. I'm willing to go look for them, but I don't particularily want to go alone...

WD Castaways Finale! 3
LL
Sorry...I'll come with you. But Reign, your still injured, you'd slow us down...Sorry, but its the truth. Is everyone else up to coming?

Minterz
I think I'll sit this one out..Don't wanna leave Reign here alone. Be safe guys.

~~~~~~

The four of them walk through the jungle, when they hear a strange noise.

Hailey
Don't tell me something is out there again...I can't stand getting caught again.

Janine
Shhh...We'll end up getting caught if you talk so loudly.

Hailey
Sorry.......

Mia
Guys...Look up there.

Janine
Is that part of a plane?!

WD Castaways Finale! 3
LL
Woah, I think your right! What would another plane be doing here?!

Mia
I don't think its an entire plane...Only part of one. See how its broken off at the end?

WD Castaways Finale! 3
LL
Oh, I see it.

Hailey
You don't think...That it could be connected to ours?

WD Castaways Finale! 3
LL
Its possible, we'd need to take a closer look...

They get closer, noticing that its slanted on a cliff.

Mia
That doesn't look like too much of a safe landing...

Janine
I agree. But maybe theres something inside that could help us get rescued...Like a radio or something. I'm gonna find out.

Mia
What, you can't go up there? It doesn't look safe at all?!

Janine
I know...But what other choices do we have? If we don't check, we might not get rescued...I'd rather take my chances.

WD Castaways Finale! 3
LL
Shes got a point. I'll go with you to help out.

Janine
Awesome. Lets go.

The others look on as LL and Janine get up the cliff and begin climbing across. Janine manages to get inside the plane, noticing a slight movement. She inhales softly, before going right in. LL soon follows.

WD Castaways Finale! 3
LL
See anything?

Janine
Not much...But there's gotta be something here.

She notices a radio attached to the plane, and quickly grabs it and tries getting it to work.

Janine
It works!

"Hello?! Can anyone here me? I'm one of the survivors of a plane crash...We are stuck on an island, on the coast of New Zealand. We need rescuing fast!!"

"Hello? Please, god, someone answer! Help!"

The plane begins moving some more.

WD Castaways Finale! 3
LL
Come on...We gotta go, theres too much weight being put on the plane. Its not safe anymore!

Janine
One more minute! I can get this working!

LL sighs, moving back off of the plane and onto the cliff.

"Hello! Hello?!!!!"

"Is anybody there?!"

"Hello? What is your emergency?"

"Oh thank god! I am a survivor of a plane crash, NZL 254, we need rescuing!"

"I'm sorry, we cannot hear you? Hello? Is anyone there?"

--------------------

"Hello? Hello?! We need rescuing, please help us!"

Janine bangs the radio against the engine, looking frustrated. She looks to get out of the plane, which is tilting more sharply now, but slips, and grabs hold of the bottom of the plane.

WD Castaways Finale! 3
LL
JANINE!!!

LL tries moving back to the plane to help her. He reaches his hand out for her to grab. She nearly makes it to his hand, before the plane tilts, and LL slides down the cliff, and to the bottom, where Mia and Hailey run over to him. Janine begins climbing up the plane, when the entire plane gives way, and collapses down the cliff. All three of them look in total shock, running over to the plane, yelling for Janine. They search through the wreckage, finally finding a limp hand. The manage to drag Janine's unconscious body out, but there is no response. Mia begins crying, as Hailey and LL keep trying to bring her back.

~~~~~~

X and Silva find themselves on shore. The two stumble to their feet, before realizing what had just happened. Silva runs at X, tackling him to the ground, and choking him out. X struggles for breath, before managing to find a rock and bang it against Silva's head. He then kicks him in the head, and gets to his feet. He goes for another kick, but Silva catches him, and punches him in the gut. X runs again, but Silva tackles him, punching him multiple times in the head. He goes for another blow, knocking X hard in the head. X moves, trying to get to his knees, but Silva kicks him hard in the gut. X pulls the gun out of his pocket, but Silva grabs it and kicks him in the head. He points the gun at X and goes to fire, however realizes that he can't. He kicks Rated X hard in the head again, before running off into the jungle, noticing that it was becoming more familiar and familiar as he ran. His head was still bleeding, but he didn't care, he just needed to push on.

Silva
HELLOOOOOO?!!!!!!

It was nearly dark, and Silva could barely see which direction he was going in, as he continued to stumble on through the jungle.

~~~~~~~

Reign
Did anyone hear that? It sounded like...

Minterz
Silva.

Reign
Wait here....

Reign bolts off into the forest.

Minterz
Reign! Wait for me! Reign!

~~~~~~~

Silva begins hearing the same voices Hailey, LL, Mia & Janine heard earlier. He begins pointing his gun in all different directions, looking confused at where the voices and movements are coming from. He fires a shot, but doesn't hit anything.

Silva
Who is out there? Show yourselves!!!!

He heard a sudden movement come from behind him, and turned to shoot, but it was nothing. He sighed with relief. But then a faster movement occured, coming from the bushes, and he instinctively fired the gun, before seeing the target- Reign, fall to the ground in complete shock, and become limp.

Silva
REIGN!!!!! NO!!!!!!!

Silva rushes over to Reign, noticing the blood pouring out from her shoulder.

Reign
Silva? I...Is that you?

Silva
Yeah Reign...Its me. Omg...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to...I thought you were one of them.

Reign
Its okay....I know you didn't mean to. I'm getting kind of used to this anyway...

Silva
I'm so sorry....I can't bear losing you...Stay with me! I wanna be with you!

Reign
You won't lose me. I'll always be with you. I need to tell you something...

Silva
Its okay, I know about NCD...I forgive you. I forgive you Reign...

Reign
Now I can die with nothing kept from you...

Silva
Reign! No....Reign!

Silva cries over Reign's motionless body, placing his head on her chest.

"I'll always be with you........"
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Finale!   WD Castaways Finale! EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:24 am

I loved it but HATE the ending. It makes me want more. It is like an ending that didn't end.

We know Reign & Janine are now both dead. So those are 2 more names added to the list.

But this leaves me with sooo many un answered questions. Did NCD every reunite with the others, What happened to X after NCD knocked him out? Did Keri and Blue make Babies? Did Brett knock out Kevin again but this time made him his bitch....did LL, Mintz and Haily find their way back.

Don't get me wrong, my fave episode so far, and i finally got my Flash Back dance (You guys have no idea how many writers i had to sleep with to get my flashback) But i feel there should be something following this...because......they never got off the island lol.

I loved this though....thanks for entertaining us ...over the summer.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Finale!   WD Castaways Finale! EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:27 am

All those questions will be answered on 10-10-10

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Finale!   WD Castaways Finale! EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 1:05 pm

omfg this is insane.

So... Janine and Reign are dead? >_>

God damn I'm confused. Omg I cant wait for the next season!!!

Although LL and I didnt have any continuation. My character was quite boring this episode.

But yay! This was crazy!!!!!!!!

And the deaths are so copied from Lost. lmao.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Finale!   WD Castaways Finale! EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:23 pm

OMG that was pure greatness!

I cant wait til 10-10-10, lol or season 2!!!

Great Job X, and thnx for writing these for us!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Finale!   WD Castaways Finale! EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 12:55 am

Hailey wrote:
omfg this is insane.

So... Janine and Reign are dead? >_>

God damn I'm confused. Omg I cant wait for the next season!!!

Although LL and I didnt have any continuation. My character was quite boring this episode.

But yay! This was crazy!!!!!!!!

And the deaths are so copied from Lost. lmao.

Shh you haha :ass:
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Finale!   WD Castaways Finale! EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 1:02 am

that was awesome!! cant wait to read what happens next. good job!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Finale!   WD Castaways Finale! EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 3:47 am

Thanks guys :D
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Finale!   WD Castaways Finale! EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 5:14 pm

good stuff good stuff
although the ending made me throw up a little
i aint a big romantic and i hate sloppy shit with a passion
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Finale!   WD Castaways Finale! EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 7:32 pm

good story! lol @ Reign constantly being injured, someone kill her already lol.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Finale!   WD Castaways Finale! EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 8:37 pm

^ Apparently I killed my true love. Teary Eyed

But damn wtf X you evil bastardo!

Running me over like you were Rikishi. Shocked

And then trying to shank me! Mad

Hell to the NO!

Thanks Kevin for protecting me but I hope you are okay I mean you were just left on the ship and are probably still groggy from getting stomped on!

Poor Janine! She was a trooper trying to help the whole group with that radio.

So sad.

Can't wait for 10-10-10!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Finale!   WD Castaways Finale! EmptySat 02 Oct 2010, 2:18 am

Amazing!! I hope I'm used a little more in the next season :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Finale!   WD Castaways Finale! EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 9:56 pm

Rereading this helps me out since it has been so long.

Sadly the photos are gone and were not posted in the new episode.

I always liked them. WD Castaways Finale! 478927

Who was I..?

I'm thinking I was either Orton or Morrison. :-/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Finale!   WD Castaways Finale! Empty

Back to top Go down

WD Castaways Finale!
Page 1 of 1