Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory....

Go down 
+3
Venom
The Sexy Vixen
Dead
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory.... Empty
PostSubject: a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory....   a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory.... EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:46 pm

not my report, taken from a guy who went there and posted it on wrestlezone

Quote :

Thanks to Ray Martinez for sending in the following:
I went to the Bound for glory event last night.

I have attended 3 Wrestlemania's and this was my first Bound for Glory event. Total opposite of each other. There was no fan interactive areas, no big signs, nothing. Seemed like a house show at best. I have attended a WWE house show there that had more fans in it. Very second rate stuff. One merchandise stand with the same old stuff.

Now let me get to the show. I was able to get seats on the bleachers on the floor in the last row which made for a great view of the ring and entrance. I was able to buy these an hour before the show. Their "Super Bowl" of PPV and I was able to buy seats 12 rows from the ring. WOW. Anyway, there was no dark match at all to hype the crowd. Jeremy Borash hyping the crowd for backstage passes that I believe no one got.

Now on to the matches...

Best match of the night was MCMG and Generation me. Wow those guys can work.

The Knockout match was so poorly timed that it looked like my 2 year old booked it.

Eric Young and Orlando Jordan tag with Ink, Inc was good only because of EY. He is good with the fans and brings a sense of humor to the ring.

The monster's ball match with no blood. really? really? These guys could have blown the roof off with high spots but, just went thru the motions.

I had no idea that Jay Lethal was wrestling on the card. Real good hype for the X-division champ. The guy works great and could have a great match with Amazing Red but no, put him with the guy that holds his wrist and wiggles his head.

The 10-10-10 match.....WOW Jeff screwing Samoa Joe. Couldn't see that coming. Samoa Joe can be like Dusty Rhodes was against the horseman in the 80's, yet they continue to bury him.

Lethal Lockdown match just showed how bad the EV2/ECW guys are and out of shape. Sabu was winded by the time he came down for the match. Too many guys in the ring to do what they needed to do to make the match great. Nothing like putting Fortune in the grave by letting Dreamer and crew get the win.

Now on to the Main Event...
First let us acknowledge that all 3 guys got their start and fame from WWE. Not a TNA original in the main event. Great match that ended terribly. Eric can not act at all. Let me hold the chair in place while Hulk makes his way down the ramp in 5 minutes. That reminded me of the Iron Sheik coming down for the Gimmick Battle Royal at Mania. Those 3 guys were giving the fans a great match to just have a screw job ending. You don't screw the main event of your biggest PPV. You have a clean win then you do the 10-10-10 angle. This PPV looked like it was put together at Hooters over beer and wings on Sunday Afternoon.

I rated this a 2 star ppv for the fact of the opening match and the main event.

ouch
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory....   a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory.... EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 9:20 pm

meh

there've been worse ppvs than BFG..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory....   a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory.... EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:24 pm

That was pretty much expected. I watched part of the ppv, and I remember thinking, "THAT's their crowd for a payperview?" It looked like a fucking house show.

I fell asleep during it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory....   a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory.... EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:26 pm

a few friends of mine all got free tickets...kinda sad.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory....   a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory.... EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:49 pm

You know it's sad when some smark types up a review and blasts the hell out of your PPV lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory....   a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory.... EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 1:29 am

lol yikes. the tag match was good
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory....   a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory.... EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 3:37 am

I only saw the KO match but it sucked.

Reading this review does not make me want to torture myself to watch it so I'll pass like I always do! a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory.... 156767
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory....   a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory.... EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 3:58 am

The Abyss/RVD match was good, as once again RVD carried his fat ass to a great match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory....   a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory.... Empty

Back to top Go down

a TNA fan apparently didnt like Bound for Glory....
Page 1 of 1