Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!] Empty
PostSubject: JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!]   JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!] EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 11:43 pm

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/10/17/jackass-3d-sacrifices-life-and-limb-for-50-million-red-lures-in-22-million/

Stupid scored big with an estimated $50 million opening weekend for Jackass 3D, Johnny Knoxville’s third foray into theaters. The film, which lured in 15 percent more women than Jackass 2, may break the record for highest-grossing October opening of all time, if projections hold. The R-rated laugh fest will surpass Scary Movie 3, which earned $48 million back in 2003, and a single-day opening record of $21.8 million for its opening day Friday. The film scored well with audiences, mostly young males, earning a B from exit pollster CinemaScore.

The weekend was also successful for Red, Summit Entertainment’s adaptation of Warren Ellis’ cult graphic novel. The movie, which earned an A- from audiences, grossed $22.5 million this weekend for a second place finish. Starring Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren, and a slew of other pedigreed actors, Red drew in a primarily over-35 crowd, but that could expand with positive word-of-mouth.

Third place belonged to The Social Network, which continued to hold well in theaters its third weekend out. The David Fincher-directed flick fell only 29 percent for an additional $11 million and a three-week cume of $63.1 million. Fourth place went to Secretariat, which earned $9.5 million its sophomore session. The Diane Lane-starrer fell only 25 percent its second weekend–the best week 2 hold of any film in 2010–to put its total take of $27.5 million. And spot 5 went to the Katherine Heigl-Josh Duhamel dramedy Life As We Know It, which earned $9.2 million and a total gross of close to $29 million.

The rest of the top 5 belonged to holdovers with Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole earning another $4.2 million and a total gross of $46 million. The Town continues to hold in well, grossing another $4 million to put its five-week cume at $80.6 million. Wes Craven’s My Soul to Take lost 40 percent of its opening frame value for a weekend gross of $3.1 million and a total cume of $11.9 million. Spot 9 went to the Emma Stone-starrer Easy A, which grossed another $2.6 million for a total cume of $52.3 million. Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps rounded out the top 10, grossing $2.3 million for a total of $47.8 million.

Even with such a strong showing from the two new releases and the holdovers, the weekend was still off around 5 percent from last year at this time. Come back next weekend when Paranormal Activity 2 opens and Clint Eastwood’s Hereafter goes wide.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!]   JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!] EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 11:49 pm

Cool. This movie looks pretty hilarious. SM3 wasn't that funny.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!]   JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!] EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 11:53 pm

Jackassery sells lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!]   JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!] EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 12:02 am

I really want to see it now.

So no one saw it this past week?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!]   JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!] EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 12:04 am

Look at that....a JackAss can make money too.

See that Dad......JackAsses do make money......so why can't i be one?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!]   JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!] EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 12:26 am

No i never watched Jackass..the movies or the show and i wont be seeing this one either.

i really only liked Bam Margera.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!]   JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!] EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 1:53 am

LMAO@Kev

^
I've never seen any of the movies either, but used to watch the show.

I love Viva La Bam too, those dudes crack me up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!]   JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!] Empty

Back to top Go down

JackAss 3D Dominates Box Office [May Break Oct Records!]
Page 1 of 1