Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Reviving Tough Enough

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

WWE Reviving Tough Enough Empty
PostSubject: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 2:16 pm

Quote :

WWE’s original reality series, Tough Enough will return to the screens on USA Network according to Deadline.com.

According to the report, the network is looking to expand into the reality genre and is close to signing a deal to bring back the show due to its ties with WWE.

“On USA, it also is expected to run in tandem with USA’s WWE Raw series,” writes Nellie Andreeva.

Past female winners on Tough Enough have included Nidia, Jackie Gayda and Linda Miles. Perhaps the most successful female Tough Enough contestant, however, is five-time champion and current Diva, Melina despite not making it to the final stages.
diva-dirt.com

wont be the same without Al Snow, Tazz and Jacqueline.

i wish Jillian was a trainer though..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 2:27 pm

Wasn't NXT supposed to be a tough enough type show? Meh, much luck.

I love how Diva Dirt is just focusing on mentioning the women, i mean i know it's a divas website and all i think one day i'll read a report on there and it will be "Gail Kim and Alici fox took part in a mixed tag match, though we don't care or know who the male wrestlers are, Alicia and Gail did great"

Lets not forget John Morrison, Josh Matthews (i think), The Miz Matt Capotelli (I really really really miss him, the whole brain tumor thing ruined his career, he was amazing great future talent) & Maven all former tough enougn winner/contestants. And one of those NXT guys....Ryan Reeves, forgot what he goes by these days, he's one of the injured Nexus guys.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 3:03 pm

I ctually liked this show. Though, the three Vix named won't be there, I'll still watch. The concept of the show is much more compelling than that of NXFAIL.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 3:14 pm

NXT is a watered down tough enough which is lame.

i loved Tough Enough because you got to really know the participants. You watched them train, as well as interact with each other as they are living together..

my type of reality show smile
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 5:38 pm

LMFAO

NXT was a bust, they shouldve just went with this in the first place. They are getting desperate, they know they need more actual talent because they found out the hard way the FCW guys ain't cutting it as much as they thought. This is their suave way of doing a recruitment drive.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 8:02 pm

Kelly Kelly's Protégé wrote:
Wasn't NXT supposed to be a tough enough type show? Meh, much luck.

I love how Diva Dirt is just focusing on mentioning the women, i mean i know it's a divas website and all i think one day i'll read a report on there and it will be "Gail Kim and Alici fox took part in a mixed tag match, though we don't care or know who the male wrestlers are, Alicia and Gail did great"

Lets not forget John Morrison, Josh Matthews (i think), The Miz Matt Capotelli (I really really really miss him, the whole brain tumor thing ruined his career, he was amazing great future talent) & Maven all former tough enougn winner/contestants. And one of those NXT guys....Ryan Reeves, forgot what he goes by these days, he's one of the injured Nexus guys.

because Diva Dirt, much like PWI, is a mark news site
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 8:38 pm

btw, Kevin you are right about Josh Matthews. i remember he was my pick to win the season he was on. i really like him.

i miss Maven Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 9:13 pm

He was (and still is) so tiny.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 5:16 pm

Quote :
- Deadline.com reports that the USA Network is close to ordering a reincarnation of WWE's Tough Enough, which aired years ago on MTV. Deadline notes that Tough Enough "is expected to run in tandem" with Monday Night RAW.

The return of Tough Enough is part of USA's attempt at having more reality TV programming.

I'm guessing they are aiming for Monday Nights at 8pm...
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 6:52 pm

^That would be pretty cool.^
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 6:58 pm

yeah there's really nothing else on on Monday nights, for me atleast.

i watch How I Met Your Mother...and then i have 30 minutes of boredom..then Raw..
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 8:40 pm

so it would be going head to head with ROH?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 8:43 pm

seems so...sadly i dont get ROH on tv

i have to watch online Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 10:16 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
seems so...sadly i dont get ROH on tv

i have to watch online Teary Eyed

Neither do I. I can't ever remember when it comes on, so I don't get to see it online either.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 12:06 am

i have a subscription to the ROH youtube channel..and since i log youtube almost daily to watch videos..i always get the reminder when a new ROH is up..
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 12:19 am

I'm also subscribed, doesn't help. I hardly ever watch the matches. Hardly do I ever watch the stuff from the other channels I'm subscribed to.

I guess I'll check out some stuff the next time I log in.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 1:45 am

Recruitment Drive in Disguise, WWE is pathetic sometimes....most of the time...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:59 pm

Quote :
- Yesterday’s media report of Tough Enough being revived is true as those close to the situation indicate it’s a done deal that the reality television show will reemerge on the USA Network. Time slots being discussed include 11:00 p.m. following Raw and Tuesday nights at 10:00 p.m.

wrestlenews

damn, that's a late timeslot to try to put the show on.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:23 pm

WTF Who the hell is gonna stay up and watch that shit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reviving Tough Enough   WWE Reviving Tough Enough Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Reviving Tough Enough
Page 1 of 1