Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R-Truth's new song not over?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

R-Truth's new song not over? Empty
PostSubject: R-Truth's new song not over?   R-Truth's new song not over? EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 9:41 pm

Quote :
- The reason WWE played R-Truth's video package on RAW yesterday was because the company are aware that his new song is not nearly as over like his original, and they want to change that by trying to teach people the lyrics so they will sing along to it.

wrestlenews

maybe they should consider that the slow, dark beat to that song seems like it'd be more meant for a heel...in my opinion at least. That might explain the "no reaction". it doesnt make kids want to dance and yell..

then there's Eve...her horrid dancing might just be freaking the kids out so much that they are sitting there in stunned shock...wondering if she'll ever stop. hehe
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth's new song not over?   R-Truth's new song not over? EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:02 pm

1- You can't even hear it.

2- No one wants to get crunk.

3- The lyrics suck.

Of course no one's going to sing that shit.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth's new song not over?   R-Truth's new song not over? EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:03 pm

Lil Jon gets crunk, NCD Snitsky
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth's new song not over?   R-Truth's new song not over? EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:22 pm

Last time he got crunk was like 2005. lmao
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth's new song not over?   R-Truth's new song not over? EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 10:34 pm

WWE should hire him to do a remix lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth's new song not over?   R-Truth's new song not over? EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:22 am

Shit is so wack, man, can't believe this is news. 'So people can learn the lyrics', LMFAO kind of crock of shit is that?? How corporate can you get???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth's new song not over?   R-Truth's new song not over? Empty

Back to top Go down

R-Truth's new song not over?
Page 1 of 1