Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night. Empty
PostSubject: WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night.   WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night. EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 7:06 pm

Wade Barrett is not the only WWE superstar who was scheduled to win gold at Sunday's Bragging Rights PPV only to have the plans changed.

According to insider sources, the Undertaker was originally scheduled to win the World Heavyweight Title in his Buried Alive match with Kane. Those plans were changed recently when it was found out that he will need surgery to repair his nagging shoulder injury, which is rumored to be a torn rotator cuff. The Undertaker is going to be checked out this week and everybody hopes he won't require surgery.

Instead of the originally planned finish of Taker choking out Kane and burying him alive, WWE instead went with Nexus coming out and attacking Taker, allowing Kane to get the win. Kane needing Nexus' help to defeat the Dead Man was a way to protect the Undertaker, who had lost the two previous matches between the two of them (No Holds Barred at Night of Champions and the Hell in a Cell match last month).
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night.   WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night. EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 7:27 pm

they messed up my picks!

i knew they were planning to give Taker the gold..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night.   WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night. EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 8:05 pm

Blessing in disguise, Barrett doesn't get the belt this soon and the Kane/Taker feud didn't end predictably.

Last edited by Jordan H. on Mon 25 Oct 2010, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night.   WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night. EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 8:13 pm

I picked both of them to win....dang WWE
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night.   WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night. EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 10:20 pm

I never expected Taker to win anyway. If Taker were gonna win he would've won at HIAC, they did the Buried Alive match to end the feud and there was no way Taker was winning that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night.   WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night. EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 10:41 pm

Whatever the reason, I'm glad he didn't because I wanted Kane to be on top for once in their feud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night.   WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night. Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Cancled Wade Barrett and Undertaker title changes last night.
Page 1 of 1