Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring

Go down 
+2
Jordan H.
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring Empty
PostSubject: WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring   WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 6:59 pm

The WWE website announced that the three-hour Monday Night RAW event taking place on November 29, 2010 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania will feature the return of the King of the Ring tournament.

The synopsis reads: "In a single evening, one man will become a legend as the King of the Ring Tournament returns for the first time in over 2 years live from Philadelphia. On a special 3-Hour Raw Event Superstars from Raw and SmackDown will battle for the honor to be crowned King of all WWE and royally solidify their spot in sports-entertainment history."
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring   WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 7:03 pm

One of the sad things of watching WWE in recent years was them getting rid of King of the Ring. What the fuck was the point of that? They got tired of pushing guys and/or wasting it on midcarders (see KOTR 98 and 99, for example, kiddies). Then they bring it back....on television? Surely it deserved more respect than that.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring   WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 8:40 pm

I'm glad.

Come on Morrison.

I just don't want Barrett to win since that is too easy..
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring   WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 8:56 pm

wow...this is something that should be on ppv.

WWE does some stupid shit sometimes. KOTR used to be one my fave ppvs. watching someone wrestle 3 matches a night? it's like running a gauntlet.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring   WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 9:08 pm

They shouldn't have brought it back, the last televised King of The Ring was CRAP! They ruined a great concept.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring   WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010, 1:38 am

get rid of Over the Limit, put Fatal 4Way in its place and put KOTR back where it belongs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring   WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Bringing Back The King Of The Ring
Page 1 of 1