Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this week's thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

this week's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptySat 06 Nov 2010, 5:41 pm

Raw - Natalya vs Michelle McCool:
outstanding and just what i was hoping for at Hell in a Cell. for a moment i felt like i was back in 2003. we saw a bit of new stuff from Michelle and Nattie was perfect as always. the camera people seemed to love Layla and i could hear a few people chanting for her. i'm a bit bummed that there won't be a proper Survivor Series match but i think Nattie has to win now or else her credability will be out the window.

NXT - Kelly Kelly vs Alicia Fox:
Alicia keeps getting hotter every week, i always thought she was meh in the looks department but she is seriously too hot right now. wondering why Kelly was wearing US flag attire since it's November. it's great to hear the Kelly chants in the crowd. a couple of botches but decent anyway for what it was. i think Kelly needs to work on her kicks, make them look like they actually hurt. the way the K2 was done looked better than how she usually does it although it's probably a bit too dangerous.

Superstars - Gail Kim vs Alicia Fox:
Gail, you've been taken out of your deep freezer. always love watching these two wrestle and today did not disappoint. that new announcer is the new Mike Adamle. apparently Alicia was in another Fatal 4 Way for another title that none of us saw and we've been calling that move of hers the wrong thing all these years now. Gail got some much needed TV time and they should build up a mini feud on Superstars between these two only let Alicia win matches as well. i wish it could have gone on longer.

Impact - Velvet Sky vs Sarita:
Velvet's trying, bless her. she has shown a lot of improvement in recent weeks but she is not ready to work with Sarita. many awkward spots here and Velvet looked like a lost little lamb in the ring. she should be wrestling someone a bit more refined like Tara or Mickie. i liked Velvet's bulldog and the finisher was done well. good that Sarita is looking strong. just wondering why we have three separate women's champions and none of them were on TV this week?

Generation Me & Tara vs Ink Inc & Mickie James:
loved it, brilliant, perfect. i really miss the 6 person tag match especially when the girls got involved as well. this was a good way to build tension for the PPV without giving too much away. i'd say match of the week except the women never got tagged in.

Smackdown - Vickie Guerrero vs Kaitlyn:
lightning has not struck twice, Kaitlyn is not nearly experienced enough to have another match with Vickie. they should have made it a mixed tag or something. i did like the dive off the apron onto the announce table and i liked all the pops Kaitlyn got but the announcers killed it once again. someone needs to gag Michael Cole or else boil him in frogspawn.

as a side note i'm sorry to see Maxine go. i really liked her heel character and i think she could be a nice addition to the roster with a little more training. i was surprised to see Aksana turn heel but i guess she needs to fill out the heel quota until she is eliminated. i see her going next to leave Kaitlyn, Naomi and AJ in the finals. i want Naomi to win since she is the most talented but they should keep Kaitlyn on as a manager/valet for Dolph. AJ can go back down to FCW for some more training then come back as a heel
Back to top Go down

this week's thoughts
Page 1 of 1