Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 things you'd change about the world...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

3 things you'd change about the world... Empty
PostSubject: 3 things you'd change about the world...   3 things you'd change about the world... EmptySat 13 Nov 2010, 6:50 pm

name them..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you'd change about the world...   3 things you'd change about the world... EmptySat 13 Nov 2010, 6:58 pm

WWI = Non-existant
WWII = Non-existant
Terrorism = Non-existant
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you'd change about the world...   3 things you'd change about the world... EmptySat 13 Nov 2010, 7:10 pm

No gay hate
No Slavery (well maybe my parents wouldn't have met if it didn't happen)
More Love in the world smile
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you'd change about the world...   3 things you'd change about the world... EmptySat 13 Nov 2010, 7:20 pm

1) No ignorance; everyone should have the opportunity to be well educated. It would eliminate so many problems around the world.

2) No more greed; if we all looked out for each other and stopped making material things the main focus of our lives we would be in a much better state of being.

3) Universal acceptance; we don't have to accept different views and opinions, but if we just tolerated and acknowledged people aren't all like us, we'd be so much more free.

I sound like a fucking preacher haha.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you'd change about the world...   3 things you'd change about the world... EmptySun 14 Nov 2010, 7:45 am

Say what you want about the WW1 & 2, but without them the recession would've continued and poverty would've been higher than ever.

I'd have asians rule the world.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you'd change about the world...   3 things you'd change about the world... EmptySun 14 Nov 2010, 9:36 am

"Property of Tank" wrote:
Say what you want about the WW1 & 2, but without them the recession would've continued and poverty would've been higher than ever.

I've done this in History, the Wall Street Crash and the Worldwide Depression that followed was between the Wars. Very few countries had increased their GPA after WWI, nearly all had losses. Most of the losses was several million. Germany, for example, was put into a Depression so bad that objects like baskets were worth more than money and hyperinflation was so great the the 10 trillion Marks you received as pay would be worthless within a couple of hours.

I think its fair to say recession happened anyways.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you'd change about the world...   3 things you'd change about the world... EmptySun 14 Nov 2010, 10:48 am

VLG's Ampharos wrote:

I've done this in History, the Wall Street Crash and the Worldwide Depression that followed was between the Wars. Very few countries had increased their GPA after WWI, nearly all had losses. Most of the losses was several million. Germany, for example, was put into a Depression so bad that objects like baskets were worth more than money and hyperinflation was so great the the 10 trillion Marks you received as pay would be worthless within a couple of hours.

Wasn't al of that due to the first world war? I got this in school too. As punishment they had to pay i think France & England costs.....since like WW1, Germany was one of the causes shifty

They were producing money like crazy people (the paper, what you pay with) but in reality didn't actually have that much, so their money lost sooo much value so something as simple as bread cost like 90.000 DM.

It's basicly this, You have $100 in the bank......BUT you produced $10000 worth of dollar bills.....which you really don't have......so that $100000 is basicly worhless. Could you imagine going to the store with a HUGE bag of money and come out with a tube of toothpaste? That's how bad it was.

The punishment Germany received after WW1 was WAY WAY to severe...they couldn't overcome it.....happy other measures were taken after WW2.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you'd change about the world...   3 things you'd change about the world... EmptySun 14 Nov 2010, 12:32 pm

The Shore: Kevy B wrote:
VLG's Ampharos wrote:

Wasn't al of that due to the first world war? I got this in school too. As punishment they had to pay i think France & England costs.....since like WW1, Germany was one of the causes shifty

They were producing money like crazy people (the paper, what you pay with) but in reality didn't actually have that much, so their money lost sooo much value so something as simple as bread cost like 90.000 DM.

It's basicly this, You have $100 in the bank......BUT you produced $10000 worth of dollar bills.....which you really don't have......so that $100000 is basicly worhless. Could you imagine going to the store with a HUGE bag of money and come out with a tube of toothpaste? That's how bad it was.

The punishment Germany received after WW1 was WAY WAY to severe...they couldn't overcome it.....happy other measures were taken after WW2.

Yeah, Germany was definitely the worst of, but there was a worldwide ressecion after both wars, cos wars are expensive.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you'd change about the world...   3 things you'd change about the world... EmptySun 14 Nov 2010, 12:52 pm

Well except the US and most the caribbean countries who was HIGHLY benefiting from oil production, I would know, our tiny island was where the US airforce came to our island to fuel up. Our economie was blossoming.

Especially the US who, to prevent the spread of communism, financialy helped most the european countries get back on their feet after WW2........although i don't think it was the smartest move they made...because i don't think it turned out well for the US. Not sure....can't remember what happened after...only remember the seperation of Germany...and the complicated way not only Germany....but also Berlin was devided. Which was a crazy story on its own. And oddly enough....i remember 85% of everything i was told.

And oddly enough..i STILL failed history hilarious

Lol i remember these stories vividly because our history teacher spoke VERY loudly....as i write i could hear him in my head.

I still have no idea why we had to get History on the Germans, WW2, Russian & American History. Why? No freaking idea dunno
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you'd change about the world...   3 things you'd change about the world... EmptySun 14 Nov 2010, 1:04 pm

Yeah.

I'd much rather have your History Course. My History Higher consists of Brithish Democracy 1850-1914, Pre-War Germany and Scottish Migration. I hate it. Annoying thing is, I want to study History in Uni.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you'd change about the world...   3 things you'd change about the world... EmptySun 14 Nov 2010, 2:59 pm

We also get our own history ofcourse and our government system...which i sucked in btw.

Lol.....I hated history...but the teacher i had the last 4 years..he made it cool. You would come out the class with your wrist hurting from homw much you were writing.....BUT he spoke loudly, he kept you entertained...eventhough your writing like a crazy person.

And tbh, you didn't even need a book. His notes were like 80% less then the book BUT they were 10X better to understand. I fell asleep when i read the book. If you study his notes like really good, you can EASILY pass his classes....but i was lazy lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 things you'd change about the world...   3 things you'd change about the world... Empty

Back to top Go down

3 things you'd change about the world...
Page 1 of 1