Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homicide Speaks Out - TNA Release, ROH Return, Politics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Homicide Speaks Out - TNA Release, ROH Return, Politics  Empty
PostSubject: Homicide Speaks Out - TNA Release, ROH Return, Politics    Homicide Speaks Out - TNA Release, ROH Return, Politics  EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010, 1:23 pm

Former ROH and TNA star Homicide recently sat down with Slam! Wrestling. He discussed his release from TNA Wrestling, backstage politics, Konnan, and more. Check out some of the highlights below now:

Konnan, Hernandez, and Mexico:

"He's in Mexico right now, he's still in TNA, but he's doing more coverage in Mexico. There's a big rumor that me, Hernandez and Konnan are going to do the 5150 tour in Mexico, and hopefully we're going to bring it to the States and we're going to have a LAX reunion."

Backstage TNA Politics & TNA Release:

"I'm not going to lie to you, I was telling my girlfriend honesty, it hurts everybody. When I speak the truth, it hurts. I didn't say anything aggressive. I was frustrated in the end. I'm very confident that I can do better. Politics just got me in the butt and just caught me. I was miserable at the end of my days in TNA, I didn't like it.

"I miss the boys, I miss the staff, I miss everything, I became a smarter businessman when I went to TNA."

Ring Of Honor Debut & Return:

"I love Ring of Honor because it's pure wrestling. I always politic all my students and the young guys coming in the business, everybody says that Vince McMahon is destroying the wrestling business. He's not, he's just got his own style called sports entertainment. In Ring of Honor, I was one of the original guys that built this company, with Samoa Joe, BJ Whitmer, Low-Ki, 'American Dragon' Bryan Danielson. I'm happy with the independent wrestling. To me, independent wrestling means freedom. I'm not saying that when you come back to the indies you can do whatever you want to do, because when you come from TV wrestling, WWE or TNA, you have to follow the business point and also the politics. With independents, it's more like relaxed. You had a hard day at work, you come home, you just want to eat and go to sleep. That's how the indies are. It's just more relaxed."
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Speaks Out - TNA Release, ROH Return, Politics    Homicide Speaks Out - TNA Release, ROH Return, Politics  EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 4:28 am

That LAX reunion idea sounds very interesting, VERY....

Interesting things on the business by Homicide, will definitely take that into consideration for my own views as well.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Speaks Out - TNA Release, ROH Return, Politics    Homicide Speaks Out - TNA Release, ROH Return, Politics  EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010, 1:34 pm

The ghost of WCW haunts TNA. Talented guys with potential find themselves miserable at some point because of the politics.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Speaks Out - TNA Release, ROH Return, Politics    Homicide Speaks Out - TNA Release, ROH Return, Politics  EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 3:05 am

The Indies is the place to be in wrestling, how sad. Shouldn't be like that no offense to the Indies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Speaks Out - TNA Release, ROH Return, Politics    Homicide Speaks Out - TNA Release, ROH Return, Politics  Empty

Back to top Go down

Homicide Speaks Out - TNA Release, ROH Return, Politics
Page 1 of 1