Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SD Divas Discussion 12-3-10

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

SD Divas Discussion 12-3-10 Empty
PostSubject: SD Divas Discussion 12-3-10   SD Divas Discussion 12-3-10 EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 8:43 pm

Layla vs Rosa...very short match. Rosa didnt look completely lost in there or awkward. I'm happy for her. She's slowly improving. The slaps she gave Layla were nice lol

Layla wins, LayCool beat up Rosa. Hornswoggle makes the save, LayCool taunt him, Beth shows up...chases LayCool out. Then the Swagger eagle shows up to pick on Hornswoggle. Beth gives the Eagle a Glam Slam and then Horny hits the tadpole spalsh on the eagle.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion 12-3-10   SD Divas Discussion 12-3-10 EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 11:34 pm

Have not seen but sounds pretty bad.

I fucking hate Hornswoggle..
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion 12-3-10   SD Divas Discussion 12-3-10 EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 5:09 am

I'm glad they kept the mAtch simple. It was nice to see Rosa being used. She can't wrestle for shit or not since I last saw her but I've always found she's pretty charismatic not to mention hot. The segment was pretty random but it's always great to see Beth kicking ass. Nice to see a continuation of the Kaitlyn/Vickue/Dolph storyline- I do like a good love triangle.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion 12-3-10   SD Divas Discussion 12-3-10 EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 7:53 am

The match was ok, I'm glad Rosa was used, as we havent seen her for a whilee and she did look hot. I'm confused is Rosa face now? and the segement after the match was awful, why did Hornswoggle have to get involed? Good match, I hope next week it is Katlyin and Beth vs Layla and Michelle
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion 12-3-10   SD Divas Discussion 12-3-10 EmptyMon 06 Dec 2010, 4:07 pm

The match was short but wasn't that bad. Rosa didn't do so bad this time she looked nice but it is me or did she gain weight. I like the segment afterwards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SD Divas Discussion 12-3-10   SD Divas Discussion 12-3-10 Empty

Back to top Go down

SD Divas Discussion 12-3-10
Page 1 of 1