Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robin Williams may encounter Flubber in 3D!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Robin Williams may encounter Flubber in 3D! Empty
PostSubject: Robin Williams may encounter Flubber in 3D!   Robin Williams may encounter Flubber in 3D! EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 4:20 pm

Ah, “Flubber” – - how I miss your kindly jello exterior. Or not.Actually worked on the 1997 flick – starring Robin Williams in the ol’ Fred MacMurray role – in a marketing position, so believe me when I say I’ve had enough “Flubber” to last me a life time. No, please, I just couldn’t fit any more in. That first round of green shit quashed my craving.Disney are said to be considering sequelizing the Robin Williams comedy. Joy. Not a surprise though, is it? I mean, the original film that “Flubber” was based on, “The Absent Minded Professor”, spawned a sequel, “Son of Flubber”. According to Whats Playing, “Flubber 2″ or – wait for it – “Flubber 3D” hinges on Williams’ commitment. If he wants in, it’s a go, if he doesn’t? well, it goes the way of “Mrs Doubtfire 2″ (Remember? Bonnie Hunt wrote the screenplay? Williams decided, after all was said and done, he didn’t want to do it after all. It’s now kaput). “Doubtfire” aside, It’s seemingly a lot easier to twist Robin Williams’ hairy-ass arms these days – proof? “Old Dogs”, also a Disney flick – than it was, say, when he was cinema’s biggest comic superstar. If you build it, he may just come.
Back to top Go down

Robin Williams may encounter Flubber in 3D!
Page 1 of 1