Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ODB to announce retirement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

ODB to announce retirement Empty
PostSubject: ODB to announce retirement   ODB to announce retirement EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 8:48 pm

Former TNA Women's Knockout Champion ODB announced Saturday night at Great Lakes Championship Wrestling's sixth annual "Blizzard Brawl" event in Waukesha, Wisconsin that she is retiring from professional wrestling soon.
Meanwhile, former WWE Diva Serena Deeb beat ODB, Traci Brooks and Melanie Cruise in a four-way match at the event to win the GLCW Ladies Championship.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: ODB to announce retirement   ODB to announce retirement EmptyWed 08 Dec 2010, 8:48 pm

I MUST find the bar where she works and get her autograph.

BOOM!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: ODB to announce retirement   ODB to announce retirement EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 7:51 pm

According to Diva-Dirt:

Rumors have spread in the last 24 hours that former Knockouts Champion, ODB announced her retirement at GLCW Blizzard Brawl 6 this past Saturday night.

Well, ODB has taken to her Twitter to dispel those rumors as false. She wrote:

damn emails n tweets r flowin talkin bout my retirement,lol where do people hear crap oh yea the internet,it says I have a cock not true bam

As we mentioned last night, Diva Dirt’s roving reporter at the event, Ayzali, didn’t witness a retirement announcement from ODB nor did the former Knockout mention retirement during their discussion/interview. You can watch our video interview with ODB here.

-------

So, at the moment, ODB isn't retiring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ODB to announce retirement   ODB to announce retirement Empty

Back to top Go down

ODB to announce retirement
Page 1 of 1