Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010

Go down 
+2
Queen Mintz
KTV-Time
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010 Empty
PostSubject: SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010   SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 6:43 am

I only got to see the second half of the match, which i found on youtube.

The match looks awesome, nice finish, Alicia and Eve work well together. The usual rookie miscommunications and a few moves performed a bit iffy. BUT I really enjoyed it. I'm kinda waiting to see the whole match now. It was really well booked and both Eve and Alicia came off looking good. I had my doubts about the match but it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010   SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 6:55 am

I didn't think the match would be that good because of Eve but it was actually pretty good. Eve really impressed me. Both ladies were great. The moonsault looked good this time as well.

Gotta say that Punk had me rolling with Steve Torres though
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010   SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 11:49 am

The match was good, it was a few miscommunications but I thought both women performed well.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010   SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 3:17 pm

Funnily enough I watched their MITB match yesterday and remembered how surprised I was by how good it was. This was a really fun match as well. There were some sweet little counters and with Eve in particular I like how she's trying new stuff out all the time. Pretty good moonsault as well.
Those two are the future of the division IMO and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more PPV matches out of them.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010   SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 6:24 pm

i'm glad they didnt get as much time as Trent Baretta vs Curt Hawkins.

I want Eve to go the fuck away.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010   SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 6:35 pm

^^ Lol, same here, I didnt think the match was bad though.

Did Alicia change her hair color?? And can someone please tell that announcer it doesnt look very nice announcing while standing with her legs wide apart? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010   SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 6:39 pm

I thought Alicia's hair looked the same..but i wish the curly/frizzy crap would stop. she looks much better with straightened, flat hair.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010   SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPERSTARS Divas Discussion 12/9/2010
Page 1 of 1