Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my thoughts for this week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

my thoughts for this week Empty
PostSubject: my thoughts for this week   my thoughts for this week EmptySat 11 Dec 2010, 11:21 pm

Final Resolution - Tara vs Mickie James (Falls Count Anywhere):
as much as i love the girls getting to do these matches i wasn't impressed that much. the match was really slow and played out like it was someone playing the video game. i liked some of the spots but there could have been so much more. the spot in the toilets was lol worthy but i have to say it was better when WWE did it back in 1999. the finish was a nice surprise and that would be a good way for Mickie to move onto Madison. she does still have a title match.

Raw - Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella vs Ted DiBiase & Maryse:
well of course nothing to write home about here but it was a competent enough match. it's nice that the Bellas are getting something to do other than being arm candy for the guest hosts. Nikki Bella has been great since she turned heel on NXT and it'll be good if this storyline can help her break out on her own. i hope Ted and Maryse aren't done for good though

Melina vs Natalya:
it's pretty unusual to see a face vs face match these days so i knew there would be some sort of heel turn tease involved. i believe this is the first time Melina and Nattie have gone at it since a tag match on Smackdown last year. just my opinion but Nattie really needs to stop using that vertical suplex every single match, it's getting a little stale. i think this is the best match Melina has had since her return since she was using a more submission based style than the high flying stuff she usually does. once she turns heel we'll probably get a lot better matches out of her. LayCool were pretty good on commentary and i thought this match was a nice refreshing change from the usual two minute bull we usually get

Impact - The Beautiful People vs Daffney & Sarita: (Tag Team titles tournament)
good that Sarita is still heel, she's pretty good at it. i didn't like her promo, it sounded like she was getting the lines read to her through a headset or something. the match of course was lacklustre, it was nice to see Daffney back but Velvet got way too much ring time. she and Sarita just do not click. i get that she needed to play the weak link being isolated which she did ok at but Angelina should have had more ring time than her. the ending was kinda blah and just had no build to it, the favourite advances in the tournament.

Tara vs Mickie James (steel cage match):
congratulations to these two on main eventing the show. i know Mickie isn't as used to gimmick matches as Tara is so this must have been quite a test for her. like their FCA match it was very slow moving and lacking in a bit of fire. Lita/Victoria and Gail/Jackie were better cage matches than this and Lita/Trish was a better main event. however it was still a good enough way to settle this feud (we're hoping). the spot with Tara countering the hurricanrana looked very awkward, it looked more like Mickie botched the hurricanrana. the Thesz press off the cage was sick and a good ending to the match.

Superstars - Eve vs Alicia Fox:
oh god i hate Scott Stanford on commentary. of course this was nowhere near the quality of their Money in the Bank match but still enjoyable anyway. strangely Eve looked better than Alicia here (wrestling wise, no surprise in the other way). Alicia looked out of place and botched a lot of moves, we know she's capable of a lot better so chalk it up to being an off night. i think she needs to add a few new moves to her repertoire. one thing Eve has on Alicia is that she mixes her moves up a lot so we always see something new from her. i especially loved Eve's counter of the suplex into the neckbreaker. that is also the best moonsault i've ever seen her use.

Smackdown - Natalya vs Layla:
ok we've had Nattie prancing around dominating the entire division for over a month now, how about defending that belt? LayCool do need to have their rematch and soon. i always get annoyed when they show lengthy replays because it cuts into valuable match time. they didn't need to show Nattie beating Melina since she wasn't even involved here tonight. i believe this is the first time LayCool have come out without cutting a promo during their entrance. i was happy with the work we saw here though i see them stalling until all four of these ladies can have a full-fledged match on PPV hopefully. i reserve the comment i made in the Raw entry about Natalya and her suplex. lol at Layla dragging Michelle into the ring with her but of course i'd have liked it to be longer. still no diva match announced for TLC though i'm crossing my fingers they'll let Beth have her return match then.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

my thoughts for this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: my thoughts for this week   my thoughts for this week EmptySat 11 Dec 2010, 11:44 pm

Double "Diva" Main Event!

Mickie vs VicTaria was the best match ever! The botch made it look like a powerbomb!

It's exactly how I would book it! Mickie is the real Whole F'N Show!

Man. I haven't Mickie Marked in a while.
Back to top Go down

my thoughts for this week
Page 1 of 1