Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jillian Hall Diva-Dirt Interview! Now with Small Synopsis!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Jillian Hall Diva-Dirt Interview! Now with Small Synopsis! Empty
PostSubject: Jillian Hall Diva-Dirt Interview! Now with Small Synopsis!   Jillian Hall Diva-Dirt Interview! Now with Small Synopsis! EmptyTue 14 Dec 2010, 4:08 am

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2010/12/14/exclusive-former-wwe-diva-jillian-speaks-on-her-release-her-transition-to-fcw-trainer-being-unhappy-in-her-position-much-more/

Joining us for her first post-WWE interview, former WWE Divas Champion speaks to Diva Dirt about her release and much more.
We spoke to Jillian about her release, the story behind her requesting her release, working as a trainer in FCW and much more. We discuss Jillian’s career from the independents to OVW, to SmackDown and Raw, including her thoughts on working with JBL, Melina and others. Jillian talks about her singing gimmick and why she wanted to drop it to be taken more seriously. She also discusses her infamous 5-minute long Divas Championship reign last year.

Download the interview by right-clicking here and selecting ‘Save Target As’ or stream the interview below:

Please Note: This audio is the exclusive content of Diva Dirt (diva-dirt.com), for which we hold copyright. By downloading our audio you agree not to repost the content elsewhere including but not limited to other websites, blogs or message boards. Failure to respect copyright may result in legal action.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wrestlescoop.com/2010/12/14/jillian-hall-talks-leaving-wwe-and-being-a-trainer-in-fcw/

- Former WWE Diva, Jillian Hall joins Diva Dirt for her first post-WWE interview today. We spoke to Jillian about her release, the story behind her requesting her release, working as a trainer in FCW and much more. We discuss Jillian’s career from the independents to OVW, to SmackDown and Raw, including her thoughts on working with JBL, Melina and others. Jillian talks about her singing gimmick and why she wanted to drop it to be taken more seriously. She also discusses her infamous 5-minute long Divas Championship reign last year.
On requesting her release & unhappiness in WWE: “I asked for my release back in the beginning of September. I’d been thinking about it around the time of SummerSlam and the beginning of September, I decided to ask for my release. I had a talk with my boss [John Laurinaitis] and he told me that he didn’t really want to release me at the time. You know, me and John get along. I have no problem with the company, WWE was awesome to me. They were there for me through everything for a long time. They hired me when I was pretty much nothing and they kept me around. They never fired me; I saw a lot of people come & go but they kept me and I love them for that. I just wasn’t happy with where I was at the time so I did ask for myself.”
How she became a trainer in FCW & her eventual release: “He [John Laurinaitis] was going around finding other areas where I might be happy and one of the things that came up was maybe you could train the Divas in FCW since you live in Florida. I said, ‘I’m open to that’. I’m tired of traveling. I’d traveled for a long time. I wanted to sleep in my own bed for a week straight without having to leave for a little while. He said, ‘You’d only have to do a couple of days a week’ and I was fine with that. So we talked about it for a couple of weeks and I started doing that for a couple of months for a couple of months and then they came to terms with the actual release.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great interview that I am listening to right now.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall Diva-Dirt Interview! Now with Small Synopsis!   Jillian Hall Diva-Dirt Interview! Now with Small Synopsis! EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 9:19 am

LOL so they thought she'd be happy training bimbos and not getting her deserved push?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall Diva-Dirt Interview! Now with Small Synopsis!   Jillian Hall Diva-Dirt Interview! Now with Small Synopsis! EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 6:46 pm

LOL

I know.

They could have had her win the title and had it for at least 2 months come on..
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall Diva-Dirt Interview! Now with Small Synopsis!   Jillian Hall Diva-Dirt Interview! Now with Small Synopsis! EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 1:10 am

lol good interview.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall Diva-Dirt Interview! Now with Small Synopsis!   Jillian Hall Diva-Dirt Interview! Now with Small Synopsis! EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 1:42 am

^ I know.

I love how Diva-Dirt always gets the scoop first now.

Great site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jillian Hall Diva-Dirt Interview! Now with Small Synopsis!   Jillian Hall Diva-Dirt Interview! Now with Small Synopsis! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jillian Hall Diva-Dirt Interview! Now with Small Synopsis!
Page 1 of 1