Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year!

Go down 
+3
The Sexy Vixen
Dead
King Silva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year! Empty
PostSubject: For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year!   For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year! EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:27 pm

I knew this would happen after they keep making diva matches for PPV's and I am SOOO happy that it finally happened since being a big diva fan I hate when they don't have a match on the card. I buy the dvds regardless but still when I like more of the matches it's better for me.

So looking back at the PPV matches the divas have had on PPV this year what are your favorites and least favorites? :

2010 PPV Diva Matches:

*Royal Rumble - Michelle McCool w/Layla (W c) loses Women's Title to Mickie James!

*Elimination Chamber - Divas Championship Finals between Maryse and Gail changed to impromptu divas tag match: LayCool vs Gail and Maryse. LayCool win with help from Maryse.

*Wrestlemania 26 - 10 Diva tag match: LayCool, Vickie, Alicia, and Maryse defeat Beth, Mickie, Kelly, Eve, and Gail. Vickie hogsplashed Kelly ftw!

*Extreme Rules - Michelle McCool (W c) w/Layla drops Women's Title to Beth Phoenix in Extreme Makeover match.

*Over The Limit - Eve (D c) defends Diva's Title against Maryse.

*Fatal 4 Way - {1} Eve (D c) loses Diva's Title to Alicia Fox in 4 way also featuring Gail Kim and Maryse. {2} The Hart Dynasty and Natalya defeat The Usos and Tamina.

*Money In The Bank - {1} Alicia Fox (D c) defended against Eve. {2} Layla (W c) defended against Kelly Kelly.

*SummerSlam - Alicia Fox (D c) dropped the Diva's Title to Melina.

*Night Of Champions - Michelle McCool (Co W c) unified Women's and Diva's Title by beating Diva's Champ Melina (D c).

*Hell In A Cell - Michelle McCool (D c) w/Layla lost against Natalya by DQ so not title changed hands.

*Bragging Rights - Layla (Co D c) w/ McCool defended the Diva's Title against Natalya.

*Survivor Series - LayCool (Co D c) lost the Diva's Title to Natalya in a 2 on 1 Handicap match.

*TLC -Natalya and Beth Phoenix face LayCool in the first ever divas tag team tables match!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So looking back that is 15 matches that had divas in them.

It is a first that wwe let the divas be on the card every PPV they had. I really hope they continue this trend but even if they are on PPV say 10/13 times it will be better than most years.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year!   For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year! EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:29 pm

OH BOY
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year!   For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year! EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:43 pm

meh...i'm still not impressed since it took TNA to let the KOs main event Impact in a cage for WWE to decide "hey maybe we should let these capable girls push the envelope"

it's just sad..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year!   For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year! EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 8:29 pm

Wait, does it mean you actually have ALL the PPV dvds??
Back to top Go down
Vince
Main Eventer
Vince

Male
Number of posts : 503
Job/hobbies : Acting
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Justin Gabriel
Heath Slater
Tyler Reks
Ryback
Kane
Zack Ryder
Xavier Woods
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Natalya
Layla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Zema Ion
Samoa Joe
Douglas Williams
Chavo Guerrero, Jr.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year!   For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year! EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 11:20 pm

Note this: LayCool has been together all year. If they don't break up at TLC, I riot.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year!   For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year! EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 1:51 am

StratusScherzinger wrote:
Wait, does it mean you actually have ALL the PPV dvds??

I have a very big wwe dvd collection but I don't have everything.

The only ppv dvds I need from 1999-now are:

WM 15, Judgment Day 2002, and a few dvds from 2010 like: NOC 2010, HIAC [I am getting it back once wwe.com replaces the fucked up one they sent me... Rolling Eyes ], Bragging Rights 2010, SvS 2010, and then TLC 2010 when it comes out.

I have all the official ppv dvds and a ton of the documentaries on a big bookshelf but I don't have enough room anymore so I need to buy a new one. Shocked

I do plan to get most of the current ones this holiday season but the older ones are really hard to find without paying $30-100.

For some reason Judgment Day 2002 is a fucking expensive bitch!
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year!   For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year! EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 8:04 am

Wow that's an impressive collection! It's good that they are having regular PPV matches, as it gives the girls exposure and practise but at the same time, there's no point having matches on every card, when there's no storyline behind them and the matches are of a poor quality.
My least favourite match was the WM one as I think it's awful on the most prestigious PPV of the year, the women are in such shitty matches. My favourites were the Extreme Makeover match and MITB.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year!   For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year! EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 6:31 pm

^ Thanks. smile

But I agree. WM should not have been that big clusterfuck tag match...

Of course they want most of the divas to get paid though so they go with a match where most or all are in it or a lumberjill match so they are at least shown on WM..

It could have been a great Women's Title match with McCool against Beth or add Mickie in and a great triple threat that they never did. Teary Eyed

For the Raw divas I guess Maryse defending against Gail or Eve.. They probably would not make the card.. But maybe a battle royal with all the Raw divas where Maryse or maybe Eve/Gail would have won just to have a title change [Maryse would lose it 2 weeks later so why not make it extra special for Eve or Gail to win at WM?].

My favorite match was the NOC match since it was given a decent amount of time. That match and Alicia vs Eve at MITB, Layla vs Natalya at Bragging Rights and the Fatal 4 way divas title match were the best this year on PPV imo.

A lot of the matches were just dumb but I guess I'd take them over no match at all.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year!   For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year! EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 8:12 pm

The Amazing Vince wrote:
Note this: LayCool has been together all year. If they don't break up at TLC, I riot.

Riot plans are...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year!   For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year! Empty

Back to top Go down

For the First Time Ever The Diva Got A PPV Match For ALL PPVS in the Year!
Page 1 of 1