Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw Discussion

Go down 
+11
X
Blue Ryder
Did You Miss Her?
The LL Father
TornadoDDT
KTV-Time
тrαv
King Silva
Paul Wyatt
The Sexy Vixen
Queen Mintz
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Raw Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion   Raw Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010, 11:22 am

The Triple Threat match Eve vs Melina vs Alicia was cool, we all knew Melina was going to win but what a slap she gave Natalya after the match now it's back to heel Melina.

Tamina & Maryse arguring and fighting on top of Santino's back was funny

The mix tag team match Santino & Tamina vs Ted & Maryse was good. Tamina did a nice boot to Maryse and the superdrop Tamina did was cool.

Gail Kim looked pretty backstage

Vickie's segment & match w/ Dolph was funny

Last edited by Quisee on Tue 21 Dec 2010, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion   Raw Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010, 2:00 pm

i liked the match but i guess i was hoping for Alicia to win just to build her up from obscurity a little. i would have loved them to actually do that move on Melina but it wasn't too bad. i'm not sure if Melina is fully heel yet, we'd need one more week to let her go the whole way.

is it me or does Tamina look like someone tried to photoshop Melina, Gail and Beth together? mixed tag was ok

i was enjoying the Vickie segment. i guess it's just brilliant when you can't cut a promo because the fans are booing so loud. you could see Vickie herself was struggling not to laugh. but then the fat jokes started. Cena is supposed to be a role model and yet he does this? he should have refused to say those things, they are way too disrespectful. not only that it's a huge double standard. LayCool making fun of Mickie's weight was supposed to be wrong yet it's fine for Cena to make fun of Vickie who's probably around the same body size as Mickie. she isn't fat anymore, she looks quite good for her age
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion   Raw Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010, 10:30 pm

Rated X Superstar wrote:
With the way Nattie has been booked, looks like she will be a huge part in the championship over coming years. Despite Beth now fueding with Laycool, Nattie was still given the winning move in the tables match, not Beth.
Nattie was given the winning move so she could move on. This was kinda like LayCool's rematch in a way with Nattie being the one to take them both out and now Beth can continue to feud with them while Nattie feuds with Melina

I do agree though, since they don't care about pushing Gail as the top face Natalya definitely deserves it and has been great so far. I hope they keep her on top for awhile since Melina is heel now
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion   Raw Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010, 7:47 am

The triple threat match was good, but the quality I watched it in was bad so that kinda took away from it. Will have to look one up with better quality later. Everyone seemed to do really good though and for once, I actually enjoyed Eve. It'd be nice to see them hit that move on Melina but I didnt see that counter coming from Melina. The slap was rather random but as we all know she's gonna turn heel, I'm okay with that. Natalya looked really good.

Tamina looks really funny, lol. Her kick didnt really connect if I'm not mistaken. hilarious

Edit: And I forgot to mention how great Melina looked when she stopped smiling.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion   Raw Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 1:22 am

i guess Melina turning now does make sense. she was on a roll when she returned, she abruptly lost her title match and then became an afterthought. now Natalya is the top girl and Beth's the one whose return is being talked about. this is great basis for a feud if they'd give it some mic time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Discussion   Raw Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2