Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triple H-WWE Backstage Update, X-Pac Blasts Cole

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Triple H-WWE Backstage Update, X-Pac Blasts Cole Empty
PostSubject: Triple H-WWE Backstage Update, X-Pac Blasts Cole   Triple H-WWE Backstage Update, X-Pac Blasts Cole EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 1:46 am

-- Triple H will reportedly be more involved behind the scenes at television tapings in the coming weeks, a role took on during the company's tour of Europe last month. The backstage environment was said to be far less stressful with him in charge than Vince McMahon.

-- Former WWE star Sean "X-Pac" Waltman commented last night during RAW that Michael Cole's heelish persona isn't really an act. "Cole was such a whiney, smug, aloof person when I was there," he wrote on Twitter. "I can only imagine how he is now."

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Triple H-WWE Backstage Update, X-Pac Blasts Cole   Triple H-WWE Backstage Update, X-Pac Blasts Cole EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 1:49 am

ROFL Sean.

Nice to hear something good about HHH for a change.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Triple H-WWE Backstage Update, X-Pac Blasts Cole   Triple H-WWE Backstage Update, X-Pac Blasts Cole EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 2:44 am

Yeah, one good thing about Triple H for once. He gets bashed on a lot for supposed backstage politics and his marridge with Steph but...he was already World Champ, DX founder/leader, and IC Champ with more reigns as World Champ and etc before they even married and frankly, I've listened to a bunch of shoots ranging from Eddie Guerrero to DDP to Goldust and I never heard one wrestler minus the New Age Outlaws and Chyna talk crap on him. Plus, Vince is ultimately in charge of everything so if anyone wanted to blame anybody for times HHH was overkilled, it would be Vince. Triple H gets the pass from me, personally.

I always thought Cole was a bitch, real-life and on-camera, I could just look at him and tell. It was just too coincidental how Austin, and Rocky, and DX would always mess with him back in the Attitude Era. Can't believe I agreed with something X-Pac said lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple H-WWE Backstage Update, X-Pac Blasts Cole   Triple H-WWE Backstage Update, X-Pac Blasts Cole Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple H-WWE Backstage Update, X-Pac Blasts Cole
Page 1 of 1