Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bully Ray On Team 3D: “Time For Us To Go Our Separate Ways”

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Bully Ray On Team 3D: “Time For Us To Go Our Separate Ways” Empty
PostSubject: Bully Ray On Team 3D: “Time For Us To Go Our Separate Ways”   Bully Ray On Team 3D: “Time For Us To Go Our Separate Ways” EmptyFri 07 Jan 2011, 4:57 pm

Although they have not had the most successful run the latter part of this decade in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, no one can deny the unbelievable accomplishments and accolades that Team 3D accomplished competing all over the world over the last decade and a half.

The team made a name for itself in the original Extreme Championship Wrestling, and their success continued, when they made their way to World Wrestling Entertainment coming into the new millennium. While attempts have been made in the past to break them up as singles competitors, none have really succeeded.

Their current employer, TNA Wrestling, is attempting to finally build the two into legit singles competitors following their send off in the tag team division following a loss to reigning TNA World Tag Team Champions, The Motor City Machine Guns, at TNA Final Resolution in November.

In a recent online interview to help promote this Sunday’s TNA Genesis pay-per-view, the newly christened “Bully” Ray talked about facing Brother Devon at the event and their split.

“I definitely thought we needed a change for a long time due to a lack of teams out there for us to work with,” Brother Ray told Alex Marvez, of The Scripps Howard News Service earlier this week. “It was just time for us to go our separate ways. But I really like it. It’s going to give me a chance to do exactly what I want to do and not have to worry about the team. I can just let the legacy of the team rest on our accomplishments and be the rock ‘n’ roll star/pro wrestler I’ve always wanted to be.”

While their feud definitely has generated interest from certain individuals, others are second guessing TNA Wrestling‘s to pit the two against each other. However, no one can deny this is the strongest effort thus far into making them legit singles performers.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Bully Ray On Team 3D: “Time For Us To Go Our Separate Ways”   Bully Ray On Team 3D: “Time For Us To Go Our Separate Ways” EmptySun 09 Jan 2011, 4:40 pm

Why would you make the World's most successful tag team and one of the more popular to boot split up? I often see logic behind these things but not this time.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Bully Ray On Team 3D: “Time For Us To Go Our Separate Ways”   Bully Ray On Team 3D: “Time For Us To Go Our Separate Ways” EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011, 2:18 am

I like how they're getting singles runs....and you know, they're like.....at the END of their respective careers? A little too late, fellas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bully Ray On Team 3D: “Time For Us To Go Our Separate Ways”   Bully Ray On Team 3D: “Time For Us To Go Our Separate Ways” Empty

Back to top Go down

Bully Ray On Team 3D: “Time For Us To Go Our Separate Ways”
Page 1 of 1