Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE

Go down 
+2
bobby_says_hi
Quisee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE   Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 3:26 pm

Former WWE Diva, Sunny continues her talk with WWE.com today in the second part of her ‘Where Are They Now?’ feature.

In the final part of the article, Sunny discusses her long-standing heat with fellow former Diva, Sable saying:

Quote :
“It wasn’t professional jealousy at all, it was personal differences,” she said. “I’m not going to go into it, but to me she wasn’t a quality human being and that’s why I didn’t like her.”

Furthermore, Sunny reveals why she was released from her WWE contract all those years ago:

Quote :
“At the time, they were lending me out to [Extreme Championship Wrestling]. I did a couple of shows with them and I was having so much fun. So stupid, young, naïve me, I was on an ECW pay-per-view and I said, ‘This is my new home.’ And WWE found out about it and I had my release by fax the next day.”

Perhaps most noteworthy is Sunny saying she wants a comeback to WWE in a match with cougar, Vickie Guerrero. She said:

Quote :
“What I’d really like to do is come back against Vickie Guerrero, because let me tell you I think Vickie is doing a fantastic job,” she said. “I’m watching her and I’m like, ‘Wow, she’s really kicking [butt]".

Other topics in the article include her time in ECW and WCW as well as how she coped following her beau, Chris Candido’s death.

-diva dirt
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE   Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 6:15 pm

wow that's probably as classy as that woman's going to get. i'd actually love to see Vickie give her the cougar splash
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE   Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 9:06 pm

The real question here is "Who wants to see her back?" She was before my time and I really don't think I've been impressed by her stuff I've seen on Youtube. Also, it seems she's always talking, talking, talking. And I'm just like dunno
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE   Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 9:10 pm

She seems OBSESSED with Sable. Every time I read one of her interviews there's always something about Sable in it. Don't get me wrong, Sable is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time but enough is enough this chick needs to get off of Sable clit.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE   Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 9:45 pm

Edgegore wrote:
The real question here is "Who wants to see her back?" She was before my time and I really don't think I've been impressed by her stuff I've seen on Youtube. Also, it seems she's always talking, talking, talking. And I'm just like dunno

When did you begin watching wrestling?
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE   Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 10:22 pm

exactly, Sable might have had a big ego back in the day but at least these days she's professional and classy in the interviews. all Sunny does is whine about the other divas and try to throw mud at as many people as she can
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE   Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE EmptySat 15 Jan 2011, 6:10 am

Sunny makes me laugh. Nothing worse than folks unwilling to let go of the Golden Years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE   Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny Wants WWE Comeback Against Vickie Guerrero, Discusses Heat with Sable & Why She Was Released from WWE
Page 1 of 1